Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 7. (Read 1483650 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can't join your cosy little chat thing as I don't hold 1000XC as my wallet has decided to remove almost 1K from my balance, can anyone please explain this?
[img snip]

You can certainly join us on Slack. No ownership of XC is required to register and follow XC on Slack.

The 1000XC requirement is for the verified holders group only.

We can try and explain what may have happened if you can provide further details. Is there a transaction ID? Anything else you can tell us?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I can't join your cosy little chat thing as I don't hold 1000XC as my wallet has decided to remove almost 1K from my balance, can anyone please explain this?
https://i.imgur.com/BrIkrXf.png
Activity: 364

Yo Teka,

How are ya?

Missing you over in Slack. When you gonna join?

Oh c***p, I completely forget about that. Sorry been busy, I'll send infinte my email over now.

Not sure he is about at the moment. You might as-well do the form so you are in the private channel aswell.

http://goo.gl/forms/KCwFc6GFuz
Activity: 387

Yo Teka,

How are ya?

I gotta get over there. Hopefully tonight.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Yo Teka,

How are ya?

Oh c***p, I completely forget about that. Sorry been busy, I'll send infinte my email over now.
Activity: 364

Yo Teka,

How are ya?

xander probably
why has he left?
i dont know but i can imagine why

If you have no clue why he left stop making wild accusations and comments. He left crypto entirely incl other projects in the industry to focus on his actual life. I won't talk about it anymore since its his personal matter and I respect him.
blah, blah, blah

Maybe Pizpie is always posting about HZ because he is on the Marketing/PR Team for that coin.  Oh and a moderator of the HZ bct thread.  

And last I checked, HZ was part of Blocknet.  

So you're dumb.  Go away.  
oh rly?
OFC I KNEW THAT
once he was only xc manager
now he manages all that "benefitial"( LIE LIE LIE GREEDY LIE) crap
hes close to be a millionaire they say ....
your money in his pockets Wink
XC IS NOT BLOCK
BLOCK IS NOT BENEFITIAL TO XC
END OF STORY

I like it all.  I'm fine with my money where it is.  Block, XC, HZ........
blah, blah, blah

Maybe Pizpie is always posting about HZ because he is on the Marketing/PR Team for that coin.  Oh and a moderator of the HZ bct thread. 

And last I checked, HZ was part of Blocknet. 

So you're dumb.  Go away. 
its not for free ....
a matter of time when i will come  Cheesy
btw you need to make some changes here
http://www.xc-official.com/the-xc-team/
-1 at least

True...

https://i.imgur.com/4JH7Lv9.jpg
Literally Unicorn Farts

but we both know you have tekas login  Roll Eyes

Nope he doesn't. I deleted it, a ban is a ban meaning even if your post is somewhat relevant, it likely has a hidden agenda so post it elsewhere.
Activity: 294
its not for free ....
a matter of time when i will come  Cheesy
btw you need to make some changes here
http://www.xc-official.com/the-xc-team/
-1 at least
The XC Slack registration form has been updated:

http://goo.gl/forms/KCwFc6GFuz

You are now able to immediately access the XC Slack without having to wait for me to manually invite you as long as you have an approved email address. Unfortunately, Slack does not approve of very many popular email domains. Hushmail would be the most popular option currently.

There is now absolutely zero barrier to immediate access as long as you are willing to take a minute to sign up for hushmail.

If you do not own an approved email address or do not wish to acquire one, the registration form can still be used to request a manual invitation.

Cheers!
For clarification, getting into Slack requires an invitation ONLY because that is how the Slack platform is set up.

I wish I could just post a sign-up page that would grant you immediate access to Slack upon your registration, but Slack only allows me to either invite people manually via email or to provide a set of email domains that users must have in order to register. If everyone under the sun had email addresses with only a handful of domains, the latter option would be great. But I am sure that you all have email addresses with a wide range of domains.

So I'm left with two options:

1) Use the registration form I have made to gather the data necessary to manually invite people
2) Require that anyone registering for Slack use an email address from a set handful of email providers.

I assumed that option #1 would be preferred for users, but if people would rather have immediate access upon signing up for a @gmail.com/@yahoo.com/@hotmail.com/@hushmail.com email address, I suppose I can implement that setting.

Let me know your thoughts.
Grg
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Let me quote the king;

"A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactionin' me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Shut your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
Satisfy me baby"

XC could be the future in crypto.
@Devs, make me happy, make me right.

@Fudsters; Finish your cereals and go out and play! Life's to short for this shit.

Annoyed,  Angry
-Grg
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I deleted nothing. Remember I don't moderate this thread?

Perhaps it was Theymos. You've been reported numerous times.

but we both know you have tekas login  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I deleted nothing. Remember I don't moderate this thread?

Perhaps it was Theymos. You've been reported numerous times.
legendary
Unicornfarts, have you forgotten you've been banned from this thread?

Your analogy of Bitcointalk's culture being like "white blood cells attacking everything" is absurd. A forum overrun with:
- accusations flying in every direction,
- paranoia and suspicion rife,
- a culture of addressing other people abusively,
- and rampantly successful poop 'n scoop scams,

is the farthest possible thing from some sort of healthy defence against the ills of crypto.

This behaviour IS the ills of crypto.

It's NOT a defence mechanism. It's predatory, brutal, and an enormous sap on the energies of developers who'd be best employed unstressed and developing the tech they've committed to develop.

Now get out of this thread.

legendary
No wonder the price tanked. Shame I liked what was being developed.

Sure, but development had nothing to do with why the price tanked.

We were subjected to the biggest smear campaign anyone's yet seen on Bitcointalk.

Pages:
Jump to: