Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 189. (Read 1484188 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
The reason other teams continue to ignore Dan's requests to hold off on collaboration announcements is they are trying to pump their coins. Anyone who has been part of our community for some time is already used to it, hope it benefits xcurrency.

Yep....see this time and time again.  Funny it never has any effect on XC though.  

Do you think that XC's price would've stayed constant throughout a season where most alts took a dive if it wasn't for Dan's reputation, which ensured XC's legitimacy and trustworthiness?

Do you think that, say, XC's upcoming web 3.0 distributed content server will have no effect?

I think that Dan's collaborations have a pervasively beneficial effect on XC.

And what's likely to be the most significant effect of all is what we're going to announce very soon. It would not be possible unless Dan was widely known, highly regarded, and in personal communication with various projects.

no need for defense mode Arlyn. we take it with a smile meanwhile. looking forward to that news. is this beyond the utility collab since you mentioned Dans widespread reputation beeing the reason?

I did not mean for you go on the defensive Arlyn.  I'm in XC, and plan to be for a very long time.  In fact I've picked up 9k in the last few weeks.  I didn't mean that there were no underlying effects of the collaborations.  I just meant, visually, you see the jumps the other coins have, but XC remains the constant.

+1. I also didn't  mean for my comment to insult the team, I'm only stating the truth. And our team has no control over what other teams say and do. However, Dan can make an example as some point and say, "hey, if you don't respect my wishes, Xc is out of the collab." It may at least let other serious projects know they need to act professionally if they want to deal with xc. If they don't respect Dans request, announce prematurely, and xc bails, their coin will dump rather than pump.

Or maybe you guys can simply write up some xcontracts. Lol

Apologies if I overreacted guys. I'm down with a bit of flu, and there's been a lot of concern in the community about collaboration in the past.
legendary
Do you think that, say, XC's upcoming web 3.0 distributed content server will have no effect?

Any estimates on when that could be expected to be working and usable, considering the amount of effort for example the chat feature has required so far?

In what complexity range does web 3.0 lie compared to the chat?

Mesh-net infrastructure is already on though. That is a major part of web 3.0 content distribution. Correct me if I'm wrong Arlyn.

Is the content stored in the blockchain?

No. It'll be in encrypted local storage accessible to (though not decryptable by) Xnodes, and indexed on the blockchain.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
The reason other teams continue to ignore Dan's requests to hold off on collaboration announcements is they are trying to pump their coins. Anyone who has been part of our community for some time is already used to it, hope it benefits xcurrency.

Yep....see this time and time again.  Funny it never has any effect on XC though.  

Do you think that XC's price would've stayed constant throughout a season where most alts took a dive if it wasn't for Dan's reputation, which ensured XC's legitimacy and trustworthiness?

And what's likely to be the most significant effect of all is what we're going to announce very soon. It would not be possible unless Dan was widely known, highly regarded, and in personal communication with various projects.

no need for defense mode Arlyn. we take it with a smile meanwhile. looking forward to that news. is this beyond the utility collab since you mentioned Dans widespread reputation beeing the reason?

I did not mean for you go on the defensive Arlyn.  I'm in XC, and plan to be for a very long time.  In fact I've picked up 9k in the last few weeks.  I didn't mean that there were no underlying effects of the collaborations.  I just meant, visually, you see the jumps the other coins have, but XC remains the constant.

+1. I also didn't  mean for my comment to insult the team, I'm only stating the truth. And our team has no control over what other teams say and do. However, Dan can make an example as some point and say, "hey, if you don't respect my wishes, Xc is out of the collab." It may at least let other serious projects know they need to act professionally if they want to deal with xc. If they don't respect Dans request, announce prematurely, and xc bails, their coin will dump rather than pump.

Or maybe you guys can simply write up some xcontracts. Lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 500

Please... havent trolled XC in awhile.... that pic was simply for humor. Ive been buying these clearance prices Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Any estimates on when that could be expected to be working and usable, considering the amount of effort for example the chat feature has required so far?

Mesh-net infrastructure is already on though. That is a major part of web 3.0 content distribution. Correct me if I'm wrong Arlyn.

Is the content stored in the blockchain?
Activity: 700

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Activity: 140

Activity: 165
Fuck who is the lucky bastard who got the last XC sell order?

Envy envy envy.....

Last 24h on bittrex was me.  Grin

CLOSED DATE   OPENED DATE   TYPE   BID/ASK   UNITS FILLED XC   UNITS TOTAL XC   ACTUAL RATE   COST / PROCEEDS
10/13/2014 17:21:16   10/11/2014 18:37:58   Buy   0.00116500   114.40971375   300.86543347   0.00116499   0.13362052

only got about 114 XC filled though. also this weekends low was 0.00107946, didn't had funds left at that point  Cry
Activity: 882

Activity: 714
legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Exactly,  and I can't really be arsed with trying to catch the pump and dump any more. The sooner everyone does the same,  the sooner the truly innovative coins will rise to the top. Imo.

Yep....see this time and time again.  Funny it never has any effect on XC though. 
Activity: 192
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi guys,  been away a few days,  just having a catch up.  That WSJ  article is good.  Agree we should mention XC in the comments at least.

I really hope XC is going to be on the road to being the first to "decentralise everything"  and while doing all these collabs,  is collecting up all the good bits of code and implementing it somehow.

I'm sure it's all much more complex than this but if Dan is helping out others I would presume they are helping us out back in some beneficial way.  

Suprise suprise the other team released the news first again,  but for some reason this time I dont mind.

Gotta trust the team basically at this point.  It's a gamble,  but I've already taken it.

Looking forward to hearing more about this particular collab anyway.

Cheers for the update Snynechist.  Smiley
Fuck who is the lucky bastard who got the last XC sell order?

Envy envy envy.....
[UtilityCoin]

Hi all

I can confirm that Dan specifically requested that nothing from Util be published without his prior review, but they went ahead regardless.

Dan is, however, interested in consulting with Util, specifically regarding their http-vpn tech.

Most importantly, the intention is for all collaboration to benefit XC.

In this case, our plans will benefit XC massively.

I can't release details just yet, but it's quite likely that we'll let the word out tomorrow or the next day.

It's a particularly major development.

Sweet....that sounds like a bit of good news and hopefully a boost to reverse this negative trend over the last few weeks.  

I have been buying, so it's nice to hear.  Can't wait.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Jump to: