Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 20. (Read 114316 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
btc -> paypal

Smooth and easy transaction. Would trade again!
Activity: 168
PM sent and cant find you on IRC  Huh can you please tell us when can we find you for fast live deals Tongue ?

Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What do you mean by "Steam e-mail Gift Card"? I thought there are no Steam gift cards? (but if there are, I'll certainly buy one Smiley)

EDIT: nvm, already found out.
Activity: 3
As expected, everything went well. The reason why so many new users are newbs who only made an account to post here is simple, when you google "selling bitcoins" you get redirected to this site: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Selling_bitcoins .... now scroll down and look who's the first on the list.... mystery solved.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Sent you PM and Skype PM  Smiley
donator
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
SEIZED by Gunthar
Why don't you have a website?

It's in the works! Almost done!
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Gotta be honest, all these raving reviews from brand new users are making this seem sketchier and sketchier.  Anybody who's been here a while tried his service with good results?

Just bought $1200 mtgox with moneygram and everything went well. Whole trade was done in a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
Why don't you have a website?
Activity: 3
I'm about to make a small transaction. I will let you know how it went when it's done.
Activity: 14
Received my money in Paypal today as promised.  Very smooth transaction, great buyer  Grin.
Activity: 9
Thanks for a smooth transaction!
 Cool
Activity: 43
Just got BTC for MoneyPak. MoneyPak was super easy Smiley
Activity: 793
Merit: 1026
Gotta be honest, all these raving reviews from brand new users are making this seem sketchier and sketchier.  Anybody who's been here a while tried his service with good results?

Edit:  It's now been about a week since I first posted this.  The fact that this thread has been around a while and nobody has complained in it makes me feel the need to retract my statement.  BitcoinExchange isn't a mod, so he can't go delete comments in threads, so the fact that there haven't been any complaints over not just the past week but the whole life of this thread is very telling of a good business.  Also, as soon as I made this post doubting him, I got a PM from him where he was moderately upset that I had questioned his integrity, which makes me trust him a little more as well.  So I hereby formally retract my suspicions, and will probably use his services in the future.

tl;dr:  don't be a pussy, this guy seems legit

Activity: 38
Traded bitcoins for paypal. Very professional and I would use his services again.

Could not have said it better!
Activity: 5
Traded bitcoins for paypal. Very professional and I would use his services again.
Activity: 38
You have a message in ICQ!
Activity: 20
I recently traded with BitcoinExchange and can attest to his professionalism and promptness. I look forward to trading with him again soon.
Activity: 1
Exchanged Moneypak to MtGoxUSD and despite scratching off the first few numbers, BitcoinExchange took the time to help me and walk me through it all.

Once I got the code from Moneypak customer service, getting the money took mere minutes.

Thanks again!
Activity: 1
Quote & payment in less than 10 minutes. Outstanding!
I wanted to get a game on Steam that had extortionate regionalized pricing; BitcoinExchange was more than happy to gift it to me from the the US Steam Store at the US rate. Thanks again!
Will buy more in future.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
Just finished buying an Amazon gift card code. Took a little while to get a response to my PM but after that it went fast and smooth. Will trade with again sometime soon.
Pages:
Jump to: