Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 501. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
guys  what do you think about this

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/21/are-you-ever-truly-anonymous-online/

IS there any possibility for XC to push online privacy by XCHAT app both on android and ios devices.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
anyone what do you think of bitsharesX? can we Implement the Same in XC in the Near Future? Anyone knows how anonimous is their anonimity system? Isn't 6k satoshi redicolous for 2billions coins? is it justified?

Someone knows more about this new blockchain? I just discovered it today
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
What sort of fees?

We'll find out tomorrow. All we know is that XC is planning to implement a revenue-generating wallet feature through a development collaboration with Qibucks...or something like that.

Full details to come tomorrow.

Qibucks is having some sort of lottery, every so much Qibucks you have in your wallet. They have a lottery that will convert that to bitcoin ATM card. Something along those lines. I hope XC doesn't do that.

I have no idea where you got that information from but I can tell you that isn't the case lol. Please always get the correct information before spreading it Cheesy

He's referring to the Proof of Bagholder Pool in your OP.

It's close enough to where I could figure out what he was talking about...

ANY QBK questions you wish to ask us please feel welcome and free to come on our thread. This is the XC thread so I don't wish to discuss QBK here not to offend our XC Brethren. I would like to feel free also to pop in here now and then and discuss XC stuff as buying into XC we feel we also are now part of the XC community correct? Smiley Smiley .

@Abrupto Thank you sincerely for your kind words..

I Hope once I buy up enough XC one of you kind gents here will teach me how to stake them.. Wink
You're welcome, and yes you are now part of the xc community if you have invested in xc. It may take a while for some of our community members to adjust, until they do let me be the first to say welcome aboard. Good luck with your move.

Awe thank you..Our aim is to grow our XC asset stash and at the same time try our hand at day trading a small percentage of it..Like every 1k coins trade 100 coins and stake the rest.. See how my idea on that works lol..I need to read the charts for a bit.. Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
...that is very risky, because if you buy 10 XC at 240k sell at 200k and what if it goes up again? You sold at a loss with nowhere to go.
But you still have some "capital" to invest with......

Never put yourself in "no cash" status.
Going "all-in" is maybe one of the most common mistakes newbies do. Always leave some "spare cash". .
Have ever played that table game MONOPOLY?  As simple as that.

Even the biggest experts make some lossy trades. The key to success is - get lossy trade count just a bit bellow the quantity of profitables.
4:6 is quite good show, while 3:7 is just about what best experts do.

That's from the 101's i have learned in  FOREX
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What sort of fees?

We'll find out tomorrow. All we know is that XC is planning to implement a revenue-generating wallet feature through a development collaboration with Qibucks...or something like that.

Qibucks is having some sort of lottery, every so much Qibucks you have in your wallet. They have a lottery that will convert that to bitcoin ATM card. Something along those lines. I hope XC doesn't do that.

I have no idea where you got that information from but I can tell you that isn't the case lol. Please always get the correct information before spreading it Cheesy

ANY QBK questions you wish to ask us please feel welcome and free to come on our thread. This is the XC thread so I don't wish to discuss QBK here not to offend our XC Brethren. I would like to feel free also to pop in here now and then and discuss XC stuff as buying into XC we feel we also are now part of the XC community correct? Smiley Smiley .

I Hope once I buy up enough XC one of you kind gents here will teach me how to stake them.. Wink
You're welcome, and yes you are now part of the xc community if you have invested in xc. It may take a while for some of our community members to adjust, until they do let me be the first to say welcome aboard. Good luck with your move.
legendary
What sort of fees?

Activity: 84
I know people are on edge but I hope everyone will treat Qiwoman with respect in our thread. I did spend quite a bit of time on the Qibuck thread and can tell you she seems to be very well intentioned and respected over there; she actually comes off as one of the nicest people I have seen in crypto. Their coin is very different from ours, it doesn't mean we can't share ideas. They are literally investing in xc as if we are a bluechip stock to pay dividends and salaries to their investors and staff, she seems to be a smart cookie. Just wanted to say that before anyone attacks her again. Sweet dreams folks.
Activity: 728
What sort of fees?

legendary
What sort of fees?

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
What sort of fees?

Activity: 616

You need to educate yourself on what to look for ...

http://www.iqchart.com/101/

Read up and learn Smiley

Best advice to start

Mr. Bollinger also contends that:

Sharp moves tend to occur after the bands tighten to the average, when a stock is less volatile. The greater the period of less volatility, the higher the propensity for a price breakout.  *cough* XC

The longer the base, the higher in space.   Wink
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

Read up and learn Smiley

Best advice to start

Mr. Bollinger also contends that:

Sharp moves tend to occur after the bands tighten to the average, when a stock is less volatile. The greater the period of less volatility, the higher the propensity for a price breakout.  *cough* XC

legendary
What sort of fees?

Which reminds me I need to bag up some more XC.. Smiley

WOW I just checked my orders and most went through and I got them for under 13k as asset.. so another 250 to go then we got 1k worth.
Activity: 462
What sort of fees?

Activity: 361
MountainGoat dont forget in the future there will likely be additional fees you can earn just by having XC in your wallet staking. I also bought in around 250k and have continued accumulating as the prices have dropped. It will take time but one day the price will rise again. It already has quite a few times but comes back down some after.

What sort of fees?
Activity: 364
MountainGoat dont forget in the future there will likely be additional fees you can earn just by having XC in your wallet staking. I also bought in around 250k and have continued accumulating as the prices have dropped. It will take time but one day the price will rise again. It already has quite a few times but comes back down some after.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
any news about REV2.5 and Rev 3.0?

Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Read up and learn Smiley

Best advice to start
Activity: 70
Is it a good time to buy XC? The price is a little high to me.

yeah I thought that as well for DKR when I started back in May "price too high for me for 0,5$"

I witnessed it rise to 18 dollars the following week.

Now, XC is just THE alt.
I don't think the price of XC will rise anytime soon.

So to answer your question, it might be smart to buy, but you never know.

I don't either, but that has got nothing to do with the above statement. Its still the most solid all around investment one can make after bitcoin
I was answering the question from the initial quote, if it was a good time to buy XC.

XC is fair and transparency. I tried the XChat, works well. After reading more about this thread, I have a strong confidence to buy for long  term!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
The problem with my XC is, is that I bought them on 240k and on 144k, so higher than the price currently is, I am just hoping the price will ever go above that again, I assume it will, but still.

Take this time to learn about crypto in general. You were asking some very basic questions about reading charts and even what "decentralized" meant. I get it, we all need to start somewhere but those are the types of things you want to know about before you lay down your hard-earned money on an investment.
That is true, I just can't find any good tutorials.

The problem with my XC is, is that I bought them on 240k and on 144k, so higher than the price currently is, I am just hoping the price will ever go above that again, I assume it will, but still.

Even selling your coins for less then you bought can still make you money. Sounds weird but it is true
How do you plan on doing that? Selling for less almost always makes you a loss.

If I buy 10 XCurrency for 240k and sell at 200k and buy back at 140k.

That's how
I guess, but that is very risky, because if you buy 10 XC at 240k sell at 200k and what if it goes up again? You sold at a loss with nowhere to go.

Read up and learn Smiley
Jump to: