Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 190. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
[UtilityCoin]

Hi all

I can confirm that Dan specifically requested that nothing from Util be published without his prior review, but they went ahead regardless.

Dan is, however, interested in consulting with Util, specifically regarding their http-vpn tech.

Most importantly, the intention is for all collaboration to benefit XC.

In this case, our plans will benefit XC massively.

I can't release details just yet, but it's quite likely that we'll let the word out tomorrow or the next day.

It's a particularly major development.

You said that as well for QiBucks, but I have yet to see something happen with that.

Can we have a bit more information about that collaboration please?

Think we may have to wait for 'tomorrow or the next day' for that. My guess is XC nodes as exit nodes for their VPN, or something similar.

It's bigger news than that.

[Cryptico, now that's a tease ;-).]

in Console ........

SYNECHIST

Activity: 714
[UtilityCoin]

Hi all

I can confirm that Dan specifically requested that nothing from Util be published without his prior review, but they went ahead regardless.

Dan is, however, interested in consulting with Util, specifically regarding their http-vpn tech.

I can't release details just yet, but it's quite likely that we'll let the word out tomorrow or the next day.

You said that as well for QiBucks, but I have yet to see something happen with that.

Think we may have to wait for 'tomorrow or the next day' for that. My guess is XC nodes as exit nodes for their VPN, or something similar.

Please let it be something big, like the ITO date.

I could use something to cheer me up.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
[UtilityCoin]

Hi all

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
[UtilityCoin]

Hi all

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
[UtilityCoin]

Hi all

It's too bad they didn't respect Dan's wishes. Thanks Arlyn for the reply.
[UtilityCoin]

Hi all

Thank you for the update.. going to troll their thread so Smiley
[UtilityCoin]

Hi all

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
[UtilityCoin]

Hi all

Activity: 462
I have a question about the company.

What is XCompany(don't know the name) going to be about? What is it going to sell?
I am not sure if this is already posted somewhere.

Services to companies that want to build their content utilising XC platform.

Example could be newegg new site built on top of the XC web 3.0 platform XC company will do it.
I have a question about the company.

What is XCompany(don't know the name) going to be about? What is it going to sell?
I am not sure if this is already posted somewhere.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
We are pleased to announce that currency developer Dan Metcalf has decided to take part in the effort to make Utility

the most advanced platform for block chain 2.0 functionality as outlined in our introduction document. Three other

developers have offered their support and we are currently courting one other renowned developer. These developers

wish to stay anonymous while the project grows, but they have agreed to reveal themselves in the future.

Mr. Metcalf stated: "When I learned that Utility coin was created with a vision that seeks not only to be a currency

or to build on features of other coins, but rather be a launching pad for advanced blockchain features through

collaboration of multiple and potentially unlimited development teams, I was intrigued to learn more.  After

discussing the long term plans with the Utility team I decided to join the initiative.   We as cryptocurrency

developers must answer the call and to realize the potential of this platform.  I encourage other developers to join

in the effort as well and I look forward to working with the Utility team and other collaborators."

----
^
Given the XC development roadmap is already quite ambitious and requires much needed focus and attention like never before, I find it odd and somewhat concerning that Dan would now offer development effort on another coin. More than collaboration. I could see the odd audit and review, but development? Making Utility coin?
Thinking more and more, XC may just be a short term buy as I'm really unsure of Dan's motivations at this point. Given the lack of volume and low price, others may also be feeling the same way. 

Hope this sentiment changes and I really like the coin and team overall. Critics welcomed.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Dan is collaborating with other coin's , he is attempting to bring together instead of viciously fighting each other. Working together instead of spending half your effort chasing adoption the other half fighting with other coins. A way for coins to be mutually beneficial to each other but not being dependent on one another.

You will see the benefit of these collaborations or at least some of them once they are fully implemented and XC is fully released, When your Xnode is earning not just from mixing anon transactions but from the services, the ad revenue and the content sent and delivered from those Xnodes

This is why I like this coin.
Hmmmmh... Dan collaborating with utilitycoin. Does XC benefit something from this ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9184761
Probably not.

Stop being negative Goat !!!  Grin
I removed my message, I don't want to bring negativity here.

aahhahahahahahahhahaahah this is why I like you
Hmmmmh... Dan collaborating with utilitycoin. Does XC benefit something from this ?

Probably not.

Stop being negative Goat !!!  Grin
I removed my message, I don't want to bring negativity here.
Activity: 924
Yes it is of benefit .

It is a revenue stream that other coins haven't tapped into. If you provide some infrastructure or services or anything else for other coins that directly benefit the holders of your coin, you are bringing in new money. (this isn't something you will see causing huge effect on the market in a short space of time its infrastructure)

Dan has spent hours and days at a time talking to the developers of the coins he has collaborated with, he has gotten to know them and what they are trying to achieve. If he believes in what they are trying to achieve then he will help.

He hasn't subjectively looked at the coins name thought "that's lame" read 2 posts on the ann thread and then made a purely full of shit assumption of the coin.

Dan is collaborating with other coin's , he is attempting to bring together instead of viciously fighting each other. Working together instead of spending half your effort chasing adoption the other half fighting with other coins. A way for coins to be mutually beneficial to each other but not being dependent on one another.

You will see the benefit of these collaborations or at least some of them once they are fully implemented and XC is fully released, When your Xnode is earning not just from mixing anon transactions but from the services, the ad revenue and the content sent and delivered from those Xnodes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Probably not.

Hahaa! Waiting for news from Synechist  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

Probably not.

just like every other collaboration/review Dan has already announced, it will bring more to the table. Just do ur stuff and try to profit from it, while XC continues to develop its own roadmap
Jump to: