Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 21. (Read 114316 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Just got 93$ in Paypal! Smooth Transaction and done instantly! Will deal again very soon! Trusted service!
Great! I'm online now. Just waiting. Sorry my computer was acting up with low memory status and had to close some programs. I'll be waiting! Thanks!
donator
Activity: 213
SEIZED by Gunthar
Hi I would like to exchange Mt.Gox USD to Paypal. Waiting for your reply for 2 days now. =(.

I sent you a msg on skype but you wern't around! Hit me up!
Hi I would like to exchange Mt.Gox USD to Paypal. Waiting for your reply for 2 days now. =(.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,

I am in Canada and wondering what trading options are available for my MtGox account.  I only have about $300 USD so I don't imagine WU would be economical (it is hard to gather from the OP but would you buy my MtGox via Paypal?) for this amount.

Thanks. 
Activity: 52
Just traded 3 BTC for $20 via paypal.

Very fast, easy transfer. I would definitely recommend it!
Activity: 4
Traded MTGoxUSD to Paypal 3 Times Cheesy

Awesome Dude!!  <333
Activity: 216
Sold some BTC for PayPal again, fine service.
Activity: 1
Curious, what offers are still valid in Canada from you? More towards the Pre-paid debit cards etc?
Activity: 2
Sent him a greendot to buy bitcoins... fast and convenient!  Will definitely be using his services in the future Smiley.
Traded 20BTC for a giftcard. Professional and fast delivery.
Activity: 8
Just did a quick trade of btc -> paypal usd. Even waited for a few transactions to clear on my end. Will trade again. 
Jay
Just bought a WoW time card through use of Amazon.com, seller was very professional and I most definitely will trade with again!
Activity: 34
Super fast transaction.  I definitely recommend this service.
Recent sold my 10 bitcoins, cashed out asap Smiley
Activity: 2
Extremely professional, Very Fast and Extremely Helpful!!!!

I have traded about 80BTC with bitcoinexchange to Paypal USD and has been great every time.
Just did another large transaction with BitcoinExchange and everything went great!  Traded USD for MTGOX funds.

Thanks for the awesome service BitcoinExchange!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster, Did a nice 25BTC to paypal conversion with Bitcoinexchange and received payment quickly and hassle free. Will update if any problems arise with paypal but it seems all on the up and up.
Activity: 131
Nicely done.  Pleasant fair and friendly transaction.  Hope I can do it again.  (Love the person-to-person way of doing business too.) +1
This is the most flexible service I have seen so far. I've sent you a PM with a trade request.
Pages:
Jump to: