Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 5. (Read 114270 times)

legendary
Activity: 873
Merit: 1000
Looks like I'm out 100$.

ya, it is not looking good.

the operator's identity should be fairly easily obtained to be able to serve properly.  that can come from paypal, western union, etc. if they won't cough up the info then it will probably take law enforcement to get those organizations to spill.

i wonder what happened though.  seemed to coincide with the mybitcoin mess.  maybe that's where some of this exchange's inventory was held.  though if you look back through this thread a similar problem happened after mt. gox problems, and even before then there were issues occurring sporadically.

so, perhaps report it to the #bitcon-police and / or to your local police.   sorry to see this.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Looks like I'm out 100$.
Requested a GC code on the 26th of july, Nothing yet. Hasn't been responding to emails.
donator
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
SEIZED by Gunthar
Pending MoneyPak orders have been processed. If you have not gotten your BTC yet, send me a PM or email [email protected]
Activity: 207
Yeah... it's been two-three days and  I still haven't received my bitcoins. I'm getting a little concerned.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Another successful trade with BitcoinExchange. He performed precisely to terms and am satisfied with exchange.
Activity: 207
My moneypak exchange is taking forever :/
ND
Activity: 63
MtgoxUsd to Moneygram... super fast and convenient!  Will definitely be using his services in the future.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Another round of MoneyGrams went out, if you are waiting for one, check your inbox.
Another happy order completed. Thanks!
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Yes, that's the case.  Grin

Thanks again to everyone who worked with us and was patient last month while we sorted stuff out.

Everything is 100% operational and back on track. We are able to process all transactions within our advertised times, we have our issues with Western Union resolved, and everything is smooth sailing from here on out.
Activity: 35
looks like back to business as usual, glad to see you bounced back from all that craziness intact.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Activity: 13
Well, I got my coins! Cheesy It took about a day or so for him to send my coins after I placed my order using a MoneyPak code.

Originally though, I thought he hadn't sent my coins yet. I kept waiting for the coins to show up in my client and they weren't there, but it turns out I just hadn't downloaded the block that contained my transaction yet. I figured this out when I decided to do a search of my btc address today on blockexplorer and saw that he had sent the coins already.

So in my case, even though he sent the coins out to me within a day, I thought it took longer because I didn't see them in my wallet yet. Tongue
It might help if in the future, he would let you know he sent the coins out, this way you don't think you've been ignored or scammed.

So yeah, make sure you have the latest block chain downloaded so they'll show up pretty quickly in your wallet (unless you use an online wallet, in which case they probably have the latest block chain).
It'll keep you from freaking out over your coins as I did. Grin
Damn, haven't received the coins yet, though he was in contact with me a few times before the order was placed and once after my order was placed.
Hopefully it'll be soon though, I expect he'll be back shortly! Tongue
Just placed an order for some coins using a Moneypak. Hope I get the coins quickly! Cheesy
I'll post back either tomorrow or when I get my coins and keep you updated.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Placed an order 3 days ago for around 1000.00 USD and I am still waiting for my payment. I have used other exchangers on this forum and received my money in hours some cases minutes. I am posting here to inform that this exchanger might have limited funds and can not handle orders larger than 500.00

Please send me my money sir and I promise I will never do business with you ever again.

Sincerely,

Maria.

As stated in earlier e-mails between us, my runner was not available to deliver your funds to the western union yesterday, and that your payment was in transit. Your payment was delivered within the 72 hour window. We can handle all transactions up to $10,000 at a time within our advertised timeframe. A Western Union will take longer to send then a wire transfer, as Western Union likes to reverse transactions and we have to work with that, wheras wire transfers are near instant. In spite of using Western Union, your payment was still delivered within the 72 hour window we advertised to you. We value your business, and if you need faster processing times I suggest using our direct deposit option, or use MoneyGram.

Regards,

BitcoinExchange
Activity: 832
Placed an order 3 days ago for around 1000.00 USD and I am still waiting for my payment. I have used other exchangers on this forum and received my money in hours some cases minutes. I am posting here to inform that this exchanger might have limited funds and can not handle orders larger than 500.00

Please send me my money sir and I promise I will never do business with you ever again.

Sincerely,

Maria.

A few hours after this post I received my payment. Thank You!

Activity: 832

Sincerely,

Maria.
Pages:
Jump to: