Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC - page 3. (Read 231171 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 502
Anyone know their real address in Slovenia where I can find actual real people?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
I tried to reach them by +44 20 8133 5474

but phone is unavailable !

does it normal?Huh

phone is still not working

Just email them instead.

I'm guessing this may be an old phone number associated with their London registered office, which is probably just their agent's address, not an actual Bitstamp's place of business. They were handling all operations from Slovenia iirc, but not sure is this still a case.

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
phone is still not working
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I tried to reach them by +44 20 8133 5474

but phone is unavailable !

does it normal?Huh
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
I requested a SEPA withdrawal on Wednesday and on the withdrawal page the status is still "in process". I know May 25th is a bank holiday, but shouldn't it have been processed on the 26th? If i don't have my money by Monday i'll open a support ticket.

Did you get it Bonez0r?? And if you don't mind me asking how much was it for (roughly.. you can specify a range if you like.. 1,500-2000 or <5000 etc.)
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Why is the btc price of bitcoin $100 more than any other exchange?
Is it to do with withdraws and everyone cashing out to fiat off their accounts there?
Is the rumors I have heard are true?
If so that is very sad to hear. Cry

this is BITSTAMP post...No BITFINEX..."  :p

Why is Bitstamp now $200 more than Bitfinex? How the heck did this reversal come about?
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
I requested a SEPA withdrawal on Wednesday and on the withdrawal page the status is still "in process". I know May 25th is a bank holiday, but shouldn't it have been processed on the 26th? If i don't have my money by Monday i'll open a support ticket.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Is it to do with withdraws and everyone cashing out to fiat off their accounts there?

this is BITSTAMP post...No BITFINEX..."  :p
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Activity: 54
i sent 2btc to bitstamp ... after 2 days trasaction in blockchian still have no one confirmation...in bitstamp screen does not show the waiting banner anymore...is it normal?
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
I don't know if it was requested yet, but please, USD Tether! Right now it's a huge pain sending fiat from another exchange to Bitstamp and having to convert USD->BTC->USD with all the costs and volatility risk. Never mind  Cry
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hi to everyone, I got a situation. Two weeks ago I made a withdraw from bitstamp, but instead of getting my money on the next day(As usual was), my transaction was "in proccess" for a week. After a week, I am receiving a email, telling me that they reject that transaction, and would like to close my account. Also they asked me to sell all bitcoins on my balance, so they will withdraw all money from my account to my bank account that I used last time. I have done everything, and already for a week I am waiting for my money. They stopt to answer on my letters right after I sold last bitcoins and made fiat. Now my account is closed(can't access it, I think its deleted), they don't answer on my letters, and I don't know what to think. Its a pretty huge amount of money for me, and I am starting to worry a bit. At least they could answer on letter, to avoid misunderstanding from my side.

Who had the same problem? How, and how fast it was solved? Was it solved at all? Can they keep my money? Or I will get them eventually?

It sounds it's not all the story. Are you verified? Did you provide false personal info?

Anyway never happened to me, if all your deposits are legit, I'm pretty sure you'll recover your money

I'm user of Bitstamp, They are very good! I'm verified user but due to the rules they asked me too much question about my BTC my money and where is my source ! I answer them quickly and accurate but they never close my account .
They sent me my money quickly and I'm happy to use this website.
Maybe you did something wrong !
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Hi to everyone, I got a situation. Two weeks ago I made a withdraw from bitstamp, but instead of getting my money on the next day(As usual was), my transaction was "in proccess" for a week. After a week, I am receiving a email, telling me that they reject that transaction, and would like to close my account. Also they asked me to sell all bitcoins on my balance, so they will withdraw all money from my account to my bank account that I used last time. I have done everything, and already for a week I am waiting for my money. They stopt to answer on my letters right after I sold last bitcoins and made fiat. Now my account is closed(can't access it, I think its deleted), they don't answer on my letters, and I don't know what to think. Its a pretty huge amount of money for me, and I am starting to worry a bit. At least they could answer on letter, to avoid misunderstanding from my side.

Who had the same problem? How, and how fast it was solved? Was it solved at all? Can they keep my money? Or I will get them eventually?

Any update on the situation?

Personally, I never had trouble with Bitstamp, the opposite if at all: KYC process ran into some complications, and their customer service turned out to be quite accommodating and the problem was resolved quickly.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

It sounds it's not all the story. Are you verified? Did you provide false personal info?

Anyway never happened to me, if all your deposits are legit, I'm pretty sure you'll recover your money

There are 5 of us here doing bussines with Bitstamp last 3 years now. We have passes numerous KYC questions (which is really boring answering questions in milion ways), but we never had anything like this. Are you sure you provided real data?
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Do you charge any fees for SEPA deposits or withdraws?
in case you did not answer this by yourself:
SEPA withdrawal fee is 0.90€ (I made a withdrawal request)
Activity: 736
Merit: 508

Activity: 14

legendary
Anyone from Bitstamp here?

1) I wonder if it still will be possible to exchange the deposited EUR at your bank exchange rate to USD. Sometimes I don't want to trade BTC/EUR, but BTC/USD.
2) Is there another documentation for websocket than this? https://www.bitstamp.net/websocket/  because at the moment there is nothing about getting the BTC/EUR orderbook.
I wrote to support and they told me:

1) When opening a deposit, you have the option to select in which currency (USD or EUR) you wish your funds to be credited. Once your transfer arrives it will be credited and converted (if you select a different currency).
2) Please note that all you have to do is apply: _btceur at the end. E.g.: live_trades_btceur
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Do you charge any fees for SEPA deposits or withdraws?
legendary
Anyone from Bitstamp here?

1) I wonder if it still will be possible to exchange the deposited EUR at your bank exchange rate to USD. Sometimes I don't want to trade BTC/EUR, but BTC/USD.
2) Is there another documentation for websocket than this? https://www.bitstamp.net/websocket/  because at the moment there is nothing about getting the BTC/EUR orderbook.
Pages:
Jump to: