Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] USB Style PCI-E 1x - 16x Powered Riser Cables !! $5.95 ea 25k + Sold! - page 2. (Read 48127 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Bumpity bump I had a busy weekend, how about you?
Celebrate the new much lower prices on GPUs at Newegg with new lower prices on risers!. Finally heading back in the right direction. I know I'm adding quite a few MHs, you should too!

USB Risers now $16.95 and all in stock
Ribbon cable risers now $8.95 in stock

Thanks!
Everything replied to.
Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
RickJames can you get back to me? I sent you several PMs with no response.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
All sizes in stock!  Grin

Buy from the best!

Hello, checking in on my orders #2421 and #2429. I received email on March 5th saying they were shipped but have not received them yet. I'm in Socal, it should've arrived within 2 days.

I sent email to the address on your website, but no response.

Thank you.
All sizes in stock!  Grin

Buy from the best!
Shipping quotes are built into my cart at the bitcoingrowing.com website. Shipping times vary. Sometimes they get there in 5 business days, sometimes it takes two weeks.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hi RickJames

How much is shipping to switzerland and how fast
will I reveive the package?

best regards
Best risers at the best prices, all in stock!
When using the DUAL psu, I plug it into the motherboard, and the main PSU is the one with more wire, the slave psu is the one with only the two wires?

That's right. It just triggers the power switch input.

All items and sizes are in stock for immediate shipment.

Obviously I've got the best customer service and risers around. None of those old style slim risers here. Mine look and work great!

Newest 100 cm risers have a dark blue pcb and a black USB cable   Grin

When using the DUAL psu, I plug it into the motherboard, and the main PSU is the one with more wire, the slave psu is the one with only the two wires?
Sure thing!

1m cable risers and 30 cm cable risers are in stock for immediate shipment, 60 cm (24") risers are only a day away!
Will the riser still work with a graphics card if it is only sent 12v?

Do you mean the molex power connection on the riser? No, it has to be connected to 5v. On my rigs I run the 12v from the server power supplies and the 5v from the motherboard power supply. It is a very small draw.
Thanks!

Do you mean the molex power connection on the riser? No, it has to be connected to 5v. On my rigs I run the 12v from the server power supplies and the 5v from the motherboard power supply. It is a very small draw.
Use the website, it's all on there!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Heya. I'll order some. Give me a quote for 15, preferably the longer cables. Shipping to GA.
Wow, Bitcoin touched $700 again this morning. Time to start beefing up those mining rigs as we head to BTC $10000 ! Smiley
Sunday bump,
Pay attention to the cable length in your orders. 30 cm is only 12"
Weekend bump! Next batch of 100cm cards will be here Monday, that will take care of any orders from the past day or two that haven't shipped.
You got pm, i having trouble with my payment.

Just a note for people, when the bit coin payment engine gives you a total and an address, send that exact total to that address and it is all fine. Sometimes it pops up with weird little notes, I think that happens when you wait too long to send it. Also I've had a few people add random amounts then get a warning message.
Pages:
Jump to: