Pages:
Author

Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread - page 2. (Read 29212 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
February 25, 2016, 03:14:47 PM
I have feeling when they are left bitcointalk, they were lost..Only chance for some reviving is here i think. Slack is good must say but i don't like sects. All movement on Bittrex was just small manipulation.

I believe something is brewing, but we shall see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 04:01:11 PM
I have feeling when they are left bitcointalk, they were lost..Only chance for some reviving is here i think. Slack is good must say but i don't like sects. All movement on Bittrex was just small manipulation.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 23, 2016, 12:05:15 PM
I don't see any official update here? Any activity from the dev team?
This is one old thread, revived by bunch of newbies.
I see other topics are locked, i must admit nothing interesting here.
Where is community?

they say visit their slack

tbf they are pretty much a bunch of wimps who couldnt take the dash xmr cheek on their threads,

plus hired some guy with zero tolerance  and zero charisma to be their spokesman on the board who choked most off posting there.

also they pretty much sold out their xc followers to fund their blocknet project which although is meant to be progressing and it might be since dans only hope of every doing anything in crypto again without huge backlash is to get blocknet to where he said he would

I held mine but im not holding my breath

I think though in future they will be brought to justice by the authorities if they just vanish after such a bogus blocknet sale. The gov seems to have a long memory when they smell a few bucks coming their way.
February 23, 2016, 11:59:54 AM
I don't see any official update here? Any activity from the dev team?
This is one old thread, revived by bunch of newbies.
I see other topics are locked, i must admit nothing interesting here.
Where is community?
February 23, 2016, 04:37:07 AM
is there any reason why peopl call blocknet scam? I just heard accusatiosn but not reasoning behinf, cant anyone elaborate?

I wouldn't call it scam, more like a project that did not live up to the hype. And of course people who were invested in it felt like they were scammed.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
February 22, 2016, 06:18:10 PM
is there any reason why peopl call blocknet scam? I just heard accusatiosn but not reasoning behinf, cant anyone elaborate?
February 22, 2016, 02:35:15 PM
Can anybody point me to the most recent thread about XC, please?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2015, 08:34:34 PM
 Undecided make me feel bad this kind things, we should be growing like community and not being blocked by  internal fights, but it is a freedom place and we must respect it
December 14, 2015, 08:11:06 PM
Looking back on this thread does bring some thoughts back.

Blocknet scam confirmed.. Nice synechist you got 80 btc for some random posting on a forum nice job you managed to get you should be proud of yourself.  New blocknet scam confirmed thread incoming

I often see posts that I know will be deleted in the official thread so I will repost here.

I'm quite interested in what he has to say. I'm not really surprised that he's bringing the fight out now though since he was recently kicked from the blocknet slack. I'm not in the business of starting arguments so I won't say whether I believe it was fair for him to be kicked out of that slack. Further, I still and always have believed in Dans coding ability.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
December 14, 2015, 02:55:38 PM
Blocknet scam confirmed.. Nice synechist you got 80 btc for some random posting on a forum nice job you managed to get you should be proud of yourself.  New blocknet scam confirmed thread incoming

I often see posts that I know will be deleted in the official thread so I will repost here.
legendary
December 10, 2015, 10:00:24 PM
Both the Blocknet's block explorers' hosting services have expired. Not cool!
legendary
Activity: 1764
December 06, 2015, 02:04:23 AM
james mincraft(metcape?) is a scammer, he's all about benefiting himself of getting out of the bankruptcy and trouble with the laws.
i used to like and bought(trades) some XC by the way but found out this guy is messed up in the head and a crook.
oh, never mind, how is this project going?  Grin
supernet and blocknet is the best solution but it is not possible from coding perspective, decentralized exchanged. it could be possible but the resources of running it is the bottleneck, so, making it impossible. 0.00000000000000000000001% would use it as it take up so much resources, not for mass adoption. bitcoin is just simple and easy.
December 05, 2015, 09:10:51 PM
Nov. bump.

XC is in "stealth mode." It is not dead, and is not abandoned.

You can't go in reverse, from public launch back into "stealth mode."

That's just a lame excuse for lack of deliverable product.

XC is dead.  XC is abandoned.

XC is also obsolete compared to ETH (in terms of functionality) and XMR (in terms of privacy).

Well said iCEBREAKER.

Lel, they deleted my post from the so-called "deprecated" thread.

They even lie about the thread being deprecated, while they maintain it's 100% cheerleader requirement for posting there.

Moderated threads are jokes. I like community threads the best.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
November 23, 2015, 08:04:35 PM
Nov. bump.

XC is dead.  XC is abandoned.

XC is also obsolete compared to ETH (in terms of functionality) and XMR (in terms of privacy).

Well said iCEBREAKER.

Lel, they deleted my post from the so-called "deprecated" thread.

They even lie about the thread being deprecated, while they maintain its 100% cheerleader requirement for posting there.
November 23, 2015, 07:18:38 PM
I went and bought $20 of this just in case it makes a comeback. It sounds like it's dead though. At least these can they go into my museum of worthless blockchain coins.
legendary
November 14, 2015, 05:29:30 PM
Nov. bump.

XC is dead.  XC is abandoned.

Well said iCEBREAKER.
legendary
October 29, 2015, 01:25:42 PM
and has been audited by Dan for trustlessness.

Is a man with multiple tax liens capable of doing any kind of an audit on his own?
legendary
October 19, 2015, 02:30:45 PM
I guess the "+1" replys were deleted

How odd!

Even more odd, deleting so many posts asking legit questions from potential users in the official thread.  But you wouldn't know anything about that...right synechist?   Grin
legendary
October 17, 2015, 02:13:57 PM
A very old reply of mine (50 pages back) was just deleted in the main BlockNet thread.  However, I was banned from their scam thread LONG AGO.  Deep cleaning this weekend guys?  Hiding evidence and opposition from fresh new users?
legendary
October 01, 2015, 10:32:12 AM
What are you doing here passively-aggressively insulting another project?

Don't you have some coding to be doing?

Roll Eyes

Asking for a clarification is treated as "insulting" in this thread? Interesting... and alarming.

Get used to it. Every single question asked is treated as unwanted in this thread. I can't remember how many legitimate posts were deleted, so the illusion that everything is good in the Blocknet world can be sustained. You are right about it - alarming as hell.

Please, ask any questions in this thread.  It is encouraged.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: