Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 10. (Read 1483650 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Closed source, 1000XC and an application to join a secret discussion?

Sounds exactly like something an outsider would like to invest in.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What's there to know?

The butthurt is strong in this one.

Slack has afforded XC a place where the XC team can provide XC supporters with project details without fearing that the neckbeards on this forum will misconstrue, twist, spam, or troll anything they have to say. And there is undoubtedly enough going on behind the scenes for the team to share.

Additionally, it is a great place for the XC supporters to help Dan test releases. With Slack we have already begun to nail down some lingering issues with the way the client syncs/stakes and with anonymous transactions on certain platforms.

If you want to call the XC Slack a circle jerk, go right ahead. But the fact of the matter is that XC is making huge strides using Slack and will continue to do so.

If you ask me, this forum is the supreme circle jerk. It's just a bunch of neckbeards circle jerking each other with their trolling 'scam' posts. It's terribly sad and disgusting.

If you care about helping to forge the future of blockchain technology, please join us on Slack.

http://goo.gl/forms/KCwFc6GFuz

If not, the crypto scene will be a much better place after you fools whither away when you are no longer able to get your jollies off after the only posts here are 'scam' posts from trolls like yourself.
Activity: 399
Merit: 263
bawawawa, you should hear the things we say about you unicorn humper.

I am just a silent lurker shaking my head at you plebs. Please carry on with your idolatry.
Activity: 361
bawawawa, you should hear the things we say about you unicorn humper.
Activity: 399
Merit: 263
What's there to know except you now have your own darkroom to circlejerk each other?
I forgot Hammertime bawhahahaha, hes reduced to saying "Scam" because he doesn't know anything.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
sooo ... xc is dead?

The community and developers are alive and well. Productive discussion has moved over to Slack. There's a lot of activity over there.

I'm not sure they'll take "Paid Fudders" and other brainless trolls though. Sorry!

XCurrency's Slack Chat Registration Form:

bawahahaha, no more unicorns or pookiman
what? no more unicorns?  Cry

unicorns are welcome, just not their farts.
g-bert? who doesn't like the smell of fruitloops? ...or sulfuric roses? something is kinda wrong with you  Undecided
Activity: 364
sooo ... xc is dead?

The community and developers are alive and well. Productive discussion has moved over to Slack. There's a lot of activity over there.

I'm not sure they'll take "Paid Fudders" and other brainless trolls though. Sorry!

unicorns are welcome, just not their farts.
sooo ... xc is dead?

sooo ... xc is dead?

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
sooo ... xc is dead?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
sooo ... xc is dead?

i guess. lost 15k USD.

not dead just not going as well as we thought it would .... i'm very much down on this coin right now too. Let's hope a return to better days soon.
Activity: 462
Bawahahah, trolls Can't troll if they don't know what's going on.
Geez unicorn, who pooped in your fruit loops?

Fruit Looping
A competition when two people stick a bunch of fruit loops up their arse and then fart them out to see how far they can shoot the fruit loops

i'm learning lots on this thread! Cheesy

OMG, i thought you were joking so googled it. haha

apparently it also means...

Fruit Looping
When two dudes touch assholes.
I totally caught Paul and Steve fruit looping last night. It was weird.
lol i wasn't going to go there ...i do try to maintain a little tact!
Activity: 196

.. 400% down  ...

400% down you say - sounds like you know what you're talking about
Activity: 154
Sure ... send me an invite.
Activity: 364

Fruit Looping
A competition when two people stick a bunch of fruit loops up their arse and then fart them out to see how far they can shoot the fruit loops

OMG, i thought you were joking so googled it. haha

apparently it also means...

Fruit Looping
When two dudes touch assholes.
I totally caught Paul and Steve fruit looping last night. It was weird.
Activity: 2008
Merit: 768
We are Top 5 of The Top 10 Topics ! Congratulation Smiley

Fruit Looping

Pages:
Jump to: