Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1067. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I sent the PR article to some very wealthy people. Straight up hold on this is about to go crazy.

Fantastic!

Rev 2 is going to be awesome - and Rev 3 even more so.

I think we need to get Dan Metcalf more exposure when he's ready.  His name should be mentioned in the same breath as Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum, Dan Larimer of Bitshares, Maidsafe, or any of the Bitcoin 2.0 developers. This is groundbreaking stuff here and he did it first. The significance of what's going on with XC is ridiculously under-hyped.
Activity: 518
Synechist, again, great work loving how this is coming together...

mr random, thanks for the donation...

wont be on the same scale but i will make a donation on Monday.. Do we have a btc address i can send to?
Activity: 518
Yep, but they must be running low on ammo now, also buying pressure just keeps coming back... Just be patient mate, and if u can, buy more! Smiley

will be taking what i hope is my last sub 150 batch tonight when mining income lands Smiley

mining income from another coin?

im on a btc multipool... So can buy what i want with it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I sent the PR article to some very wealthy people. Straight up hold on this is about to go crazy.

Fantastic!

Rev 2 is going to be awesome - and Rev 3 even more so.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi all

The paid PR release that Mr_Random has very generously funded has now gone out via publicity powerhouse PRweb!

My guess is that now would be a good time to buy - before the masses hear about XC.

You can access a PDF version of the release here. Send it to all and sundry.

https://i.imgur.com/5vSvMZo.png?2
https://i.imgur.com/4Ejv2Za.png?2

And for those who might need a little assurance:

https://i.imgur.com/gD60khc.png

Looks great! Can't wait for REV2 in 5 days!!!
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
looks like we have lift off beyond 150 sat.  Hold on everyone.  This is moon time.

We've passed 15!

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
looks like we have lift off beyond 150 sat.  Hold on everyone.  This is moon time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Did XCurrency become the very first Decentralized Autonomous Company/Organization (DAC or DAO)?

For those of you that don’t know what DACs are, see the below description from Dan Larimer of Bitshares.

DACs may be simultaneously viewed as crypto-currencies and crypto-equities (unmanned businesses). As businesses, they perform services intended to be valuable to their customers.  Such services might include money transmission (Bitcoin), asset trading (BitShares), domain name services (DomainShares), or a thousand other business models sure to emerge as people realize that DACs are not mere “altcoins”.

DACs pay for the services they need (like computer resources and bandwidth) with shares of their own company “stock”.  They charge for their services using those same shares. Finally, they transfer all profits they earn to their shareholders denominated in those same shares.  To the extent that their services are in demand, those same shares will be in demand. Just like a brick and mortar and flesh and blood company.

What service does XC provide to it’s customers?  Private transactions
Who pays the fee for the services?  Holders of XC that want to perform private transactions.
Who owns profitable shares of XC?  Xnode holders own the profitable shares.
Who makes the fees from the services rendered?  Xnode holders
How do you own an Xnode?  By owning XC
Is it profitable for the owners of the shares (Xnode)?  Yes
Does the profit get distributed autonomously to Xnode holders?  Yes
Is the profit distributed with shares of their own company (XC)?  Yes
Is XC decentralized?  Yes

Conclusion:

XC may have achieved something much more momentous than just anonymous transactions.  If what I’m saying is correct, then XC has just beaten out Dan Larimer of Bitshares, Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum, Mastercoin, NXT, and every other significant crypto developer to become the very first DAC/DAO.

Any thoughts?  Besides what the moon will look like.

You are 100% correct. I have been preaching the same since the very beginning. You however did so more eloquently Smiley

Our destination is moon. In due time XC will be a NASDAQ listed company, mark my words.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Our connectivity issues have finally been resolved and all shifts have been paid. Resuming normal pool operations.

By the way it seems the scrypt payout was larger than normal for the hashrate and you shouldn't expect that everyday.  Shocked

Anyway time will tell what our average payout will be.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
Did someone say "Donkey Kong"
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
what is the URL for the XC multipool?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Did XCurrency become the very first Decentralized Autonomous Company/Organization (DAC or DAO)?

For those of you that don’t know what DACs are, see the below description from Dan Larimer of Bitshares.

DACs may be simultaneously viewed as crypto-currencies and crypto-equities (unmanned businesses). As businesses, they perform services intended to be valuable to their customers.  Such services might include money transmission (Bitcoin), asset trading (BitShares), domain name services (DomainShares), or a thousand other business models sure to emerge as people realize that DACs are not mere “altcoins”.

DACs pay for the services they need (like computer resources and bandwidth) with shares of their own company “stock”.  They charge for their services using those same shares. Finally, they transfer all profits they earn to their shareholders denominated in those same shares.  To the extent that their services are in demand, those same shares will be in demand. Just like a brick and mortar and flesh and blood company.

Who pays the fee for the services?  Holders of XC that want to perform private transactions.

Conclusion:

XC may have achieved something much more momentous than just anonymous transactions.  If what I’m saying is correct, then XC has just beaten out Dan Larimer of Bitshares, Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum, Mastercoin, NXT, and every other significant crypto developer to become the very first DAC/DAO.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Conclusion:

+1. This is Bitcoin 2.0!
Activity: 644

Conclusion:

Activity: 661
Jump to: