Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 234. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
lol u guys just now getting it?  xc isn't paying off for the devs so they have to bring their technology / focus other places.  

I feel like this talking point has been run into the ground.

There has been a trend with working with other devs...each coin has a different facet that applies to XC.  Qibucks and the distribution of ad content for Web 3.0, Key for the honing of the OS, NHZ for the asset exchange (XC's future decentralized exchange),

...  a decentralized asset exchange ... 

Really, must have missed that one or is MemoryShock correct

they wanna use the nhz exchange for the ito issuing. for those addidtional shares issued besides the ones for the XC holders.  Dan is looking over that thing to work up to standard.
Every coin will have some anon and chat in the future i guess. thats just part of the game and XC is leading that game regarding overall approach.  

Still easier to buy XC now to get free shares ratio 10/1. they totally fuck up to spread this news to people interested in ITOs  though. I don't get the PR anymore but i'm sold on the Technologie and general direction of this project. The underlying platform to all the applications in development is just the best thought out and most comprehensive design.

that beeing said they better bring some UI screenshots asap and the working thing short after. And what the fuck happened to the daily updates?
Activity: 924
can you name a coin that doesn't? nope cos they all do

i would rank xc as the highest for blind shildom.  Probably litecoin & darkcoin as #2/#3.

really does crack me up what your devs are doing to your investment and it's somehow all a good thing lol

other coins at least don't have their developers pushing other projects that are pretty much in 100% competition and have their shills say it's a good thing lol

Still a completely pointless point to argue. If it can be applied to every single crypto then why are you even here? complaining about things that canbe applied to every single coin.

They ain't my Dev's they are people who are creating and developing a coin, if i agree with what they are doing and that it will add value then i buy, if i disagree i sell and move on, I don't get emotionally attached like i have been rejected by some girl and am constantly trying to cling onto her by just arguing pointlessly while being rejected further.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

i would rank xc as the highest for blind shildom.  Probably litecoin & darkcoin as #2/#3.

really does crack me up what your devs are doing to your investment and it's somehow all a good thing lol

other coins at least don't have their developers pushing other projects that are pretty much in 100% competition and have their shills say it's a good thing lol

To be fair, collaborations and code reviews can be good, within reason (keyword = REASON).  

But things like NHZ project, potential collaborations with utilitycoin (1 week old, anonymous dev, 11 page thread), and code reviews of Ruble (who touts competitor decentralized trustless anon) are absolute foolishness and only hurt XC's image alongside investor confidence.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250

bah, trolls go back under your bridge.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 978
lol u guys just now getting it?  xc isn't paying off for the devs so they have to bring their technology / focus other places.  

There has been a trend with working with other devs...each coin has a different facet that applies to XC.  Qibucks and the distribution of ad content for Web 3.0, Key for the honing of the OS, NHZ for the asset exchange (XC's future decentralized exchange),

...  a decentralized asset exchange ... 

Really, must have missed that one or is MemoryShock correct
Activity: 924
Quit being mindless fanboys and use your heads.

your in the wrong coin if this isn't what you want.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Based on statements from Dan, I would assume we'll see versions of XChat for Mac and Linux VERY SOON.   Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8847449

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9047916

Also, the Tor sticks are expected to ship around this week!   Cool

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9042354

your in the wrong coin if this isn't what you want.

like reviewing other anon coins / chat.  like taking over nhz.  etc, etc.

Are you delusional?  

Collaborations with Qibucks, for example, is completely different from the NHZ project.  With NHZ, XC has routed Xander Shepherd (former dev for XC), and Pizpie (Marketing guy) to the NHZ project.  And what do you know, the NHZ project is working to build anon transfers, encrypted messaging, and a decentralized asset exchange.  Look familiar?  It should, because this is in large what XC is attempting to accomplish.

Now, explain to me how dividing the XC team to work on a second coin (which will ONLY divide & dilute investments) will be beneficial to XC?  The coins roadmaps are nearly PARALLEL. But now XC resources are split and working to accomplish the same goals on another coin.  It's fucking stupid.

If money is the reason, fine, I can understand that.  But let's be adults and say that is the reason.  Quit trying to make it seem like this is beneficial for XC, because its not.  It would be MORE beneficial if those resources spent time developing and fine-tuning these features for XC.

Why is pizpie using his xc email for his nhz coin project? And have you looked at nhz roadmap? It parallels XC.

Seriously looks like a joke. No wonder XC is tanking. The project is confused as hell with team members "split" between two coins, code reviews praising the tech of competitors touting the same tech XC offers, collaborations with shit coins that have no credibility.

You all can keep blindly following Dan but to anyone on the outside these are major red flags.

lol u guys just now getting it?  xc isn't paying off for the devs so they have to bring their technology / focus other places. 

like reviewing other anon coins / chat.  like taking over nhz.  etc, etc.

yup, guess you better sell me your XC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

like reviewing other anon coins / chat.  like taking over nhz.  etc, etc.

There has been a trend with working with other devs...each coin has a different facet that applies to XC.  Qibucks and the distribution of ad content for Web 3.0, Key for the honing of the OS, NHZ for the asset exchange (XC's future decentralized exchange), Utility for Content filtering (I'm guessing) in order to work out potential issues regarding malicious/illegal content and whatever else I missed.  All of these things are necessary for XC to develop a wide range of features that are all built upon XC's advanced anonymity platform (which no other coin has despite collaboration; Rev 1 integrations don't count).  All of these are necessary to create a user friendly and public friendly platform for when XC officially launches and beyond (ITO distribution).  The coin reviews work to establish XC's reputation in the community.

Everything has a purpose...a purpose designed to reinforce XC.  And I'm surprised some people can't see that.

I freaking love what XC is doing and have gotten to the point where I don't even watch the price anymore despite it being a major driving point for discussion by a relevant portion of contributors to this thread; I think it will come around.  There are also other factors involved; BTC is down considerably and likely has an effect.  Regardless...XC rocks and collaboration is not a sign of divided attention nor is it a sign of ship jumping.  
Why is pizpie using his xc email for his nhz coin project? And have you looked at nhz roadmap? It parallels XC.

Seriously looks like a joke. No wonder XC is tanking. The project is confused as hell with team members "split" between two coins, code reviews praising the tech of competitors touting the same tech XC offers, collaborations with shit coins that have no credibility.

You all can keep blindly following Dan but to anyone on the outside these are major red flags.

lol u guys just now getting it?  xc isn't paying off for the devs so they have to bring their technology / focus other places. 

like reviewing other anon coins / chat.  like taking over nhz.  etc, etc.

Activity: 714
mintgox

It may be failure, but at least it's seamless as promised.

Yup.. flawless failure  Tongue

This V2 thing better be great when it's done!!
AND they'd better add an XC/USD market to make up for this big... f**kup.

I regret I didn't withdraw all my coins before they went in maintenance mode.   Angry Angry

After this you would trust them with your bank info?
If they use iDeal, they don't need your bank information.

You can just buy stuff with it without the company knowing your information.
mintgox

Yup.. flawless failure  Tongue

I regret I didn't withdraw all my coins before they went in maintenance mode.   Angry Angry

After this you would trust them with your bank info?
Activity: 700
Teka We need to reach them after rev 2.5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_Cv4wEE-c

they were talking about fire-chat and mesh networks in this one. They said that all the technologies with mesh net do not offer real privacy. for the bloat issue and third party vulnerability.

XC is gonna blow their mind

Edit: I made a comment in reply of their first comment talking about xc bitcoin magazine article about xc meshnet solution for privacy and I wanted to upvote it with different google accounts but when i go out from my profile and enter the other one I cannot see my comment there.

that is my comment:

Hi Guys have a look at Xcurrency fully private anononimous meshnet implemented. First Crypto to do that:

bitcoinmagazine dot com/16436/xcurrencys-new-trustless-ad-hoc-mesh-network/

Watch the entire show, not bad. Some interesting points. Reddit wants it's own coin? Lets push XC

can you see my comment and upvote it?
XC needs news whales can pump
a solid good coin
but no pumpability
all this game is about
PUMP
im loosing faith ...
xc manager manages nhz   Roll Eyes
its all about money ....

It's ok to loose faith, sell me your XC for .001200000 XC/BTC
Teka We need to reach them after rev 2.5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_Cv4wEE-c

they were talking about fire-chat and mesh networks in this one. They said that all the technologies with mesh net do not offer real privacy. for the bloat issue and third party vulnerability.

XC is gonna blow their mind

Edit: I made a comment in reply of their first comment talking about xc bitcoin magazine article about xc meshnet solution for privacy and I wanted to upvote it with different google accounts but when i go out from my profile and enter the other one I cannot see my comment there.

that is my comment:

Hi Guys have a look at Xcurrency fully private anononimous meshnet implemented. First Crypto to do that:

bitcoinmagazine dot com/16436/xcurrencys-new-trustless-ad-hoc-mesh-network/

Watch the entire show, not bad. Some interesting points. Reddit wants it's own coin? Lets push XC
Activity: 165
mintgox

Yup.. flawless failure  Tongue

I regret I didn't withdraw all my coins before they went in maintenance mode.   Angry Angry
Jump to: