Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you kill your own children if God commanded you to? - page 5. (Read 9690 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
It’s probably a test of faith. Well honestly, if I am one hundred percent sure that He is the Almighty God the Creator and not just a figment of my imagination or the effect of high grade hallucinogenic drug; I would still NOT do it. I know in my heart that God is just testing me and his teachings would contradict this command. I love my children just like God loves all us, hence this is impossible to happen anyways.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
No. I don't understand how questions like that are born in people's minds. It is your children. They are part of you and the part of this universe. They were born for something. People can not decide things like that. 
Activity: 8
Yes I would do any thing that god orders me to do. It is because that god plans the whole scenario of my life. So if god recommends me to do any thing he will have the future planned for me. so I'm not afraid of doing what god requires from me to do.
Activity: 135
No, I'm not  we are the people of god,and god will not do this.children is very important to your house children is very important to the couple.he is not god to kill any other children,he is a demon thats is my opinion.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Yes I will do, but how does God deliver that command to me? now there are no more messengers.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Aminazine would resolve that kind of issues without need to kill anyone.

ROFLOL. Good one!  I'm stealing it. Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
everyone has his own relationship with God, and for every person his own God exists...I believe that the God who is in my heart would never have asked me for this...because God is happiness and murder can't bring me closer to God
Activity: 116
I would obey, but I think that God would not let me total commit the crime. I believe that it is simply a test in order for God to see if I have the heart to obey Him even in the toughest of times. I believe that God would command me to stop the murder in the last second.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Would you kill your own children if God commanded you to?
A perfectly valid legit question.

Please no attempts to derail the thread with nonsense like "God would never say that" or "God would never change the rules with murder" etc....

I was not in this situation and I can not say how I would have acted, but I think it's unlikely that I would have done that, I would not have killed the children for anything Lips sealed Lips sealed

Same here. I could burn in hell for not heeding the instruction but i won't have my children's blood in my hands whatever the reason is. It  would be more acceptable for me to suffer any consequence than allowing any harm to come to my children
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Please no attempts to derail the thread with nonsense like "God would never say that" or "God would never change the rules with murder" etc....

I was not in this situation and I can not say how I would have acted, but I think it's unlikely that I would have done that, I would not have killed the children for anything Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 42
нeт нe yбилa бы никoгдa, этo oчeнь cтpaшнo yбивaть cвoe poднoe.. дaжe в гoлoвe нeт тaкиx мыcлeй чтo этo зa гaдocть вooбщe
Activity: 280
I don't think that would happen in this modern world. And on that reason I did not choose to vote. That kind of practice was just from the past
and I believe it will never happen again. But mayne it possible for the pagananism and spiritism not in Christianity.
Activity: 427
God will never ask this i know god don't want his child sufer again by killing them god will spare us and he died for us because he paid our sins from his father who created everyone and he is our savior and i will not do that if he say so.

No, but i will sacrifice myself to god and ask him to give healthy and good life to my children.
Activity: 306
Never.. if some god asks us to do it that must not be a god.. children are a precious gift to us and it is better to sacrifice our lives rather than killing our own children. Another aspect is killing is a sin.Even committing suicide is also killing a life.Therefore gods never ask us to commit sins. According to my religion, Buddhism, we should work knowing that there is a reaction or a result for every action we do and gods do not command us.
Activity: 98
I would never kill my son. This is the reason why I am not a religious person anymore, even if its morally wrong, as long as God commanded it, it will be absolute. That is wrong in so many levels.
Activity: 225

honoring the god by carrying out the command and the prohibition is a form of our affection for god be human useful for all.
Activity: 3
PLEASE MAKE ANY AMOUNT BTC DONATION TO THE ANTI-CANCER CHALLENGE
            to make our children will not know about this disease

OUR BTC WALLET: 1NFj3Lk7Wz32AWAdLkQvbnoycsatj79kok

Please visit http://uci.convio.net get more information about Anti-Cancer Challenge 2018.

Thank you in advance!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
"Thou shalt not kill" one of ten commandments of God. I don't think that God ask you to do that such horrible thing, it clearly against on his commandments.
Activity: 168
No, I'm an atheist.
Activity: 19

It's really hard to answer but I think I would do it. As they say obedience is better than sacrifice. It is God who gave you and He has the right to get it from you.
Pages:
Jump to: