Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 8. (Read 1483650 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I decided to check back in on XC after a couple of months away and REV2.5 is still not done.

No wonder the price tanked. Shame I liked what was being developed.

Come check us out on slack. Check a page back for the link Leigh.

@syn- I know I know. Just tired of seeing him post here, just toying around a bit. I'll leave it be.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I decided to check back in on XC after a couple of months away and REV2.5 is still not done.

No wonder the price tanked. Shame I liked what was being developed.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
SouthernBTC, Unicornfarts is rdnkjdi.

(S)he is one of the more long-term detractors of XC, and played a major role in the smear campaign against Dan. It's most likely (s)he didn't collude with the SDC holders, but simply jumped in and exploited the opportunity.

Unicornfarts has been banned from this forum.
I suggest that we don't bother to reply, but simply keep reporting his/her comments. It's perfectly clear - both now and in the past - what his/her intention is.

So you're a monero shill.

Fiat- not a crypto
Slots- digital
Monero-coin
Bitcoin- not a coin, bitcoin- is a coin (you didn't mention it)
Ethereum- doesn't exist yet

Shall we continue to play the semantics game son?

Slack isn't invite only, so why would you consistently say it is?
It's the sentence with a question mark at the end.

Let's try this again.

If we have publicly stated that slack is open for anyone to join, why still post here that it's private and invite only?

Activity: 154
XCurrency's Slack Chat Registration Form:

http://goo.gl/forms/KCwFc6GFuz

BUMP!

Once again, you didn't answer the question, just more self-serving rhetorical nonsense. It has been made very clear, anyone is welcome into slack, EVEN YOU. Here's the form!

Lol - ok.  I appreciate the invitation.

What was the question?  I will try to answer ... I honestly can't figure out what it is.
XCurrency's Slack Chat Registration Form:

http://goo.gl/forms/KCwFc6GFuz

BUMP!

Once again, you didn't answer the question, just more self-serving rhetorical nonsense. It has been made very clear, anyone is welcome into slack, EVEN YOU. Here's the form!
Nice way to skirt around the last post. If you were here to protect noobs then maybe you would have chosen a better name than unicornfarts, a name that implies your immaturity. How about you tell me what coin to buy then?

None of what you say changes the fact that slack is open to everyone, does it? Answer this question or get out.

What's the question?  I just see the normal "Everything about XC is FUD" (the fact that somebody was saying to PM them for invites etc left people with the impression that slack was closed.)

And no - contrary to your statement with me I'm not on slack.  I just get so tired of all the pointless statements, accusation about FUD when I have legit statements / questions that I tend to not think people really want me to reply to questions or statements about my character.  They simply wanna throw tomatoes instead of having a real conversation so I shrug it off.

As far as coins I would recommend?  I own some Moneros, Boolberries & Ethereum 'cuz I like the technology.  I think the entire ecosystem of limited supply is broken though so I wouldn't really "recommend" those to noobs.  I also think Ethereum has some merit - but is also a little broken as they had a FOUR YEAR premine.

That said - I don't feel those projects are as toxic / horrible as a closed sourced anon coin that's raising 800K for a "new project" before open sourcing the old - so I specifically DISRECOMMEND XC.

What would I recommend to noobs?  Probably fiat.  Poker.  Slot Machines.  Bitcoin.  Monero/Ethereum.  Exactly in that order ... if they absolutely had to get involved.  I don't recklessly cheer my coin to try and make myself rich.

My posting style is mostly observational.
Nice way to skirt around the last post. If you were here to protect noobs then maybe you would have chosen a better name than unicornfarts, a name that implies your immaturity. How about you tell me what coin to buy then?

None of what you say changes the fact that slack is open to everyone, does it? Answer this question or get out.
And you wonder why we call any of this activity here FUD.

Slack isn't invite only, so why would you consistently say it is? To FUD. Anyone can join, ANYONE! Just submit your email address and voila, you'll be in there in no time.

I'm sure unicornfarts is already in there anyways. He'll say he isn't but he surely is. He spends too much time in this thread not to be.

Well, this is my daily swing by and I can see there has been no productive conversation here in the last 24 hours. Someone please let me know when the 12 year olds are gone.

Na I'm not.  Believe it or not most of my articulated questions and honest evaluations are to protect noobs on bitcointalk.

I have much less to no interest in just pissing you guys off / following you to other places
And you wonder why we call any of this activity here FUD.

Slack isn't invite only, so why would you consistently say it is? To FUD. Anyone can join, ANYONE! Just submit your email address and voila, you'll be in there in no time.

I'm sure unicornfarts is already in there anyways. He'll say he isn't but he surely is. He spends too much time in this thread not to be.

Well, this is my daily swing by and I can see there has been no productive conversation here in the last 24 hours. Someone please let me know when the 12 year olds are gone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Slack is invite-only only as much as BitcoinTalk is invite-only.

To sign up here all you need to provide is an email address.

To sign up with Slack all you need to provide is an email address.

All that is required to follow XC on Slack is to register with an email address...just like it is here.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
So is XC an invite only currency now? Kind of limits its exposure to the world if it cant even stand up against a little criticism.

Nope. What speaks for itself is the pointlessness of treating Bitcointalk as some sort of viable market for a currency.

Is it smaller than a country? Yes
Is it cannibalistic? Yes
Is it overrun with trolls and poop 'n scoop scammers? Yes

Well then why do you bother with it? We don't.

XC has always been about the real world. Actual usability; mobile services; scalability. What incentive could we possibly have to hang around here?

So by all means, continue trolling, shilling, and scamming away on Bitcointalk, but we've got better ways to spend our time.

legendary
Activity: 1036
So is XC an invite only currency now? Kind of limits its exposure to the world if it cant even stand up against a little criticism. Guess the volume is speaking for itself. 2btc every 24 hours...

XC's demise, which may or may not be true, is nothing compared to the FUD/criticism that bitcoin undergoes. Grow a thick skin or die like the rest.

At this point XC has now kicked the bucket.

R.I.P

Activity: 294

is the team intact and happy working?
or everything falling apart behind the scenes?
its a test  Roll Eyes
when you abuse words like that they lose their meaning.

I would literally hug you if I was in the same room.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Can you please define trolling for me?  I mean I get trolling religious nuts or right wingers or whatever to try and piss ppl off for no readon.

But I don't understand how I'm trolling?  How is having negative opinions trolling?  If I was gonna troll I would do it different

Plz define trolling for me and how I've done it .

And also why it's so evil.   With the godawful amounts of scams floating around trolling (quick I don't do) seems like a pretty innocent activity in comparison

Anyone who asks pertinent questions or makes relevant comments in this thread is labeled a troll or fudster.

Point out a flaw or make any criticism in this thread and you are called a troll or fudster.

You have half a dozen fanboys jumping on anyone who voices something different than the cult dogma.

Trolls and fudsters did not kill this coin. The cult did.

Btw. I'm a Xc bagholder.

bawahahaha suks to be you.

Thank Christ its a small bag.  Wink . I've wrote if off under "entertainment value".
Activity: 361
Can you please define trolling for me?  I mean I get trolling religious nuts or right wingers or whatever to try and piss ppl off for no readon.

But I don't understand how I'm trolling?  How is having negative opinions trolling?  If I was gonna troll I would do it different

Plz define trolling for me and how I've done it .

And also why it's so evil.   With the godawful amounts of scams floating around trolling (quick I don't do) seems like a pretty innocent activity in comparison

Anyone who asks pertinent questions or makes relevant comments in this thread is labeled a troll or fudster.

Point out a flaw or make any criticism in this thread and you are called a troll or fudster.

You have half a dozen fanboys jumping on anyone who voices something different than the cult dogma.

Trolls and fudsters did not kill this coin. The cult did.

Btw. I'm a Xc bagholder.

bawahahaha suks to be you.
Activity: 196
LOL, the trolls can't troll anymore because they dont know whats going on...awww poor babies.

Let me just say that Dan IS in the group, Dan has already provided us with new information on developing tech, and there is no one to come in and FUD. Just pure facts and information, perfect for most of us that don't have all day to sift through nonsense, and troll posts. Amen to whoever brought up this slack chat idea, perfect environment for investors IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: