Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 19. (Read 114316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
can you able to buy bitcoins from me & send money in usd or inr to my western union branch near my house in India?
Also can you buy LR usd & send to inr through western union?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I'm glad you like your site BitcoinExchange, pleasure doing business with you Smiley  For anyone interested in me to do their website design, just send me a PM! Smiley

After many transactions and making the site for him, he is an EXCEPTIONAL trader and a great person to communicate to.  I thank him for all of his help and everything he has taught me and exposed me to.  #1 Exchanger!
Activity: 52
Activity: 5
Traded 45 BTC to PayPal, fast reply and trade in less then 24 hours.

Thanks.
Activity: 1
Cashed out >400 LR to Payoneer card, no problem at all
Will trade again
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Site looks good! Looking forward to doing business with you.
donator
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
SEIZED by Gunthar
WEBSITE NOW ONLINE AND AVAILABLE! 24/7 ORDERING! http://www.bitcoinexchange.cc

Thanks for the support everyone, couldn't have grown to this point without you all Smiley
Activity: 1
Just traded 5 BTC for PP-USD, went smooth =]
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Bump - New inventory of BTC available.  Cool

Hey, can you do Newegg gift cards? If so, what's the approximate time to receive them?

Yes I can do NewEgg gift cards, they take about 24 hours for NewEgg to send out.

Great, I didn't see it in the OP so I figured I would ask. For future reference I may also be interested in TigerDirect gift cards. Smiley

Cool yeah I can do that, basically I can process any e-gift card purchase.

Sweet, I'll be hunting you down later Smiley
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar

Hey, can you do Newegg gift cards? If so, what's the approximate time to receive them?

Yes I can do NewEgg gift cards, they take about 24 hours for NewEgg to send out.

Great, I didn't see it in the OP so I figured I would ask. For future reference I may also be interested in TigerDirect gift cards. Smiley

Cool yeah I can do that, basically I can process any e-gift card purchase.

donator
SEIZED by Gunthar

donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Activity: 9
Sold some BTC today were sent and money received within 30 minutes will be doing future business.
Activity: 9
bought some btc's today, paid with wmz. everything went very well, will use again for sure. thanx.
Activity: 54
Traded BTC for PayPal
Smooth transaction. Will definitely use again!
Activity: 2
Great deal =D.  Just traded 18 BTC.  Couldn't be happier with the transaction.  +1 for good business.
Activity: 35
went well....27 BTC traded for paypal  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: