Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you kill your own children if God commanded you to? - page 6. (Read 9690 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Would you kill your own children if God commanded you to?
A perfectly valid legit question.

Please no attempts to derail the thread with nonsense like "God would never say that" or "God would never change the rules with murder" etc....

Funny how the question claims "A perfectly valid legit question". God in any field of religion hasn't even been proven and yet you call your question legit.
If a God has actually talked to me and asked me to do something, I'd just take that opportunity to act upon my own will.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
depends why he wants me to kill my children, if my children hadn't done anything wrong, then no.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
I don't think he will ask you to do such horrible thing, and its against His commandment  "Thou shall not kill".
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Please no attempts to derail the thread with nonsense like "God would never say that" or "God would never change the rules with murder" etc....

Of course no.. Who would do that?
Activity: 27

I don't think someone could influence on me especially to murder.. Besides I don't believe in God.
Activity: 15
I'm nor sure I will. Except I and God have been communicating. SO, I know its him
Activity: 24
Personally i will
that is how much i trust Him
His ways are righteous and just
and if tells me i will obey because He knows what is best and He does everything out of love
Activity: 121
Why will I kill my children?Is He testing my faith in Him?Then I failed Him because I will never ever kill someone.Besides,He has commandments and included there is the commanment "Thou shall not Kill" right?
Activity: 130
I don't do that I will not kill my children because god  he do not command like kill your children never I trust him and gods love people
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I would never kill a person, neither my child nor anyone else (unless I have to defend myself). And God has nothing to do with it
Activity: 182
I would'nt dare do that ..... because God will not say such things maybe it's the evil one that commanded you.
Activity: 58
I understand the essence of your question and this is not a good idea, because no one can answer this question, and those who say yes or no then they lie.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

I wonder - do REALLY such people (22% according to this quiz) exist that are ready to kill their children if some God whom nobody saw will tell something to them? I did not think insane people use this Forum.
Activity: 70
For me if God will command to kill my son I will do it , cause I know God says that to me just to measure if I trust him so much .

Bro. How would you even begin to know for sure it was God talking to you. You don't think the devil could trick you easier than God would bother asking you for such a useless thing?

That's scary. A parent willing to kill a kid. Sorry but if God NEEDS ME to do something for it/him/her, full stop.

God can do things on it's own accord.

I think God didn't comand this to us. God knows how we love our kids so why God tell this to us? All we need to follow is the 10 commandments.

Very true. The answer to this question is right in there. Can't break those rules, they were literally set in stone right?
Activity: 386
For me if God will command to kill my son I will do it , cause I know God says that to me just to measure if I trust him so much .

Bro. How would you even begin to know for sure it was God talking to you. You don't think the devil could trick you easier than God would bother asking you for such a useless thing?

That's scary. A parent willing to kill a kid. Sorry but if God NEEDS ME to do something for it/him/her, full stop.

I think God didn't comand this to us. God knows how we love our kids so why God tell this to us? All we need to follow is the 10 commandments.
Activity: 70

Activity: 52

No never ! That is completely wrong with morality . If i  kill my own children as I must to cut a part of my body .
Activity: 210
Activity: 224
no i will never do that, god will not command me to do that, he loves his childs very much, and so do i, i wont do that to my own kids.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104

Thou shall not kill. Maybe it is not God whom you are talking to but a fake one. We must not kill our enemy nor our child whoever commanded us.
Pages:
Jump to: