Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 483. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
What happens when your hard disk crashes but you have your private key written down somewhere? Will you be able to access your XC once you import it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I have a problem, at download the block, there is a message: runtime error this application has requested the runtime to terminate
Please help. Thanks

Anytime something like that happens for me, I first try the simplest fix and uninstall and then reinstall the program.

Perhaps try going to your AppData (I'm a Mac user so I'm not exactly sure what folder it is in Windows) folder to find the XCurrency folder and delete everything but your wallet.dat and then reinstall the wallet and see if anything changes.
Activity: 364
I have a problem, at download the block, there is a message: runtime error this application has requested the runtime to terminate
Please help. Thanks

If anyone can help this guy, please do. This is the third time he's posted this in the past few pages.

I haven't the technical competence to lend a hand.

Same here, I wish I could help but I dont have the technical knowledge to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Please help. Thanks

If anyone can help this guy, please do. This is the third time he's posted this in the past few pages.

+1
Activity: 462
Please help. Thanks

Activity: 364
A very reputable member of the xc communit accidentally  sent money to XHYnpccLgxcLpk6Hhz2WRgWPCZDm2uTrhv . He is willing to forfit 10%. Please contact me if you are the owner of that adress and I will provide you with the details.

bump (now wondering who was so stupid to send his coins to the wrong address)

Havent been able to check my wallet since my hard drive crashed and needs to be replaced but I should be able to check it soon.
Activity: 509
Oh, just mined my first XC! After 8 days of silence and waiting.. first reward was 23 XC. Quite happy! Grin

How did you mine XC?

Through staking in the wallet. Are you not aware of it?

Staking is not mining, but ok...
Activity: 341
Looks like the market is slowly waking up to xc.. Just the start of a slow push to 300k min short term Imo..

It's green in the entire market. 300k will be quite unrealistic right now in my opinion.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Rynomster (DEV SDC) and battbot is 2 scammers!!!
Activity: 518
Looks like the market is slowly waking up to xc.. Just the start of a slow push to 300k min short term Imo..
Oh, just mined my first XC! After 8 days of silence and waiting.. first reward was 23 XC. Quite happy! Grin

How did you mine XC?

It would be staking..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please help. Thanks

How did you mine XC?

Through staking in the wallet. Are you not aware of it?

Congrats.

Thank you!
Activity: 509

How did you mine XC?

I checked Sushi, it's not my MP address. Will check my wallets when I'm back but the block explorer labeled it an mintpal address so will probably only find some stacking transactions
 Sorry for your loss but if it was a regular xc thread user that's now on holiday a good chance you get it back

Yeah not worried at all. Just so stupid. Thanks for checking

I checked mine as well sushi.. Its not hit my account.... Damn..

Ps crossing fingers he or she will come forward, you are a top guy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Congrats.
Activity: 714
Lol. Was dronken en afgeleid.  Per ongeluk een verkeerde transactie gedaan.

Lesson learned Wink
Naar wie heb je het gestuurd?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lol. Was dronken en afgeleid.  Per ongeluk een verkeerde transactie gedaan.

Lesson learned Wink
Jump to: