Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 503. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
rly nice drk is so stable and didnt rush down the last days like almost everything else
We are not here to talk about DRK.

i think he meant xc  Smiley
Oke, I don't like it when it is stable, it either goes down a lot after a little while or it goes up, but most of the times it goes down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
yeah really looking forward to hearing what this new feature is all about.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Activity: 462
Any updates due today chaps?

Synechist posted this yesterday:

I promise you that this collaboration will be hugely to XC's benefit.

The details of it will be announced tomorrow.

Originally he had said details on the collaboration would be announced Friday, but he posted the above yesterday so maybe they moved up the announcement to today?

Either way, it sounds like we'll have an update on the upcoming revenue-generating wallet feature very soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
rly nice drk is so stable and didnt rush down the last days like almost everything else

i think he meant xc  Smiley
Activity: 518
Any updates due today chaps?
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
Activity: 324
Yah I don't think XC is going to go up anytime soon. We are no longer in PnD mode.

Coins like BC/XMR/XC are close to the same market cap of 3.5-5M and you'd need a considerable amount of BTC to double/triple their current price.

If your goal is to 300% in 2 weeks you are not into the good coin.

If your goal is "investing" in crypto in a good coin, this is the right place.

I believe that the blue chips coin are/might explode during a huge BTC pump. I am personally positioning myself for this.

If BTC-e/BFX/BitStamp add coins to their exchange I might change my strategy but in the mean time XC is my flagship.

I look at the top 20 coins and there is nothing I'd rather own than XCurrency. There is some speculating to be done a little lower down the ladder but this is the place to be for the long term.

What I mean is that during a huge BTC pump, you want to be in TEH coin that everyone talks about and this coin will most likely be a coin that was added to the exchanges before hand. I think there is HUGE value to a XXX/USD pairing spread across several exchanges. Your average joe doesn't want to deal with bittrex/polo/mintpal. 1 Step is big enough of a leap for this guy so if 3 BIG exchanges add XMR or BC or XC or NXT, you can be sure this one is going to pump more due to his accessibility. That's just my 2 cents here.

That's why I have been saying it's VERY important to get added to the BTC-e/etc of this market. BC is kinda getting there with coinkite and ATM access, but I hate BC :/

Activity: 478
Yah I don't think XC is going to go up anytime soon. We are no longer in PnD mode.

Coins like BC/XMR/XC are close to the same market cap of 3.5-5M and you'd need a considerable amount of BTC to double/triple their current price.

I believe that the blue chips coin are/might explode during a huge BTC pump. I am personally positioning myself for this.

If BTC-e/BFX/BitStamp add coins to their exchange I might change my strategy but in the mean time XC is my flagship.

I look at the top 20 coins and there is nothing I'd rather own than XCurrency. There is some speculating to be done a little lower down the ladder but this is the place to be for the long term.

Let me know when you change your strategy.
Activity: 324

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
The more Active connections you have in your wallet, does this increase your network weight along with your coins?

Or is it just the amount of coins?
As I understand it your weight is related to your coin age, the longer you do not touch them the higher weight the got but ...
As soon as they stake the counter got reset.
Number of connections or amount is not relevant.
In the end you get 3.3% a year, just get online every couple of weeks.

Expect a direct relation between confirmations and weight.

If I have 100,000 coins that are 29 days old, my weight would be the same as if I had 1000 coins that are 29 days old?

That doesn't make sense to me.

I would think that your weight would depend on coin age and number of coins.  Number of connects should be irrelevant as long as your wallet is synced.
Activity: 978
The more Active connections you have in your wallet, does this increase your network weight along with your coins?

As I understand it your weight is related to your coin age, the longer you do not touch them the higher weight the got but ...
As soon as they stake the counter got reset.
Number of connections or amount is not relevant.
In the end you get 3.3% a year, just get online every couple of weeks.

Expect a direct relation between confirmations and weight.
Activity: 361

Is it a good time to buy XC? The price is a little high to me.

yeah I thought that as well for DKR when I started back in May "price too high for me for 0,5$"

I witnessed it rise to 18 dollars the following week.

Now, XC is just THE alt.
I don't think the price of XC will rise anytime soon.

So to answer your question, it might be smart to buy, but you never know.

I don't either, but that has got nothing to do with the above statement. Its still the most solid all around investment one can make after bitcoin
I was answering the question from the initial quote, if it was a good time to buy XC.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

yeah I thought that as well for DKR when I started back in May "price too high for me for 0,5$"

Now, XC is just THE alt.

I don't either, but that has got nothing to do with the above statement. Its still the most solid all around investment one can make after bitcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Our community has been a little thin skinned lately it seems to me.  Smiley
Can it be some of you get impatient to see XC rise to where it should be and for that reason have some frustration build up. At least thats how i feel from time to time so i understand.
In those moments just remember that the fundamentals havent changed. They are actually getting better from week to week.

so chill , take an off day from everything online, come back and kill it with your positiv energy.  Grin

+10000000000000

Everyone take a chill pill so we can get back to business as usual, mahna mahna Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ

Now, XC is just THE alt.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Our community has been a little thin skinned lately it seems to me.  Smiley
Can it be some of you get impatient to see XC rise to where it should be and for that reason have some frustration build up. At least thats how i feel from time to time so i understand.
In those moments just remember that the fundamentals havent changed. They are actually getting better from week to week.

so chill , take an off day from everything online, come back and kill it with your positiv energy.  Grin

+1
Jump to: