Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1068. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i like to see stable rising yesterday and today, it seems that people starts to buy before rev2 , so i think it will be stable price jump till 07/07 and then BOOOOM!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Hi all

The paid PR release that Mr_Random has very generously funded has now gone out via publicity powerhouse PRweb!

My guess is that now would be a good time to buy - before the masses hear about XC.

You can access a PDF version of the release here. Send it to all and sundry.

And for those who might need a little assurance:

Our connectivity issues have finally been resolved and all shifts have been paid. Resuming normal pool operations.

Yeah +1 for multipool buying up some coinage to disperse to hashers
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hi all

The paid PR release that Mr_Random has very generously funded has now gone out via publicity powerhouse PRweb!

My guess is that now would be a good time to buy - before the masses hear about XC.

You can access a PDF version of the release here. Send it to all and sundry.

And for those who might need a little assurance:

Buy walls showing up with a large 61 btc sell wall @ 150k sat = good sign... aggressive accumulation tactic just days before REV2 release.
my concern there will be huge dump after released, happen to every other coins. vertcoin, supercoin and on and on.

problem is... we already had our huge initial dump... take a look at the chart.  This wont be dumped the same way you are thinking.. rather it will be mini dumps and recovery all the way up to the 10-20 dollar range (similar to drk)  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Our connectivity issues have finally been resolved and all shifts have been paid. Resuming normal pool operations.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yep, but they must be running low on ammo now, also buying pressure just keeps coming back... Just be patient mate, and if u can, buy more! Smiley

will be taking what i hope is my last sub 150 batch tonight when mining income lands Smiley

mining income from another coin?
I remember yesterday wall was at 118k and later at 130k Smiley so we are going up! hope that finally we will see a huge jump!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
The wall is moving: 0.00167211   8888.78800000   14.86303130
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yep, but they must be running low on ammo now, also buying pressure just keeps coming back... Just be patient mate, and if u can, buy more! Smiley

will be taking what i hope is my last sub 150 batch tonight when mining income lands Smiley
someone tries to push the price down
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Buy walls showing up with a large 61 btc sell wall @ 150k sat = good sign... aggressive accumulation tactic just days before REV2 release.
my concern there will be huge dump after released, happen to every other coins. vertcoin, supercoin and on and on.

Please, a lot of those were already shaken out in the first rise. Who do you think kept selling from 200K+ down to 80K?

I think many that are in it now mostly are in for long term. Like me, it has to get much much much much higher before I start selling bits and pieces. WOnt be all at once.... or all of mine.
Activity: 420
You would have to be mad to be concerned about a dump when we have not been pumped.. Look at the huge base building that has gone on last 30 days almost. I don't see a problem with this going up 2 - 300 percent from here as considering how much development has now occurred this coin is grossly underpriced.

I agree, it's wildly underpriced.  I don't know why.  Very strange.
You would have to be mad to be concerned about a dump when we have not been pumped.. Look at the huge base building that has gone on last 30 days almost. I don't see a problem with this going up 2 - 300 percent from here as considering how much development has now occurred this coin is grossly underpriced.
after ~1 -2 hour we will be near sell wall at 147k, and we will eat it if it wont be canceled Smiley
Activity: 322

This coin is for the long term...  people that dump it at 0.003 will regret it so much when it's beyond 0.01.

Why it should be huge dump of it isnt pumped yet and the price is very small? Cheesy
when there is big pump come big dump. if everything work as you think/want then everyone is rich. just saying

so it should be big pump firstly!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Why it should be huge dump of it isnt pumped yet and the price is very small? Cheesy
when there is huge pump come huge dump. if everything work as you think/want then everyone is rich. just saying

Jump to: