Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 488. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
A very reputable member of the xc communit accidentally  sent money to XHYnpccLgxcLpk6Hhz2WRgWPCZDm2uTrhv . He is willing to forfit 10%. Please contact me if you are the owner of that adress and I will provide you with the details.

checked wallet. not me im afraid. hope it wasn't to much and the owner of the wallet does the right thing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A very reputable member of the xc communit accidentally  sent money to XHYnpccLgxcLpk6Hhz2WRgWPCZDm2uTrhv . He is willing to forfit 10%. Please contact me if you are the owner of that adress and I will provide you with the details.

That's a bummer, could have been a lot more though. Not sure who lost the xc, but to the person who received it...I will buy you an official XC tor stick if you step forward, and maybe Teka can get Dan to sign it for you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
A very reputable member of the xc communit accidentally  sent money to XHYnpccLgxcLpk6Hhz2WRgWPCZDm2uTrhv . He is willing to forfit 10%. Please contact me if you are the owner of that adress and I will provide you with the details.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
http://bitcoinist.net/market-focus-anonymity/
A shame we were left out Sad can someone comment on the article? I can't from this device.

done. thanks, dungor.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 126

On wifi with 2 bars filled. With cable can reach 1gb for only 70 euro a month

OMG, 70 Eur ?

Then I feel  much better with 100/100 mbps up/dwn fiber line for only 8.4 Eur a month

Lol that is the total package.. incl tv phone etc. Don't know actually what it is for only the internet. Bill is not paid by me. I have no fiat Cheesy
Activity: 178
http://bitcoinist.net/market-focus-anonymity/
A shame we were left out Sad can someone comment on the article? I can't from this device.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
                 XC.

A rock in a time of Alt despair.
Activity: 361
I wonder what the timeframe will be to release this tech to the community after it is done.  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
I pay 12 usd / month for unlimited LTE Mobile Broadband, 100mb up and 30mb up (mostly around 70-95 up and 17-25mb up) with a ping of 12-17ms.

Where can I sign up for this deal?

$12/month for unlimited LTE?!?!

Uh yeah I want in too
Activity: 462
I pay 12 usd / month for unlimited LTE Mobile Broadband, 100mb up and 30mb up (mostly around 70-95 up and 17-25mb up) with a ping of 12-17ms.

Where can I sign up for this deal?

$12/month for unlimited LTE?!?!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Ok interesting.
So here's another tech questions:
If nodes are on a mix slow/unreliable internet connections and fast/reliable internet --
1) Will this tech be able to weed out the slow connections and bypass them for a more reliable connection
2) Will this tech somehow compensate for the slow connections?

I think it will take time to get all of this 100% right.

For something this ambitious and revolutionary we should be happy to get a working proof of concept up and running and then slowly improve it over time until it's perfect.

First to serve the content gets paid, so people with slow and unreliable connections can try to take part but probably won't make any money.
Maybe my home connection is slow for someone in the USA but really fast for an European connection.
If first to serve is used the client probably needs to make several connections, to know which endpoints are available there need to be some discovery, to know if the request was served or not needs some sort of bookkeeping,  (a transaction for every request served is just to many to scale I guess) .... all this is anything but easy to implement.

But if Dan and his team can make it my fantasy go overboard with this tech, for instance who pays?  The issuer or uploader of the data? I guess with the current qibuck add there team pays the Xnodes serving. but what if you reverse that? I started dreaming about paying by Download,  sell some ebooks for instance. Downloader pays, XC goes to uploader who pays the xnode for serving his content.

Can't wait for the documentation so i can limit my fantasy a little

US connections are a lot slower than in most of europe. I currently have 127mb down and 12 up in the UK. Some countries within in the EU have nationwide 1Gb up and down for normal pricing.

But ping Smiley

I have 7-20 (20 while uploading pictures and streaming content) and most connections I've tested have around the same.

Activity: 978
Ok interesting.
If nodes are on a mix slow/unreliable internet connections and fast/reliable internet --
1) Will this tech be able to weed out the slow connections and bypass them for a more reliable connection

For something this ambitious and revolutionary we should be happy to get a working proof of concept up and running and then slowly improve it over time until it's perfect.

First to serve the content gets paid, so people with slow and unreliable connections can try to take part but probably won't make any money.
Maybe my home connection is slow for someone in the USA but really fast for an European connection.
If first to serve is used the client probably needs to make several connections, to know which endpoints are available there need to be some discovery, to know if the request was served or not needs some sort of bookkeeping,  (a transaction for every request served is just to many to scale I guess) .... all this is anything but easy to implement.

But if Dan and his team can make it my fantasy go overboard with this tech, for instance who pays?  The issuer or uploader of the data? I guess with the current qibuck add there team pays the Xnodes serving. but what if you reverse that? I started dreaming about paying by Download,  sell some ebooks for instance. Downloader pays, XC goes to uploader who pays the xnode for serving his content.

US connections are a lot slower than in most of europe. I currently have 127mb down and 12 up in the UK. Some countries within in the EU have nationwide 1Gb up and down for normal pricing.
I only have 2mb down and 0,40mb up and that is on the good days, currently it is way slower.

I live in The Netherlands btw.
Wow, time to switch provider or is this enough for you?
Activity: 978

The money that I will be making out of this... ROFLOL.. uuuh I mean... the support that I will give to this network Wink

Same here, and fiber is already connected but still waiting for a provider. Have no idea about what kind of latency that will give an incoming connection from the US or how many hops but ....
If this takes of i guess a lot of people will get an vps close to the us backbone
Activity: 235

OMG, 70 Eur ?

Then I feel  much better with 100/100 mbps up/dwn fiber line for only 8.4 Eur a month
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Ok interesting.

I only have 2mb down and 0,40mb up and that is on the good days, currently it is way slower.

Hmm interesting, national average is 14
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Ok interesting.

Jump to: