Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 12. (Read 150193 times)

crz
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
We've updated our ANN post with our rebranded logo, infographics, and graphical elements.

Special thanks to crz for the amazing rebranding and wallet mockups.  Donations directly to crz may be sent to: AZKSvu5C3WP8awmLG2s1oqVZQdfnEF5Ve3

Our redesigned wallet UI courtesy of crz:

Great job Dev + crz, the new design is definitely a huge improvement.

Thank you all for the kind words appreciated! Donations are welcome at: (XAI) AZKSvu5C3WP8awmLG2s1oqVZQdfnEF5Ve3

Cheers!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Long time lurker of this coin...curious to see where she goes from here Smiley
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
We've updated our ANN post with our rebranded logo, infographics, and graphical elements.

Special thanks to crz for the amazing rebranding and wallet mockups.  Donations directly to crz may be sent to: AZKSvu5C3WP8awmLG2s1oqVZQdfnEF5Ve3

So when can we have access to this new wallet? Looks great!
I'm working on the underlying wallet tech that will enable building this, then we have to implement the new UX design.
Activity: 518
the logo and graphics are cool but wheres the tech development? mockups are just that mockups... Let me guess now another 2 months until an tech ann ?
This from the guy who is attempting to pump...wait for it... BitBeans.   Roll Eyes

wow? :O

In all fairness, I should say that I bought Bitbean at 9 and 10 satoshis, and sold it at 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, and 110.

I made about 3BTC, and I still have some Bitbeans.  But I used the 3BTC to buy more XAI.
Activity: 364

Special thanks to crz for the amazing rebranding and wallet mockups.  Donations directly to crz may be sent to: AZKSvu5C3WP8awmLG2s1oqVZQdfnEF5Ve3

So when can we have access to this new wallet? Looks great!
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
the logo and graphics are cool but wheres the tech development? mockups are just that mockups... Let me guess now another 2 months until an tech ann ?
This from the guy who is attempting to pump...wait for it... BitBeans.   Roll Eyes

wow? :O

Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
ANN update and new graphics look good - nice work Joe (and crz)!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

looks good  Cool nice to see you active joe
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Nice, glad to see you get a little help with this project

Thanks crz!
Activity: 700

That is looking fantastic. I'll make a small donation.
Please keep the updates coming, they are good for community moral and good for the price.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/IN69Bf4h.jpg

Great job Dev + crz, the new design is definitely a huge improvement.

Activity: 364
Hello, Joe. When the new graphics will be revealed ?
Just give up dude. Joe's gone. Let's just hope that someone else will continue the project.

How many do you have crypto? Would you like to sell?

Just give up dude. Joe's gone.

It's already cheap enough, just buy as much as you can now.  No need to drive the price down with hysterics when we can read Joe's last post at the top of this page.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Just give up dude. Joe's gone. Let's just hope that someone else will continue the project.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Pages:
Jump to: