Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 235. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
XC needs news whales can pump
a solid good coin
but no pumpability
all this game is about
PUMP
im loosing faith ...
xc manager manages nhz   Roll Eyes
its all about money ....
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
And with that, mintpal went the way of the dinosaur!! poof!   Cry

Are you following
http://blog.moolah.io/author/moolahch/

?

Complete about-turn every hour on what they say they are doing - they will not launch right now (due to "feedback"). Talk about
doing a giant shit all over your brand.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
any news to be expected today?
mintgox

It may be failure, but at least it's seamless as promised.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
And with that, mintpal went the way of the dinosaur!! poof!   Cry
Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Activity: 165
LOL @ Moolah...

6 hours ago

We're creeping up towards 370,000/508,291 accounts migrated - again, all of your patience and feedback is greatly appreciated!

2 hours ago

400,000/508,291 acc's migrated. Slower batch - lots of big accounts in there. Even with Google Compute horsepower, it's intensive work.

anyone fancy a random XC bet on when Mintpal 2 will be live? 10 XC, closest wins??

4th October 2:25PM UTC and it's LIVE...  just not working  Tongue Tongue *facepalm*
Activity: 700
Teka We need to reach them after rev 2.5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_Cv4wEE-c

they were talking about fire-chat and mesh networks in this one. They said that all the technologies with mesh net do not offer real privacy. for the bloat issue and third party vulnerability.

XC is gonna blow their mind

Edit: I made a comment in reply of their first comment talking about xc bitcoin magazine article about xc meshnet solution for privacy and I wanted to upvote it with different google accounts but when i go out from my profile and enter the other one I cannot see my comment there.

that is my comment:

Hi Guys have a look at Xcurrency fully private anononimous meshnet implemented. First Crypto to do that:

bitcoinmagazine dot com/16436/xcurrencys-new-trustless-ad-hoc-mesh-network/
LOL @ Moolah...

anyone fancy a random XC bet on when Mintpal 2 will be live? 10 XC, closest wins??

5st October - 9:00PM UTC ?

5th October 2015

Update: 20 minutes from this message ... (ha ha - do I win?)

Actually I was right, I predicted Sunday Smiley

Moolah @moolah_io  ·  5m
Have cup of tea. Brush teeth. Have dump. Do laundry. Read paper. We'll be online any minute now!
  19  11

Moolah @moolah_io  ·  50m
Audit complete. We'll be online shortly.
  19  11

Moolah @moolah_io  ·  7h
All balances migrated. Moving to audit stage!
  12  10

Activity: 509
LOL @ Moolah...

5th October 2015

Actually I was right, I predicted Sunday Smiley
LOL @ Moolah...

5th October 2015

Activity: 714
LOL @ Moolah...

5th October 2015
Probably after humans have gone extinct and goats took over.

I am not joining the bet with this of course.
LOL @ Moolah...

5th October 2015

I have a feeling a lot of ppl in the crypto scene still aren't aware of this.  The fact that we'll have shares in XC the corporation simply buy owning XC the currency is pretty amazing.  We'll have the ability to profit by being tied to the price of bitcoin, and by being completely independent of the price of bitcoin all at the same time through XC inc.  So either way anyone invested in XC has an amazing chance of making money off this investment if they're at all a long term bull on Bitcoin or XC.

Beyond that, it's pretty rewarding and amazing being involved in XC and seeing the tech continue to improve every week.  I realize a lot of the people that were active in this thread are lurking more now than posting (like myself) but believe me, the community is much bigger than most of us know and the tech has a great chance of being revolutionary in the near future.  I'm honored to be along for the ride.

Yep - I also lurk around and check the thread from time to time but don't post so often - at least when I'm at work. It's super stable and big things coming so I don't feel the need to check every minute. (The allows me to perform my day job!) 
Activity: 978
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XCurrency
Thanks Floating point,  nice to see XC made it on Wikipedia.
Activity: 235
LOL @ Moolah...

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
time to buy? Cheesy I still waiting for 5-10$ for 1XC Grin
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
after moolah integration i would certainly withdraw all my coins and only deposit back in a new account. somehow im not trusting this account migration thing.
Jump to: