Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1069. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Buy walls showing up with a large 61 btc sell wall @ 150k sat = good sign... aggressive accumulation tactic just days before REV2 release.
my concern there will be huge dump after released, happen to every other coins. vertcoin, supercoin and on and on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
How to get interest?

Oh.. interest is random between 12 hrs - 30 days.  don't need to leave wallet open 24/7, but just open it periodically.
The wallet must need to open 24 hours? In order to generate interest?

? REV2 wallet releases on July 7th.  That is 5 days from now.
The wallet must need to open 24 hours? In order to generate interest?
Buy walls showing up with a large 61 btc sell wall @ 150k sat = good sign... aggressive accumulation tactic just days before REV2 release.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
BTC higher, XC higher...good times good times  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Do you guys feel that tension building?   Grin
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
has anyone had any trouble transferring XC from bter before? I wanted to send my XC from bter to MP but on my bter withdrawal it says it is waiting for the balance.  It has been like this for 3.5 hours.  I have already submitted a help ticket. Any Ideas?

I have had this for over 12 hours about 2 weeks ago.

I got it now.  It just sucks because I was going to sell it at MP and then buy it cheaper at bter.  But I got all my XCs so I can't complain too much.  As a side note, does the mac wallet fully stake and such? If the price stays up I may send it to a different comp and have two staking wallets
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Been telling my parents about Bitcoin and XC for a while now, finally got a call from them today saying they're in.  About to pick up 2500 XC for them, I told them their retirement was about to get a whole lot better Smiley

CCMF

yeah started doing that a week ago. They will be settled Cheesy
The wallet to open 24 hours, will produce the interest?
legendary
Activity: 1190
I sold some XC to buy VTC a little while ago. I don't mind buying some XC back if they are up 20% if I make more out of the VTC, and I already have.
My plan may not work, but XC has been very stable, in percentage terms. And I plan not only to buy back the ones I sold but to buy more if it gets high enough, as I'm not convinced it is a P&D coin.
Most coins I would tend to sell if they went up a lot, but I'm not sure that is the best strategy with XC...but who knows Smiley

Careful with VTC man. I think you may have got in at the top of a pump.  Embarrassed
I got in around 7-or a little above..so it's ok...plus sold some between 10 and 11.
There are no doubt loads of stale bulls there though, so may take time if it's going to fly.

I think I was pretty lucky to get most of my XC back though..it's looking good. Still have a few to buy back not too many now though Smiley
Activity: 364
Been telling my parents about Bitcoin and XC for a while now, finally got a call from them today saying they're in.  About to pick up 2500 XC for them, I told them their retirement was about to get a whole lot better Smiley

CCMF
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
And so it begins folks -- money moving from LTC and some other alt giants to XC.. This is only the beginning! Can we say BUY and HOLD!

And bye bye cheap XC. At this is time of the day there have been very, VERY upwards price swings in the past month. This could idd be the precursor to rev2.
Activity: 4
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
And so it begins folks -- money moving from LTC and some other alt giants to XC.. This is only the beginning! Can we say BUY and HOLD!
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
has anyone had any trouble transferring XC from bter before? I wanted to send my XC from bter to MP but on my bter withdrawal it says it is waiting for the balance.  It has been like this for 3.5 hours.  I have already submitted a help ticket. Any Ideas?

I have had this for over 12 hours about 2 weeks ago.
Activity: 826
Shit will get large, I just hope the correction to XC's real value won't happen until the 7th of july Smiley I want to have 4-5k XC before take off.
Activity: 28
Also here is the DRK chart we all like to discuss.. Note the "base"

Other than the initial pump there are so many similarities here...

https://i.imgur.com/zNSIg6k.jpg

DRK had an initial pump also... just it was over by the time it reached MintPal.
Jump to: