Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 486. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
please do not raise another coin discussion here.

all precedent coin in discussion ended in graveyard.

help yourself coin by not talking that one here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hello XCurrency community, I have been religiously reading this thread since around page 100. I know you all quite well by now, I haven't registered or said anything till today because I am more of a reader than a typer . I have realized that for XCurrency to grow and thrive it needs everyone hiding in the cracks and crevices to come out, socialize, put our heads together, and contribute to the community so that we may tower over everything in our path!

I am looking forward to the future of XCurrency and this community!

Aaron

regiously

i love this word.

we are pilgrims Smiley
Is XC going to have its own crusade? Everybody who doesn't want to follow gets obliterated?

I hope not.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Beware ShadowCoin (SDC), the developer is the same Rynomster disappeared "for family reasons" for Cinni leaving everyone in the lurch and the currency problems stake.
Enough of both DEV swindler who are killing trade in altcoins !!
Give it up cinnitroll....and get off this thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8142514

"I was not the original developer of CinniCoin, I just built the encrypted messaging system. My team and I decided to create the ShadowCoin project so we would have the freedom to implement our innovations as we saw best."-rynomster

You are a child with a newbie account...
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
XC Multipool?  When will this be operational?
Activity: 840
Hello XCurrency community, I have been religiously reading this thread since around page 100. I know you all quite well by now, I haven't registered or said anything till today because I am more of a reader than a typer . I have realized that for XCurrency to grow and thrive it needs everyone hiding in the cracks and crevices to come out, socialize, put our heads together, and contribute to the community so that we may tower over everything in our path!

Aaron

Hello - Any questions? If yes then pm me.
Activity: 700

Aaron

Welcome Aaron!
legendary
Activity: 1330

Aaron

regiously

i love this word.

we are pilgrims Smiley
Activity: 84

Aaron

Welcome to the community Aaron! You have made a wise decision.
Activity: 5

Aaron
Activity: 8
Beware ShadowCoin (SDC), the developer is the same Rynomster disappeared "for family reasons" for Cinni leaving everyone in the lurch and the currency problems stake.
Enough of both DEV swindler who are killing trade in altcoins !!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
there are plans for fiat --> XC purchase directly through the mobile wallet/app.

Awesome, that would make a massive difference to adoption rates.
Activity: 364
And a money printing machine.  ...Just plug it in and let it stake!!!

Right. After about one week of waiting in silence, it finally started to mint nicely.

Every day finding a new small bounty:

So this is with around 3500 coins ? Or considerably less ?

Is it true that when less people who own XC are staking, the profits for the ones that do stake will rise above the 3,33% ?

And are there any plans for developing a mobile version of the wallet for staking on Android and/ or IOS ?

Stake wont rise above 3.33% either way, but yes mobile wallets for android and ios are planned for the future. The mobile wallets will stake too and there are plans for fiat --> XC purchase directly through the mobile wallet/app.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Your guess was pretty close, almost 4K coins in this particular wallet
Activity: 413

Right. After about one week of waiting in silence, it finally started to mint nicely.

Is it true that when less people who own XC are staking, the profits for the ones that do stake will rise above the 3,33% ?

And are there any plans for developing a mobile version of the wallet for staking on Android and/ or IOS ?
Activity: 518
Activity: 121

Thank you for the kind words, it's nice to see some positive acknowledgement from XC fans for a change. Smiley

I think if Everyone here followed the XC code of Ethics it would also help improve XC's image as a Community as well. Believe it or not that also attracts more buyers.
I believe you, qiwoman  Cheesy
Activity: 97
I pay 12 usd / month for unlimited LTE Mobile Broadband, 100mb up and 30mb up (mostly around 70-95 up and 17-25mb up) with a ping of 12-17ms.

Where can I sign up for this deal?

$12/month for unlimited LTE?!?!

If you happen to live in Finland, you can check out mobile provider's offers from time to time Wink
Current offer is 26 usd/month, normal price is around 40 usd/month.
Haven't seen a datacapped broadband in years from any of the ISP's around here. One ISP tried with a cap at 4gb/month, but failed miserably when competitor's didn't have any caps Smiley
Activity: 235
Bit by bit, step by step...it's getting on the web reviews.
Go and have it retweeting  https://twitter.com/onealfa/status/503284818071674881
Activity: 378
Do you think in the future XC will be able to send extremely large programs over it's decentralized network?

Say a one terabyte application?

I have this great idea for a PC game but it will be banned in several countries.

Im just curious here....why would it be banned?

A lot of Games that come out of the USA have to be dumbed down or censored, like Grand Theft Auto. Countries like China or the UK.

If you can download PC or MAC programs using XC's tech, than there is a lot of potential for the market.

Sadly, it doesn't surprise me to hear the UK mentioned in the same sentence as China when talking about censorship. It would be great if XC could help people get around these things.

I mean no offense XC brother, but tis true not to judge the people by it's Governments.

I agree - I'm British myself so I meant no insult to the people of the United Kingdom, just to our stupid government.
Activity: 518

This is what is so great about XC, people are actually staking and not just waiting to sell / pump and dump... Nice to see you getting a reward..

I think we are heading into the 160+ range tonight...
Jump to: