Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 191. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hmmmmh... Dan collaborating with utilitycoin. Does XC benefit something from this ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9184761
Probably not.

Stop being negative Goat !!!  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hmmmmh... Dan collaborating with utilitycoin. Does XC benefit something from this ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9184761
Activity: 714
Hello XC Nerds I was out for the weekend from internet as I was moving to my new flat Nice Wall street journal article hope the PR team will reach to them once the XC UI will be launched with XC chat
Somebody bought my shirts earlier than you.

Anyway, how are you doing?

I know Damn!!! I still cannot buy them till the end of the month!! apart from an injured tom after dropping my wardrobe shelf on top of it during the week-end and the fact that I lost my phone and that the new materass in the new flat is pretty shit everything good!! I will need to set up my nerd station during the week in the new flat also and don't have internet yet in my new flat ...so i'll be posting in the thread only at work for the moment.
That sucks.
Hello XC Nerds I was out for the weekend from internet as I was moving to my new flat Nice Wall street journal article hope the PR team will reach to them once the XC UI will be launched with XC chat

I know Damn!!! I still cannot buy them till the end of the month!! apart from an injured tom after dropping my wardrobe shelf on top of it during the week-end and the fact that I lost my phone and that the new materass in the new flat is pretty shit everything good!! I will need to set up my nerd station during the week in the new flat also and don't have internet yet in my new flat ...so i'll be posting in the thread only at work for the moment.
Activity: 714

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Bitterex is now up to 130k

So glad I bought some up in the 110 dip
Activity: 978
Wow - mintpal down to 10BTC total in the last 24 hours. They're so f***d.
Still dropping, now below 7BTC. rip

Activity: 324
Wow - mintpal down to 10BTC total in the last 24 hours. They're so f***d.

I saw the same thing today... hard to believe... I hope moolah didn't pay too much to buy it out because if they did  Shocked

it's their fault. all markets are still missing charts, the API still doesn't work, USD markets are still not available.
All their promises where just empty promises.

If you want to loose your money in MinTGOX transfer some BTC to them Smiley.
Activity: 324
Synechist are there any announces planned for this week?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/11/edward-snowden-new-yorker-festival/

Snowden is essentially saying avoid all privacy-stealing centralized services like Dropbox, Google, and Facebook, and flock to XCurrency who is creating similar services but are completely private and decentralized.  That's how I read the article, anyways. Wink

How do we get Snowden on board with XC?

I think in the next year we are going to see a wave of decentralized options...XC being one of them (Maidsafe being my other 'eyes on') and in my opinion doing the most to forsee that trend and brand accordingly.  Once we see that wave and XC gains momentum there is no telling who will notice.  Let's not forget that we are a forum (bitcointalk forum) that is, generally speaking, dedicated to the biggest R&D social movement of our time.  We might be focusing on prices and all that rot but it still remains - innovation is happening on a public forum with multiple platforms.  

It's one of the reasons that I love that XC is working with multiple devs/coins - This. Is. R. &. D. !!!  (300 movie inflection)

And XC is doing it right...in my opinion.

Now...specifically, Snowden recommends SpiderOak (I hadn't heard of it until recently; http://rt.com/news/195244-snowden-rid-dropbox-privacy/ ).  SpiderOak is still centralized...and people were dropping it back in January.  Not sure how much they have improved but the informationI have seen isn't anything like what we have here.

Wait for "Decentralization" to become a buzzword...it'll happen...

My opinion...I love that I get to watch what I think is history in the making...

Well said.

http://blogs.wsj.com/accelerators/2014/10/10/weekend-read-the-imminent-decentralized-computing-revolution/

Some1 should totally contact them or mention XC in a comment, its almost criminal not to mention the work being done here, which actually covers every aspect of the article--- months before you heard it anywhere else.

Synechist and secure are still silent, its for the best, im pretty sure the former is working on the announcements, and Dan's working on the client bug.
Activity: 616

Snowden is essentially saying avoid all privacy-stealing centralized services like Dropbox, Google, and Facebook, and flock to XCurrency who is creating similar services but are completely private and decentralized.  That's how I read the article, anyways. Wink

I think in the next year we are going to see a wave of decentralized options...XC being one of them (Maidsafe being my other 'eyes on') and in my opinion doing the most to forsee that trend and brand accordingly.  Once we see that wave and XC gains momentum there is no telling who will notice.  Let's not forget that we are a forum (bitcointalk forum) that is, generally speaking, dedicated to the biggest R&D social movement of our time.  We might be focusing on prices and all that rot but it still remains - innovation is happening on a public forum with multiple platforms. 

It's one of the reasons that I love that XC is working with multiple devs/coins - This. Is. R. &. D. !!!  (300 movie inflection)

Now...specifically, Snowden recommends SpiderOak (I hadn't heard of it until recently; http://rt.com/news/195244-snowden-rid-dropbox-privacy/ ).  SpiderOak is still centralized...and people were dropping it back in January.  Not sure how much they have improved but the informationI have seen isn't anything like what we have here.

My opinion...I love that I get to watch what I think is history in the making...

Well said.

http://blogs.wsj.com/accelerators/2014/10/10/weekend-read-the-imminent-decentralized-computing-revolution/
Activity: 728

I think in the next year we are going to see a wave of decentralized options...XC being one of them (Maidsafe being my other 'eyes on') and in my opinion doing the most to forsee that trend and brand accordingly.  Once we see that wave and XC gains momentum there is no telling who will notice.  Let's not forget that we are a forum (bitcointalk forum) that is, generally speaking, dedicated to the biggest R&D social movement of our time.  We might be focusing on prices and all that rot but it still remains - innovation is happening on a public forum with multiple platforms. 

It's one of the reasons that I love that XC is working with multiple devs/coins - This. Is. R. &. D. !!!  (300 movie inflection)

Now...specifically, Snowden recommends SpiderOak (I hadn't heard of it until recently; http://rt.com/news/195244-snowden-rid-dropbox-privacy/ ).  SpiderOak is still centralized...and people were dropping it back in January.  Not sure how much they have improved but the informationI have seen isn't anything like what we have here.

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I had 900XC on Mintpal and it has just vanished  Angry

No withdrawal or anything in the history, the funds are just GONE!!

Mine was same - all zeros.
But this morning  I finally see all my balances restored. They are working on it ( manually?) as adviced on twitter.  Just a bit more patience....
Activity: 339
Well I for one am buying up whatever I can with my hashlet earnings every 24hours.

Been holding since I stopped mining this.
Activity: 616
What's the reason of this dump?
I never believed that it could go so low again.

Take a look at all other major coin performance lately... All are getting smashed.

Reason: Bitcoin

Next btc rally will bring money back to alts. XC will ride that wave hard.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
What's the reason of this dump?
I never believed that it could go so low again.
Activity: 322
Calm before the storm... i love it!!  Roll Eyes
Let it be calm another week. Next payday is next week Friday Smiley

Now from the largest wallet, it shows Bittrex has around 2.83% (157k) while Mintpal is not listed I presumed....   So, there are like probably around only 300-400k at most out there for trading at this moment?   That's pretty crazy.   People can manipulate the price down to whatever level they want basically because smart money aren't selling and just not enough new money is flowing in to push it upward skyhigh.   When ITO details is out, I wonder what the action will be to fight for those few coins left out there.
Activity: 322

I have been warning people before to pull their coins from Mintpal....   Embarrassed
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Jump to: