Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1070. (Read 1484203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Also here is the DRK chart we all like to discuss.. Note the "base"

Other than the initial pump there are so many similarities here...

This is why I bought tons for the massive rise that will come in time. I have been watching the market behavior since day 1.

I usually never hold coins for long. But when I do.... I hold XC.
XC = Xception
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
has anyone had any trouble transferring XC from bter before? I wanted to send my XC from bter to MP but on my bter withdrawal it says it is waiting for the balance.  It has been like this for 3.5 hours.  I have already submitted a help ticket. Any Ideas?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Also here is the DRK chart we all like to discuss.. Note the "base"

Other than the initial pump there are so many similarities here...

Been happening for a few days now... All looking very promising, I cannot help thinking there is about to be some big inflows of BTC this direction soon...

The problem is there is tons of price action on BTC itself so many people are pulling out of the alt market and chasing that right now. Going to need some stability of BTC prices before the honey starts to flow back into alts... and I hope its this one.

I agree mate, but based on so many things..

1. How big "the base" has become
2. REV 2 imminent - which is huge news
3. XC is a quality coin that has really only moved significantly once (this is rare)
4. Solid team with credentials that can be viewed
5. Visible and deliverable plan, which dev is consistently working towards and making progress against all the time...

TBH we should have moved by now, but I do get the impression the coin is still being "herded"

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Been happening for a few days now... All looking very promising, I cannot help thinking there is about to be some big inflows of BTC this direction soon...

The problem is there is tons of price action on BTC itself so many people are pulling out of the alt market and chasing that right now. Going to need some stability of BTC prices before the honey starts to flow back into alts... and I hope its this one.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Holy crap many alts taking a crapper.  XC seems very stable compared to most. Likely most are are noticing and will be buying up XC leading up to REV 2 release.

Well scrypt asics did nothing to help the price of scrypt coins IMO... only those rich enough and lucky enough to get a few now all dump the heck out of anything they mine.

Add in rentals on new coins released, dumping follows.

I got extremely lucky with XC.... it was awesome mining this coin in peace while everyone was chasing the pie in the sky, the next pump and dump coin... went on for a few weeks at least...thanks to that now I am looking forward to an early exit of the workforce ( well maybe not, need to keep myself in check ).... if the predictions are right about this coin I am going to be very well off to say the least.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Holy crap many alts taking a crapper.  XC seems very stable compared to most. Likely most are are noticing and will be buying up XC leading up to REV 2 release.
I just stepped out of the office after a day of meetings and was pleasantly surprised to see my buy orders filled.  I am now headed out for the long 4th weekend!  Happy 4th to those in the USA!

Good stuff, looks like you got in just in time as someone's just bought the sell wall up and everything before it...
Activity: 98
I just stepped out of the office after a day of meetings and was pleasantly surprised to see my buy orders filled.  I am now headed out for the long 4th weekend!  Happy 4th to those in the USA!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Activity: 71
Man! Today has been awesome so far for me. I had not even a half day of work, the USA game starts soon, and my Buffalo Sabres have made some awesome signings today to open up NHL Free Agency.  All I need is for XC to be nice and increase in value, not that I am gonna sell, but it's nice to see investments increase in value.
Activity: 315
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
what other multipool are people using that does NOT require registration (like the XC pool)  ?

I've been using coinking.  x11 works well. I like the payout system.  Doesn't like gridseeds.

I need to find a new pool for my gridseeds.  I've been using litecoinpool, which is the best pool I've found for gridseeds, but with litecoin withering on the vine I think there are greener pastures.....
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So NO proof given! Please don't tell us our method is less then advertised without any thing else then your word

Lool, poor newbie in science.

Even when this method will be patched, the science already prove that is impossible to be 100% anonymous, so stop be arrogant -_-

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~tromer/acoustic/

These attacks are specifically for the operations involved in repeated use of long-term RSA keys, and Bitcoin uses ECDSA keys a relatively small number of times, so the attacks would be materially different.

However, I would not bet against the fact that your machine outputs "compromising emanations" (be they acoustic or RF or otherwise) leaking (some) information about your bitcoin keys.

That being said, there is less opportunity to execute such an attack in the bitcoin universe, as bitcoin-qt doesn't reuse keys often. (When you send a payment, the "change" difference is sent to a new key.)
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
what other multipool are people using that does NOT require registration (like the XC pool)  ?
Activity: 126
Just keep calm and buy at these prices because after this week you won't see them again  Cool

im reading the same text about 3 weeks that we wont see that prices anymore , but everytime we are back to these prices 110-120 Smiley so i dont think that after REV2 next monday , we will see some price jump.. if we will see price jump to 150-170, so we will be back at 120 again...

in the end patience wins! Or are you eager to sell? ATH will be broken for sure.. for sure!
Jump to: