Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 16. (Read 114316 times)

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo

PayPal needs a wake-up call.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Moneygram seems decent, from what I understand you send money from your bank account through moneygram to my name, send me the transaction number, then I go to a moneygram location with my ID and pick it up in cash.
Westernunion looks to be the same deal.

What about the fees?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Done several more transactions with bitcoinexchange and they all went well  Smiley
I have a pending paypal payment and he was prompt with an explanation.

I'm wondering what would be the easiest alternative to paypal with the least fees for the future.

Moneygram seems decent, from what I understand you send money from your bank account through moneygram to my name, send me the transaction number, then I go to a moneygram location with my ID and pick it up in cash.
Westernunion looks to be the same deal.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

So basically they froze my account based on some obscure rule about how they didn't like how I was spending my own money, and now it will probably be 6 months before I can get my funds in that reserve unlocked and sent back to me.

6 months? That's insane! Absolutely despise Paypal.

I admire the actions you're taking to get everyone their money.
donator
Activity: 213
SEIZED by Gunthar
The PayPal hammer dropped today.

The account that handled payouts has been frozen, and ironically it has NOTHING to do with Bitcoin or e-currency. It seems to be the random PayPal wrath that everyone speaks of which has no real reason except pure thievery from their end.

They cited some rule about the method I was using to pay was against the rules based on the source of funds I was funding my account with (Huh seriously??)

They said it was against their TOS to use my funds for anything other than payments to online stores, not person to person payments. This is even though they are raking in tons of fees every time I do that.

So basically they froze my account based on some obscure rule about how they didn't like how I was spending my own money, and now it will probably be 6 months before I can get my funds in that reserve unlocked and sent back to me.

Absolutely ridiculous.  In response to this, I am not even going to bother dealing with PayPal any more. I figure I will get my money out eventually and they will simply lose out on the daily fees they get from me whenever I use their service. I will no longer have to give an entity I never liked money, and I no longer have to deal with the headaches associated with them. They lose, I win.

If you are awaiting a PayPal payout from me, you will receive your money within the next few days from one of my backup accounts, I am just working on getting those accounts funded.

I am in the processing of e-mailing everyone with pending PayPal payments to let them know the details of their specific situation. I assure you everyone WILL be paid out, either through a backup paypal account or via western union or bank wire (processing fee for that will be absorbed from my end).

Anyone who is waiting on a Western Union, MoneyGram, or Bank Wire, or gift card, the processing time will be unaffected, however your patience and cooperation is appreciated during this time while I get everyone sorted out.

UPDATE: It looks like PayPal is going to try to withdraw some pending eChecks from my account to let it sit in their black hole for 6 months. I gotta race against time to close my bank account before PayPain can debit it. It's gonna be an early morning tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone for being so understanding and cooperative regarding the delays.
Activity: 1
where you can find on the internet swift codes of banks
Activity: 168
Anyone have experience selling BTC on their website?

How long does it take before you get a response? Do you get an email response or can you chat with someone live?
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I made my first 4 BTC buying transactions from overseas via Western Union this week with Bitcoinexchange, and the service was very professional. He underpromises and overdelivers. Looking forward to additional trades in the future.
Activity: 3
Just send through 9.8 BTC. Let's hope this works.

EDIT 1: Got a response quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Smooth transaction...thanks bitcoinexchange!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm Crazy about Bitcoin, trading Quartz for BTC
Made a second BTC buy last night from BitcoinExchange, and steered a newbie to your service just a few minutes ago, Thanks BitcoinExchange...
Great transaction with this company.
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 21
Had a excellent transaction of transferring some bitcoins to Canada!

Thanks!
Activity: 134
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
3rd time doing this and I must say, this is definitely THE BEST way to sell or buy bitcoins. Great work guys!
Activity: 120
Merit: 3
Just bought a decent chunk of MtGox USD, very fast and easy. Big +1.
Did my first transaction as well. Went smoothly, quite satisfied. +1
My first transaction! I'm very pleased and the service was very fast.Will definitely do business with again
Did first transaction today, it was very easy and was more money then i expected, looking forward to more transactions in the future! Cheesy
Activity: 10
Well, I am much relived. BitcoinExchange got the BTC and cashed them into my paypal. Just delays from the long weekend. 
 Mike
Activity: 11
Everyone awaiting cashouts that were delayed due to the Memorial Day holiday have been paid out within the last hour. Thanks for your patience everyone!

I can vouch for this.  I know I am a new poster, but I've been dealing with bitcoin exchange for a little over a week now and done a few transactions (some of them rather large).  He is legit.
Pages:
Jump to: