Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] USB Style PCI-E 1x - 16x Powered Riser Cables !! $5.95 ea 25k + Sold! - page 3. (Read 48127 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 109
Weekend bump! Next batch of 100cm cards will be here Monday, that will take care of any orders from the past day or two that haven't shipped.
You got pm, i having trouble with my payment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Weekend bump! Next batch of 100cm cards will be here Monday, that will take care of any orders from the past day or two that haven't shipped.
Received my risers and couldn't be happier! I'll be ordering again soon.

Glad to help!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Received my risers and couldn't be happier! I'll be ordering again soon.
I've got a limited supply of ribbon cable risers cheaper than anyone else on Amazon only right now, testing that out.
New week, new prices! Next batch of orders coming in will only be $17.95 each! Keeping up with the times, and finally getting better prices on these from suppliers.
Thanks for all the business!

Great news! About to start my second rig in a week or so (if bitcoin co-operates!)

It's a great time to purchase in bitcoin! Smiley
Activity: 308
New week, new prices! Next batch of orders coming in will only be $17.95 each! Keeping up with the times, and finally getting better prices on these from suppliers.

Great news! About to start my second rig in a week or so (if bitcoin co-operates!)
Ugh, Bitcoin price is depressing tonight. Quick, everyone buy some risers and pay in bitcoin tonight!
Wow, almost 2000 risers shipped today. Filled up the USPS truck and I'm taking another full load of them to the post office and UPS now!
Activity: 47
Hi! will you ship to argentina?

Thanks!!
Oh, orders with the psu adapters will go out tuesday, not monday. Thanks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
RickJames, I placed another order for 13 cables, 24". I left you a note as mentioned. These will go out tomorrow right?

I believe everything will go out tomorrow, I've got almost 2000 risers to ship, I'll be up very late packing and making labels, and I'll be working till the last minute to get everything done tomorrow.

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I sent a PM. I hope I get a discount. hehe. Shipping to USA, GA 30290. *edit* normally, how fast is shipping within the US?

*edit 2* or to IL, 60025. Shouldn't make a difference.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
RickJames, I placed another order for 13 cables, 24". I left you a note as mentioned. These will go out tomorrow right?
Activity: 6
Great customer service!

Was able to add a Dual PSU adapter and more parts before my order shipped out Monday!
Activity: 7
Bought 4, arrived perfect and work fantastic. Love how much cleaner these look compared to other risers.
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: