Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 11. (Read 150224 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hey guys, development and work on the XAI project still continues on.  There is a lot of work to do and limited resources, but it has not stopped.  My time horizon on this is long term, but it won't be abandoned.

A couple of things I've got cooking:

- Implementing the new wallet design from our designer
- Solution for the scripting shell that cross-compiles on all platforms
- I was contacted by a guy from SuperNET and responded
- I am working with an advisor who has also advised some other notable projects on bolstering our presence in the Asian market

I have also been looking at a cool board I found:

https://www.parallella.org/

These boards are affordable and similar to a raspi, but have a multicore risc processor on board.  Down the road this could be a pretty cool hardware device for XAI so people can get an off the shelf computing "neurominer".  I'm hoping to get my hands on one of these boards soon.
thank you sir, im in  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Lots of good news, thanks for the update.

I have been thankful for the great prices recently, and I've taken the opportunity to keep investing in XAI.  

I wouldn't be surprised if other influential groups of people in crypto have also recognized a good buy and quietly decided to acquire 10% of the total coin supply.

The network is strong, my coins are staking, and the future is bright.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

how long ago was the contact, is this something that just happened, or was it weeks ago?

Joining SuperNET would be BIG news, so more details please
Activity: 270
Hey guys, development and work on the XAI project still continues on.  There is a lot of work to do and limited resources, but it has not stopped.  My time horizon on this is long term, but it won't be abandoned.

A couple of things I've got cooking:

- Implementing the new wallet design from our designer
- Solution for the scripting shell that cross-compiles on all platforms
- I am working with an advisor who has also advised some other notable projects on bolstering our presence in the Asian market

I have also been looking at a cool board I found:

https://www.parallella.org/

These boards are affordable and similar to a raspi, but have a multicore risc processor on board.  Down the road this could be a pretty cool hardware device for XAI so people can get an off the shelf computing "neurominer".  I'm hoping to get my hands on one of these boards soon.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Once Barrabas shows up here then its a blind buy signal....hes like the shittest trader in this landscape and is the prime example of dumb money

Several btc ready and waiting for his arrival
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I think the idea for sapience is good but unfortunately the development didn't reach what was expected, that's why I kind of sad. I didn't bought much but no one likes to lose money right?

and.. dam altcoinUK even here? go call your boyfriend barabbas, would like to see you both kicking the shit off XAI like you've done in the past with VeriCoin! lol

Boyfriend, girlfriend ... Oh boy ... the nutty as a fruticake amsterdamer ... it seems you are hellbent on ensuring that Portugal retains the status as the land of crazy.
I was the very first in this thread in welcoming the idea and no one is kicking nobody - I have just stated the fact about a lame developer - just like I do with VRC when there is a need for constructive criticism, because you delusional cheerleaders - with your hurrah optimism -  contribute nothing to the coin. So actually you needed a rational voice like mine for Vericoin. Very welcome you stupid fuck.

@myagui
I have to admit you must be right about the monetization plan and that it is indeed in here, just like you are quite right that I have never read the thread in details. Being reasonable familiar with AI software development I was happy to see this idea but once Cedric started to talk bollocks and nonsense about irrelevant topics in the context of this AI-digital currency project then I realized this idea worth very little crowfounding effort from my side.

Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
I think the idea for sapience is good but unfortunately the development didn't reach what was expected, that's why I kind of sad. I didn't bought much but no one likes to lose money right?

and.. dam altcoinUK even here? go call your boyfriend barabbas, would like to see you both kicking the shit off XAI like you've done in the past with VeriCoin! lol

legendary
Activity: 1154

I think you have misunderstood the difference between good idea vs. good investment. The idea of combining Artificial Intelligence with digital currency and the blockchain was kind of original, but it was never outlined here how the idea will be monetized, and therefore this coin is now one of the 600 shitcoins.

You have to see this as you have crowfounded a good idea and a lame developer :-)))

Better if you stick to Vericoin amesterdamer :-)) Vericoin is a shitcoin as well but at least the devs Doug and PNosker seems more consistent and stay around unlike the majority of wankers who release a coin, collect the money and then realize, oohhhh, this is too much work so fuck it - like what precisely happened here.

There was/is a pretty good outline of how the platform would be monetized. Plenty of information throughout the thread, if you care to read back...

The platform development itself was assured via CrowdFund, which is why I still believe that Joe should support the project to reasonable completion. Otherwise, what was the point of the CrowdFund? With a known developer identity and all the public funding information, there is quite a lot of responsibility resting on Joe's shoulders.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
guess the only thing moving is the price... Sad

I as many thought this could be a good investment but so far the only thing I have is scars and bleeding.. (more than 65% down). I could take a chance and buy more XAI a current prices but I'm so unmotivated with this project that I don't feel like spending 1satoshi more on it Sad A lot of promises and zero delivery!

I think you have misunderstood the difference between good idea vs. good investment. The idea of combining Artificial Intelligence with digital currency and the blockchain was kind of original, but it was never outlined here how the idea will be monetized, and therefore this coin is now one of the 600 shitcoins.

You have to see this as you have crowfounded a good idea and a lame developer :-)))

Better if you stick to Vericoin amesterdamer :-)) Vericoin is a shitcoin as well but at least the devs Doug and PNosker seems more consistent and stay around unlike the majority of wankers who release a coin, collect the money and then realize, oohhhh, this is too much work so fuck it - like what precisely happened here.

Activity: 266
What are you talking about?

My apologies, I meant no offence.

Cedric, if your reading.. please give us something in the XQN thread. We have not heard from you in months.
Dev is a now show on both this and XQN.

Seems he may have lost interest, poor form to just bail though. Lets hope he fires up.

What are you talking about?  The dev has posted here a lot.  Where have you been?  Why are you a no-show?
Activity: 266
Dev is a now show on both this and XQN.

Seems he may have lost interest, poor form to just bail though. Lets hope he fires up.
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
guess the only thing moving is the price... Sad

I as many thought this could be a good investment but so far the only thing I have is scars and bleeding.. (more than 65% down). I could take a chance and buy more XAI a current prices but I'm so unmotivated with this project that I don't feel like spending 1satoshi more on it Sad A lot of promises and zero delivery!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Any updates on the project?
legendary
Activity: 1049
The rebranded wallet and updated ANN look fantastic, great work. I'd like to learn a bit more who do I talk to about getting a slack invite?

Slack is pretty much open to everyone, you just need to send  in a request
legendary
Activity: 1049
Cool vid:

"MarI/O is a program made of neural networks and genetic algorithms that kicks butt at Super Mario World."

That is really N.E.A.T

The computational power needed for more advanced systems could be harnessed with Sapience in the future.
Activity: 286
Cool vid:

"MarI/O is a program made of neural networks and genetic algorithms that kicks butt at Super Mario World."
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
24hr low 12k sats!

It hasn't been that low.  I have orders in at Bittrex, Cryptsy, and Poloniex for more than that.  My orders have gone unfilled for weeks because the coin is worth more than that, and in fact I've raised my offer this week and still nobody has sold at my ask.

If you think the price is 12k, I will buy 10,000 XAI from you immediately.  Use the exchange of your choice and 1.2BTC will be yours right now.

If to be serious
If you think the price is 12k, I will buy 20,000 XAI from you immediately.  Use the exchange of your choice and 2.4BTC will be yours right now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
24hr low 12k sats!

It hasn't been that low.  I have orders in at Bittrex, Cryptsy, and Poloniex for more than that.  My orders have gone unfilled for weeks because the coin is worth more than that, and in fact I've raised my offer this week and still nobody has sold at my ask.

If you think the price is 12k, I will buy 10,000 XAI from you immediately.  Use the exchange of your choice and 1.2BTC will be yours right now.
Activity: 286
The rebranded wallet and updated ANN look fantastic, great work. I'd like to learn a bit more who do I talk to about getting a slack invite?
Pages:
Jump to: