Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 4. (Read 114270 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey everyone. We do not speak for BitcoinExchange.cc, but hopefully we can provide some info about what the problem is.

The easiest way to get money out of a MoneyPak is to deposit it into your PayPal account. Unfortunately, PayPal doesn't want you to just cash a bunch of MoneyPaks and put the money in your bank account, since they don't make any money on fees that way. Hence, if you are a Bitcoin exchanger and you accept MoneyPak as a form of payment, pretty soon PayPal is going to send you an angry email threatening to freeze your account. (We at Get-Bitcoin.Com have invented a way around this, so we're still accepting payment via MoneyPak, with the standard 24-hour turnaround guarantee, standard fees etc.)

The obvious solution would be for someone to call PayPal and get them to stop freezing everyone's accounts. Unfortunately, we've been trying this for the last two weeks and haven't had any luck; if someone else wants to try, their phone number is:

1-888-221-1161

Business hours:
4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday

Also, you might want to check out the old CoinPal thread for more history on PayPal and Bitcoin.

I don't think so. Getting the runaround on other stuff from this guy.
Not Bashing, and I have waited a long time before making this comment. But if you look through this thread there are a lot of unhappy customers. Terrible communication, and really long wait times. Now that a established member has noticed, I feel it is time to speak up.
Just stating the facts.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1015
Strength in numbers
Hey everyone. We do not speak for BitcoinExchange.cc, but hopefully we can provide some info about what the problem is.

The easiest way to get money out of a MoneyPak is to deposit it into your PayPal account. Unfortunately, PayPal doesn't want you to just cash a bunch of MoneyPaks and put the money in your bank account, since they don't make any money on fees that way. Hence, if you are a Bitcoin exchanger and you accept MoneyPak as a form of payment, pretty soon PayPal is going to send you an angry email threatening to freeze your account. (We at Get-Bitcoin.Com have invented a way around this, so we're still accepting payment via MoneyPak, with the standard 24-hour turnaround guarantee, standard fees etc.)

The obvious solution would be for someone to call PayPal and get them to stop freezing everyone's accounts. Unfortunately, we've been trying this for the last two weeks and haven't had any luck; if someone else wants to try, their phone number is:

1-888-221-1161

Business hours:

Also, you might want to check out the old CoinPal thread for more history on PayPal and Bitcoin.

I don't think so. Getting the runaround on other stuff from this guy.
Activity: 238
I have been through all this with my exchange.
Spoke with high ranking reps from both Greendot and PayPal.

Greendot's statement is:
"We will never be the first to help bitcoin. You need to have the chairmen of the fed call me and tell me its ok." -From a admitted libertarian and gold/bitcoin enthusiast, whom also is a big dog at greendot.

No bullshit.

PayPal knows full well this is direct competition, and will never help either.
Until they are in a, if you cant beat em join em situation, then they will not help at all. Also Some banks will not support our "Business Type", I am suspicious it is really all banks but some haven't figured it out yet.

They are big businesses and have a routine habit of cutting off services to any form of competition.

Do not waste your time, you cannot coerce with words but must show them with actions. They must want to help on their own.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

1-888-221-1161

Business hours:

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1015
Strength in numbers
Activity: 8
Two weeks and counting for MoneyPak -> BTC

BTCexchange has replied to my emails, which is a positive, though the wait is crazy. I for one will not be using Moneypaks any longer
donator
Activity: 213
SEIZED by Gunthar
Hello Bleedkira,

As stated in earlier e-mails your WU got bounced back. We are going to get it dispatched to you asap. If you accept MoneyGram, we can also get that done for you much quicker.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I did a relatively large ($1400 worth) BTC -> WU order and it's been almost two weeks and I still haven't received my WU MTCN. I've been asking about it frequently and I keep getting told I will be receiving it within a day or so and still nothing. This is absolutely ridiculous, I shouldn't have to keep hounding them to get my order processed and it definitely shouldn't take anywhere near this long.

Edit: Payment has been received, took a little over two weeks. I really appreciate the quick responses to all my messages.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
We are now offering exchanges with SolidCoin as well as Bitcoin!  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Activity: 24
Placed a 150$ order, 2 hours to get my product. Good guy.
Activity: 7
I recently did transaction for 200 USD worth of bitcoins and the turn around of the bitcoins being in my account was about 24 hours.  Yesterday I purchased 1200 USD worth of BTC and Im waiting today for him to deposit the rest of my BTC.  So far he has been very professional and on point.  A++ so far.  When he comes through tonight I will continue doing business with him on the regular.
Activity: 112
I'm glad to hear something is being done.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Due to the heavy backlog of MoneyPak orders, we have to temporarily suspend taking incoming MoneyPak payment.

We have received so many orders for them, we took on a third party processor to assist.

As of today, even our third party processor has become overloaded and is temporarily unable to process any more MoneyPak codes. We are still able to process MoneyPak payouts.

As of now, if you are in the US, we suggest payment via cash deposit at bank branch, or using Western Union or MoneyGram. Send a PM or email for details - [email protected]

If you have sent a MoneyPak code within the last few days, please be patient as we are processing the orders as quickly as possible.
Activity: 112
I have asked for a moneypak->bitcoin exchange on Monday and it's now Friday. My emails have been left unanswered and I'm losing patience. I strongly recommend against using this service for the time being.
I'll keep this thread updated of my situation.
Activity: 42
I just made a moneypak order with bitcoinexchange.  I hope it's a quick transaction.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
If you are awaiting a MoneyPak to BTC transaction, your coins will be arriving shortly as we are in the process of ringing up your codes.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Hello everyone,

Sorry for not being available for the last week, I was travelling and we got a surge of orders that caused a backlog. We have caught up, and have a few pending orders that are awaiting payouts, they will be resolved within the next day or two.

If you are expecting a payout from me in cash, send me an e-mail or PM with your transaction details so I can expedite your order.

Here are the updates:

When myBitcoin got hacked and shut down, we were left without a merchant processing solution, so our automated form sends us emails for manual processing.

Due to the sheer volume of orders, we have not yet been able to get to them all. If you did not receive a reply to your order, you will very shortly!

We are still seeking an efficient automated checkout solution. We set our MyBitcoin wallet to forward coins upon arrival, so when they went down our losses were minimal, however there was still quite a number of pending orders that we are in the process of retrieving. MyBitcoin.com announced they went into receivership and are paying back 49% of accout balances. Do not worry if you were one of those orders, we will still process you at the agreed upon rates.

The snag cost us about a week or two in processing time, and as a result there are a few people still awaiting payment. You will receive your payments and hear from us shortly, if you haven't heard from us, send us an e-mail.

Also when the market crashed due to the .pl exchange hack, we opted to not process any payments for a couple days to ride out the storm, which seems to have passed.

Regarding e-mail reply delays:

As stated earlier, we got a large influx of orders that created a backlog. As of today, we have cleared that backlog and replied to all e-mails.

I will be available pretty much 24/7 via AIM, Skype, and ICQ. If you do not see me on a chat protocol, hit me up via e-mail and I will be able to reply quickly.

BitcoinExchange.cc is growing by leaps and bounds, and we will continue to provide the best service possible with quick turnaround times. If you placed an order and have not heard from us, once again feel free to drop us an e-mail or PM with your transaction details. We are totally operational, and processing all our exchanges by hand as we get to them. This ensures the safest transaction for both the customer and the exchanger.

Thanks again everyone, looking forward to more growth!

In reply to Wackittohard: I told you it was sent on the 8/2, glad you found it!  Cheesy
Activity: 134
Okay, I was at fault. Paypal sent the gift card directly to my paypal account instead of in email form. So it's been sitting in my account since the 2nd. I am such a dumb ass.

Hmm - though I thought the site owner would reply to clarify that it's a mistake...
Activity: 24
Okay, I was at fault. Paypal sent the gift card directly to my paypal account instead of in email form. So it's been sitting in my account since the 2nd. I am such a dumb ass.
Pages:
Jump to: