Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 392. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
It's great to see new OP Smiley

Synechist, would it be possible to update the op every time as new wallet releases come available with the new features? Would be nice to see those yellow balloons pop into green phase in real time during releases and progress Smiley

It's really nice to see mobile wallets released before rev 3 too, has the work on those already begun?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I think you should keep it constant mate.. 1000 makes sense to me, keep it a round number and incentivise holding a reasonable number of coins...

Liking the OP.

Indeed. My guess is that it'll stay 1000 for a while. There's no obvious reason to change it.

Glad you like the OP. :-)

I know all nodes mix based on volume and that mixers only are backups in case of low volume but I still don't think the communication around this is sharp enough.
Could the team make a diagram or a cartoon that everyone easily can understand? Just as not to get confused with DRK Master Nodes.

You're dead right here - and there will be clarification regarding this. Probably tomorrow.

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I think you should keep it constant mate.. 1000 makes sense to me, keep it a round number and incentivise holding a reasonable number of coins...

Liking the OP.

Indeed. My guess is that it'll stay 1000 for a while. There's no obvious reason to change it.

I know all nodes mix based on volume and that mixers only are backups in case of low volume but I still don't think the communication around this is sharp enough.
Could the team make a diagram or a cartoon that everyone easily can understand? Just as not to get confused with DRK Master Nodes.
legendary

Liking the OP.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Liking the OP.
legendary
In the updated OP it now says 1000XC is the requirement for trustless mixing all the time. Is this final?

1000 XC for xnode do make sense because you will earn XC if run as a xnode.

Yup, it's 1000 XC.

This amount is still somewhat provisional.

Also, if XC's value increases, it's very likely that the required balance will decrease.

legendary
XC is first by volume in mintpal now, but price isnt going up still.. i think we should see nice pump (~300k) before monday like we saw before July 7th. And I hope that we wont back to same level (130k).

LOL, May god bless us.

The price is going up.
legendary

Here's the gist of it, as far as physical infrastructure is concerned:

Meshnets:
"Laying cable lines is rather expensive; we would have to unearth concrete and pavement each time someone moved and lines needed to be moved or upgraded. As wireless technology advances, however, the price of powerful WiFi routers will reach a point where they can effectively replace copper wires for the middle class in relatively urban areas. Instead of connecting to a modem installed by your Internet service provider, these routers connect directly to each other, or to long-range routers designed to reach past unpopulated terrain where no users live."
legendary
Activity: 971
XC is first by volume in mintpal now, but price isnt going up still.. i think we should see nice pump (~300k) before monday like we saw before July 7th. And I hope that we wont back to same level (130k).

If you're worrying about the short term price so much, you aren't seeing the bigger picture.

Change your life.
Change the world.
All in the same day.
One REV at a time.
#XC

Wink
Activity: 109

LOL, May god bless us.

Can someone link the release details?
Activity: 126
XC

LOL, May god bless us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 192
Whew...I was freaking out for a minute. Thanks to Battbot and everyone else that made suggestions earlier today, finally got my wallet to sync. The xcurrency that was staking disappeared but I backed up my wallet so all is fine now. Cheesy
Activity: 196
I remember reading it ITT before, but could someone explain why you get a staked amount that is generated but not accepted. I just got my first one and its just a question mark next to the mined amount.

The question mark means your mined coin is waiting for confirmation, otherwise you mined an orphan block.

sounds like its an orphan block..thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
In the updated OP it now says 1000XC is the requirement for trustless mixing all the time. Is this final?

1000 XC for xnode do make sense because you will earn XC if run as a xnode.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The XC Multipool is no Profit
Activity: 70
I remember reading it ITT before, but could someone explain why you get a staked amount that is generated but not accepted. I just got my first one and its just a question mark next to the mined amount.

The question mark means your mined coin is waiting for confirmation, otherwise you mined an orphan block.
Jump to: