Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 18. (Read 114316 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I traded moneypak codes for LR. Rates are great, swift service, nice attitude. I cannot complain. Smiley

>$1000 in MP for LR. I'm happy. I hope this goes like this for years! Cheesy
donator
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
SEIZED by Gunthar
Hello!

I've send you an offer request through your website two days ago and didn't get any reply. Please let me know if you're still in business.

Thanks!

Yup, sure am. I send you a PM.

Sorry! I just realized your e-mail went to gmail spam. I'll go ahead with the transaction first thing in the morning then.

Haha, no problem. Smiley
cos
Activity: 2
Hello!

I've send you an offer request through your website two days ago and didn't get any reply. Please let me know if you're still in business.

Thanks!

Yup, sure am. I send you a PM.

Sorry! I just realized your e-mail went to gmail spam. I'll go ahead with the transaction first thing in the morning then.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Hello!

Thanks!

Yup, sure am. I sent you a PM. I replied to all e-mails. Check your spam filter please. Smiley
cos
Activity: 2
Hello!

Thanks!
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
BTX,

I sent you an email earlier this afternoon, when the price was upwards of 8.70, and never heard back from you.  You were probably just busy with other people's transactions, probably got pretty busy all of a sudden when the price started rising =)

I'm processing my e-mails now, I just replied to you. Smiley
Activity: 14
BTX,

I sent you an email earlier this afternoon, when the price was upwards of 8.70, and never heard back from you.  You were probably just busy with other people's transactions, probably got pretty busy all of a sudden when the price started rising =)
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Talked to BitcoinExchange through AIM today, while the MtGox prices spiked up to USD $8.9. I was able to sell 29.13 BTC. He agreed to sell it at the price when it transaction reached 5 confirmations, which was 8.74. However, he was kind enough to buy my BTC for 8.79.

PayPal'd me the money instantly, and there were no fees (besides the 7% exchange fee from BitcoinExchange)

However, I do have to note that during the sale, he was away for ~2 hours after I sent the BTC and I had to wait 2 hours before he came back and sent me USD through PayPal.

Second time using this service and I love it!

hi kiwi,

I was processing other transactions and moving your bitcoin during that delay which is why I was able to get you that slightly higher rate.

Glad you are enjoying the service, looking forward to the next one. Smiley
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Oh good call! Done! Thanks!  Cool
Activity: 35
Bitcoin Exchange...maybe a good idea to link your website in your signature? I know it may be a little overkill being the title of the thread has the website link, but maybe for it to be seen outside of this thread?
Activity: 168
Talked to BitcoinExchange through AIM today, while the MtGox prices spiked up to USD $8.9. I was able to sell 29.13 BTC. He agreed to sell it at the price when it transaction reached 5 confirmations, which was 8.74. However, he was kind enough to buy my BTC for 8.79.

PayPal'd me the money instantly, and there were no fees (besides the 7% exchange fee from BitcoinExchange)

However, I do have to note that during the sale, he was away for ~2 hours after I sent the BTC and I had to wait 2 hours before he came back and sent me USD through PayPal.

Second time using this service and I love it!
Activity: 47
Traded 90BTC last Thursday and received today (echeck)! Thank You for the hassle-free transaction. Will definitely do business again. 
Activity: 38
Again very smooth transaction... I even got more than we agreed, becouse of market last minute change.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
+1, Deal was done in a matter of minutes.
Activity: 1
Very quick dealer, great experience we will do business again!

Thanks

Cheers

ajmidd12
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
can you able to buy bitcoins from me & send money in usd or inr to my western union branch near my house in India?
Also can you buy LR usd & send to inr through western union?

Yes, no problem. Smiley

I sent you a PM.

sorry, no PM received.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
when you do BTC -> Paypal, do you send the amount as a Personal - Other to avoid transaction fees ??

The payment is sent as Payment Owed, which is true and within terms of service.

Transaction fees cannot always be avoided.
Activity: 6
when you do BTC -> Paypal, do you send the amount as a Personal - Other to avoid transaction fees ??
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
On Moneypaks... the FAQ on the site states

You can only purchase these cards with cash

There are retailers whose policies allow purchase of prepaid cards including moneypaks with debit (with PIN, not signature).  Rite Aid easily comes to mind as one whose policies explicitly allow this.  I would suspect that most large food & drug retailers (who tend to only pay a connection fee and then maybe a few cents per transaction for access to the ATM networks (there being no real difference in transaction fees between a $2 swipe and a $2,000 swipe being the reason that these retailers encourage you to handle the cash deposit for them by getting cash back)) have similar policies.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
can you able to buy bitcoins from me & send money in usd or inr to my western union branch near my house in India?
Also can you buy LR usd & send to inr through western union?

Yes, no problem. Smiley

I sent you a PM.
Pages:
Jump to: