Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you kill your own children if God commanded you to? - page 8. (Read 9690 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There are the ten commandments of God.It said that "Thou shall not kill".So why will he command to kill my child.But even God will say so I will never ever kill my child.Just punish me then.But He would be disobeying His own commandments.

Well logic dude. You being human won't know if its the devil or god that's talking to you. You may be taking your own children's lives from intructions for the devil. That's a big no no for me
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
There are the ten commandments of God.It said that "Thou shall not kill".So why will he command to kill my child.But even God will say so I will never ever kill my child.Just punish me then.But He would be disobeying His own commandments.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No God can command to kill. God is love, As Christians and as human beings, we know that unjustified killing is wrong. God’s Word is very clear on this point: “You shall not murder.” And what God says we must obey, or we face the consequences on judgment day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
God will never commant to kill anyone.that was a sin.and as your questiom if he command if ever.i will aak him whats the reason why i need to kill my child which came GOD too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Would you kill your own children if God commanded you to?
A perfectly valid legit question.

Please no attempts to derail the thread with nonsense like "God would never say that" or "God would never change the rules with murder" etc....

Definitely yes, i will be doing it if God commanded me to do it because definitely it will serve as a test in my faith if i will still follow HIM even if it hurts.
Activity: 2
I WILL KILL MY SON AND FOLLOW THE COMMAND OF GOD. BECAUSE I HAVE TRUST AND FAITH OF JESUS.
Activity: 84
If God commanded mo to kill my own child i will do it. But before that i will ask Him what is the reason why you ask me to kill my own child and i know there is other reason so i will do it.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
if God ask me to kill my children who am I not to follow his command, he's the one who gave me life, he's the one who created me, he knew what's in your heart, and I don't think God will ask you just kill your children, maybe as "offering" because "kill" it's no meaning at all, just like murder. "offering" is the highest divine form of sacrifice while "kill" it's a form of a sin. If God ask me to kill my children yes i will do it without hesitation.
Activity: 462
This will be a very hard decision but I will do what God says.
Activity: 204
Would you kill your own children if God commanded you to?
A perfectly valid legit question.

Please no attempts to derail the thread with nonsense like "God would never say that" or "God would never change the rules with murder" etc....

No i will not. I love my child. I will never do it.
Activity: 168
Today our Gods are TV series, TV shows and advertising with naked chiks.
So, yeah, I would definitely do this Cheesy
Activity: 32
This discussion is completly insane, but nevertheless I couldn't resist to post.
I don't belive in god, so, no I would not kill anybody.
And if there is a god I am sure that he would not need any help from me.
It is rather simple, if he cann't do something like that by himself, then he is false god.
Cause as we all know, he is almigthy... or maybe not?  Wink
Activity: 430
I would never kill my own children. I know this story of Abraham when God asked him to kill his own child because he is loyal to God and he is very dedicated to God. I love my children and I will do anything for them but if God asked me or commanded me to kill them, I will decline it and I will take His punishment upon me.
Activity: 350
I'm a better shot himself than his children-it's our future generation
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I do not kill because I believe that god will never give such an order. because I will believe in God who will communicate with me. God sends messenger. and this messenger conveys the word of God to people. no god orders death. but if my child had already done the wrong thing, I would kill him without thinking.
Activity: 322
I would rather kill god than harm my children
I agree with you that I will not do that, although I am a Christian because I love my child more than faith and I will go against God's command and even give up religion.
Activity: 294
if you base that question first time it is likely that those who truly worship the gods will do that. But in modern times people will not do that even if he worships a god. Because of the many scattered religions today. We do not know who is real and who really is the god.
Activity: 29
I would rather kill god than harm my children
Activity: 168
God loves us, god cares about us. Yet god sends us to hell!

Kim Jon Un punishes three generations for the crime of one familiy member.
God punishes ALL generations to come, for the crime of two family members.

Do you like the similarities?
Activity: 229
yes i will do that im his creation so i have to obey he is doing that for our sake so we need to do as he said
Pages:
Jump to: