Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 500. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
i think XC is already a established coin now.

what we need now is a working mobile messaging app, which will certainly differentiate us from hundreds of altcoins.

and then comes next apps.

what do you guys think about?

but waiting is really painful!

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
a good place where we can ask to accept XC.

They are halting Fiat dollars from 2016:

http://www.coindesk.com/bullion-dealer-amagi-metals-stop-accepting-fiat-currency/
legendary
I don't see bitsharex as a competitor to XC. Maybe bitsharex.org is a competitor as it is a platform but it's vague competition. Bitsharex seems to be an attempt at recreating existing financial services on a decentralized platform. Wall Street in crypto land with bitusd having price pairing to the usd in the same way the Danish national bank has kept price parity to Germany's currency currently being the euro. This in sense creates a virtual version of the dollar that can translate the price of other commodities and thus create virtual representations of those. Bitsharex seems complementary to the existing financial structure and power of the dollar rather than providing an alternative. The value of bitshares the currency is their fluctuation compared to both the dollar and the bitusd. Bitoil, BitGold bitX... Is unbacked trading instruments for "betting" not unlike what many ETF's are. So bitsharex is an interesting experiment especially on the legislative aspect but very unlike The XCPlatform that seems to focus on social interaction enabling features first time around.

Only feature I personally would like to see XC add in this area of competences is a decentralized market to trade against btc from within the XC client. But this could end up doing harm as it would move the market away from exchange which currently is point of entry for many new investors.

Bitsharex creating shorting options for bitcoin could become interesting and could impact the entire industry with lack of regulation, what do you guys think?

+1

can't believe you are just a newbie account.

well stated.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I don't see bitsharex as a competitor to XC. Maybe bitsharex.org is a competitor as it is a platform but it's vague competition. Bitsharex seems to be an attempt at recreating existing financial services on a decentralized platform. Wall Street in crypto land with bitusd having price pairing to the usd in the same way the Danish national bank has kept price parity to Germany's currency currently being the euro. This in sense creates a virtual version of the dollar that can translate the price of other commodities and thus create virtual representations of those. Bitsharex seems complementary to the existing financial structure and power of the dollar rather than providing an alternative. The value of bitshares the currency is their fluctuation compared to both the dollar and the bitusd. Bitoil, BitGold bitX... Is unbacked trading instruments for "betting" not unlike what many ETF's are. So bitsharex is an interesting experiment especially on the legislative aspect but very unlike The XCPlatform that seems to focus on social interaction enabling features first time around.

Only feature I personally would like to see XC add in this area of competences is a decentralized market to trade against btc from within the XC client. But this could end up doing harm as it would move the market away from exchange which currently is point of entry for many new investors.

Bitsharex creating shorting options for bitcoin could become interesting and could impact the entire industry with lack of regulation, what do you guys think?
Is there any good news?

we are waiting on the disclosure of the payment system for xc Holders with the JV with Qibuck it will happen today.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

I will run from it because if they implemented  derivatives in blockchain it is time bomb

What do you mean? What if we do it without derivatives? I mean the Idea is genial or am I wrong?

idea is not bad but if you have to use whole package then ..... Wink

Anyway I love this thread I feel like the smartest Investors are in here if you have anymore tips and suggestions on the new things in Crypto please PM me with the Info if you do not want to post it in this thread.

I see XC as the most advanced Crypto for anonimity features and future plan of action I just don't want others to deliver before us.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

I will run from it because if they implemented  derivatives in blockchain it is time bomb

What do you mean? What if we do it without derivatives? I mean the Idea is genial or am I wrong?

idea is not bad but if you have to use whole package then ..... Wink
legendary
i am not promote other coins here.

as to decentralized one, XCP already delivered.

only issue is painful transaction based on BTC layer.

Overstock Boss even talked with XCP about share issuing.

http://www.wired.com/2014/07/overstock-and-cryptocurrency/

legendary

i think DAN is planning to do the real decentralized one.

but don't expect the transaction is as fast as visa.   anyway it may possible with POBC.

We really need some briefing from Dan if he has some time from coding Smiley

we need to know more about our future.  maybe that is much more important than some side-projects.

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
anyone what do you think of bitsharesX? can we Implement the Same in XC in the Near Future? Anyone knows how anonimous is their anonimity system? Isn't 6k satoshi redicolous for 2billions coins? is it justified?

Someone knows more about this new blockchain? I just discovered it today

don't you realize it is extremely dangerous right now due design flaw.

semi-centralized and controlled by delegates.

is that against the BTC starting point?

No I don't know anything about this project. The Idea kick ass big time tough:

"BitShares X is a family of DACs that implement the business model of a bank and exchange. These distributed autonomous credit unions could rival the value of the largest banks in the world such as JP Morgan and Bank of America in just a few years. BitShares X offers a bank account where funds can be transferred in seconds anywhere in the world with more privacy and security than a Swiss bank account. Your account can never be frozen, your funds cannot be seized, and the bank can never face collapse due to loan defaults or fraud. All of this is made possible without requiring any employees, lawyers, regulatory compliance, vaults, buildings, and other infrastructure required by traditional banks. Unlike existing banks, you can hold your balance denominated in gold, silver, oil, or other commodities in addition to national currencies.

In addition to acting as a bank, BitShares X also serves as an exchange where currencies, commodities, and stock derivatives can be traded with most of the features used by professional traders including shorts and options. The bank takes a cut on every transaction and pays these transaction fees to the delegates and then shareholders by way of the Burn Rate. BitShares X can achieve this feat using the same technology that makes Bitcoin possible - irrevocable decentralized automated consensus forming. The market capitalization of shares in this new bank will exceed two times the value of all balances in gold, silver, oil, and currency accounts. This requirement allows for 200% reserve collateralizing the value of all deposits in the bank. "

Can we do something similar with XC using our anonimity system as well?

Why do you say it is flawn? what is the design flaw are you referring to?

I will run from it because if they implemented  derivatives in blockchain it is time bomb
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
the dev just follow the roadmaps and working hard.you are the best!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
guys  what do you think about this

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/21/are-you-ever-truly-anonymous-online/

IS there any possibility for XC to push online privacy by XCHAT app both on android and ios devices.

Well, I have to say, it is possible, you can read from the road map that the mobile POS wallet is on the plan. XC app will have XChat, XVoice & XVideo on mobile devices. The dev should have a priority for the development milestones. A building is starting from a strong basement.
legendary
my question is always flooded in massive posts  Grin

this TC article reminds me of importance of our Privacy development is not only limited in crypto world.

as we know, XC is platform and mobile app in our plan.

so sorry to ask how soon we will release the android XCHAT (ios may be also possible, since the app may not mandatorily ask users to purchase XC, it is protocol. in that case we can bypass apple policy?)

how user-friendly is XCHAT? cuz mass users may not have knowledge to find out what public key is.

here is the TC article:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/21/are-you-ever-truly-anonymous-online/

and

a new app  dstrux.com, also about privacy
Sure, What I am saying is that the Idea of making a decentralised Bank account where you can deposit commodities and trade them using Crypto Protocol is Fantastic and I thought was not coming now. It is a Bitcoin 2.0 full Implementation.

I think XC should go in that direction and advertise the platform as a bank account as well when there will be the Exchange ready with first 2.0 Implementations.
legendary
anyone what do you think of bitsharesX? can we Implement the Same in XC in the Near Future? Anyone knows how anonimous is their anonimity system? Isn't 6k satoshi redicolous for 2billions coins? is it justified?

"BitShares X is a family of DACs that implement the business model of a bank and exchange. These distributed autonomous credit unions could rival the value of the largest banks in the world such as JP Morgan and Bank of America in just a few years. BitShares X offers a bank account where funds can be transferred in seconds anywhere in the world with more privacy and security than a Swiss bank account. Your account can never be frozen, your funds cannot be seized, and the bank can never face collapse due to loan defaults or fraud. All of this is made possible without requiring any employees, lawyers, regulatory compliance, vaults, buildings, and other infrastructure required by traditional banks. Unlike existing banks, you can hold your balance denominated in gold, silver, oil, or other commodities in addition to national currencies.

In addition to acting as a bank, BitShares X also serves as an exchange where currencies, commodities, and stock derivatives can be traded with most of the features used by professional traders including shorts and options. The bank takes a cut on every transaction and pays these transaction fees to the delegates and then shareholders by way of the Burn Rate. BitShares X can achieve this feat using the same technology that makes Bitcoin possible - irrevocable decentralized automated consensus forming. The market capitalization of shares in this new bank will exceed two times the value of all balances in gold, silver, oil, and currency accounts. This requirement allows for 200% reserve collateralizing the value of all deposits in the bank. "

do not mad with me Smiley  i am a bagholder of BTSx, if you turn hundreds pages back in this thread.

as i said, semi-decentralized as drk.

and btsx original design is not like the current.  i do not want to continue this discussion any more.

i am more interested in XC development progress.

thanks  a  lot.

please kindly do not reply me anymore about this.  thanks .

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
What sort of fees?

We'll find out tomorrow. All we know is that XC is planning to implement a revenue-generating wallet feature through a development collaboration with Qibucks...or something like that.

Full details to come tomorrow.

Qibucks is having some sort of lottery, every so much Qibucks you have in your wallet. They have a lottery that will convert that to bitcoin ATM card. Something along those lines. I hope XC doesn't do that.

I have no idea where you got that information from but I can tell you that isn't the case lol. Please always get the correct information before spreading it Cheesy

I Was not Fudding, still learning about it.
legendary

Jump to: