Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 17. (Read 114316 times)

donator
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
SEIZED by Gunthar
Everyone awaiting cashouts that were delayed due to the Memorial Day holiday have been paid out within the last hour. Thanks for your patience everyone!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Purchased some bitcoins with moneypak today. The whole transaction took a few minutes , the bitcoins were sent immediately and it took maybe an hour to confirm. Great Service.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
First transaction went through smoothly, thanks BTCE!

Activity: 104
+2 large USD to BTC, continued trusted exchanges, quick and professional.
Activity: 8
Did first transaction yesterday through WU, went extremely fast.  Had Bitcoins in my account in about two hours.  Very impressed with the level of service!
Activity: 98
I'm Crazy about Bitcoin, trading Quartz for BTC
Just bought BTC with MoneyPak, Thanks BitcoinExchange !!! You Guys Rock... and by the way If anybody wants Quartz Crystals for BTC contact me, I also have some unusual Trading Cards listed at BiddingPond... BitcoinExchange provided me fast, courteous, and competent Service, I will be Back...
Activity: 52
Just used the site for a sale, went flawlessly.

+1  Grin
Activity: 2
Just requested a small transfer, hope it goes smooth, then we can do more buisness Smiley
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Just to let everyone know, for some reason my outbound e-mails have been flagged as spam, so I urge everyone to check your spam filters if you are waiting on an e-mail from me.
Activity: 1
Just did my first transaction with him and everything went perfectly smooth. Will definitely deal with him again.

+1
Activity: 3
Been doing business with this guy for a month now, really professional and I'll continue to do business.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
I just finalized a Liberty Reserve to PayPal transaction and it went very smoothly.  He kept in close email contact at each step of the way.  Very professional.  Thanks for good service.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Did a BTC to paypal transaction a few days ago and it went great!

Just waiting for a reply to my last email, we kept playing email tag (dezixn1).
Activity: 17
+1. very fast and friendly. Change usdmtgox to COP. Thank you!!!!
Activity: 14
I traded ~140 BTC for US dollars via ACH direct deposit.  Communication and payment were swift.  The actual direct deposit took a little over a day to show up in my bank account, but that's just the nature of the beast =)
Activity: 54
I've done 2 transactions with BitcoinExchange and both were very smooth. I'm looking forward to do more business in the future Smiley.
Activity: 3
I just done another transaction... quick, clean & cheap like always!
Activity: 17
Hi, mail sending. I need a money for Western Union.
Activity: 2
Traded BTC for a Newegg Gift Card!  Process was quick and easy.  Would definitely use this service again (and hope to)  Grin

It also made me realize that encrypted emails end up in my gmail spambox.
Pages:
Jump to: