Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 193. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Hello,
i had the oppurtunity to test the explorer by KimmyF   Grin
and since this seems to be a silent sunday morning i want to share some pics with you.
this is just my wallet history. At the top you can see the wallet in action by beeing a mixer.
the bottom is only POS interest.
looking forward to have a fullscreen in green, in the near future when the anon transactions are used more often.

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
When is there going to be a fix for the wallet taking so much bandwidth?

Is this an issue with the new wallet? I'm using an older OSX one and have no issues with bandwidth.
I have a 2 Mb/s download speed, but when the wallet is open it goes down to 0,50 Mb/s I think.

That should not happen.

Yeah I believe the team was supposed to deliver stuff the last couple of days but this bug may have taken its toll on Dan's time, its a high priority issue since it limits the wallet's functionality and people need motives to keep it open on their pc... But im pretty sure it will be fixed asap anyway.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Is this an issue with the new wallet? I'm using an older OSX one and have no issues with bandwidth.
I have a 2 Mb/s download speed, but when the wallet is open it goes down to 0,50 Mb/s I think.

That should not happen.
Activity: 196

Who bought one of my shirts?

I bought two  Wink
Thanks, which ones did you buy?

The one with the big logo front and nothing on the back, color navy (blue?) and gray.
I just like the eXCy style Wink

Hope it arrives soon here in europe.
I think it will take about 2-3 weeks.

I don't handle the shipping, Spreadshirt does that, sorry.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
anyone seen this today? (edit, article is 2 days old, but still) ... (could be bullshit, not looked into it properly, but...)

http://www.businessinsider.com/snapchat-hacked-the-snappening-2014-10

this is bad news (obviously!)

but i couldn't help but think, this is great news for XC!

dunno if its this article, or another I read, but apparently, 4chan are gonna make a way you can search for snapchat pics by username..

ive never used it, but i always thought snapchats selling point was u can send a pic and its gone after a few seconds. apparently these lot have collected all pics for the last year or so.

Anyway, point is, if this is actually happening, we need to make it known we have the perfect solution (or we need to hurry and get it out there) only heard about this on twitter and the above article, so could be bullshit, but if real.... marketing opportunity???

It looks like it was actually a web client for a third-party app that got hacked. It allowed you to save pics from snapchat.

Yeah man, I have to agree with you. These kinds of events definitely provide opportunities for projects like XC to shine. 

I predicted a while ago that privacy was going to be big business moving into the future of the internet. I'm glad I was able to discover XC at the time that I did.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
anyone seen this today? (edit, article is 2 days old, but still) ... (could be bullshit, not looked into it properly, but...)

http://www.businessinsider.com/snapchat-hacked-the-snappening-2014-10

this is bad news (obviously!)

but i couldn't help but think, this is great news for XC!

dunno if its this article, or another I read, but apparently, 4chan are gonna make a way you can search for snapchat pics by username..

ive never used it, but i always thought snapchats selling point was u can send a pic and its gone after a few seconds. apparently these lot have collected all pics for the last year or so.

Anyway, point is, if this is actually happening, we need to make it known we have the perfect solution (or we need to hurry and get it out there) only heard about this on twitter and the above article, so could be bullshit, but if real.... marketing opportunity???

Activity: 165

I bought two  Wink
Thanks, which ones did you buy?

The one with the big logo front and nothing on the back, color navy (blue?) and gray.
I just like the eXCy style Wink

Hope it arrives soon here in europe.
Activity: 616
It's the overwelming number of articles like the one linked below that cry out and beckon for complete privacy solutions such as what xcurrency is aiming to build:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/09/crypto-wars-redux-why-the-fbis-desire-to-unlock-your-private-life-must-be-resisted/

XCurrency leads this privacy revolution, and thus will remain relevant for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi, please help me. Have just set up a new windows. Now the xc wallet doesn't sync anymore. Have the newest wallet from the xcofficial homepage.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Is Xcurrency still alive?

You base this question off what ? 1500 pages ? active devs who vet other coins ? deliver tech that NO ONE is even remotely close to catching up ?

yeah totally dead....not.

I forget how many times this needs to be said - dont day trade this coin you will get upset.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

What I meant was that for an investor that only looks at numbers the coin doesn't seem to do that well.
It's a top 20 coin by market cap. Not bad for a closed source coin. Price is fairly stable.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Is Xcurrency still alive?

lol ofc, team has been really overdelivering, they stay silent for like a day and the world goes mad!

But yeah, synechist said we should expect a lot of news after the last couple of silent days
Activity: 168
Activity: 121
I feel like if someone really does their research on alt cryptos then they will eventually find XC and be very happy that they can still get in at this price. Everyone else will just have to jump on the train later.
+1 again, rome wasn't built in a day.  Wink
Activity: 165
Jump to: