Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 520. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Totally agree with your statement Qiwoman.
Activity: 322
Akula,making FUD statements is against XC code of conduct.
Refrain from making false assumptions on another coin and it's team.

Why do you say i'm making FUD? It's easy to yell FUD when the truth is being brought out.
Can you prove to me that what i'm saying is FUD?

Because this is the XC thread....

Akula, why don't you take this to the QBK thread.  If you have issue with the fundamental with QBK, go there, stop creating spams in our thread about another coin?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Why do you say i'm making FUD? It's easy to yell FUD when the truth is being brought out.

Dude, you only talk negative on everything you can.. Remember the multipool?? How much XCurrency you own?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just wanted to point out that XC is a quality coin and I have heard that it is against the rules to openly create fud campaigns and attacks on other coins. I just want also to point out that there was a relentless attack on our coin instigated by some hardcore XC supporters right form the finish of our ICO. We never ever complained to XC DEV TEAM about this and we will continue to pursue positive avenues that are mutually beneficial to Crypto Coin groups. If some people find it hard to share in the success of Crypto and the growing of this community through different Crypto Instruments and have such a narrow minded view full of arrogant rhetoric then these same XC fudsters are behaving no better than their DARK counterparts who launched an attack on XC coin just because it was new and entering this space. Just one simple piece of advice, do unto others as you like to be done by. If you don't like FUD against your coin, don't do it to others. This is directed to the FUDSTER MOB and not to the XC DEV TEAM. This is the last I will say on the Matter for Akula aka THERUSSIAN and his gang..
You were attacking the coin on Poloniex with your wild assumptions,now come here to do the same.
Go eat your Chinese food.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Akula aka the Russian on Poloniex.Stop fudding now.
Akula this coin has a lot of backing,we don't just rely on the ICO money,we rely on team expertise.
We have experienced investors and traders backing this coin on the team.

Who are these experienced investors and traders? What are their credentials? What makes them experienced? I've been trading/mining since 2012, am I experienced?
What happens if your experienced investors and traders decide to move on, do you have a plan B ?
QBK needs XC to stay alive, without "news" then the coin is self funded by their ICO until they can no longer sustain it.
What's different about QBK? It brings nothing new other than "investor payouts", but wait, i think others coins do this?  Cool
Akula this coin has a lot of backing,we don't just rely on the ICO money,we rely on team expertise.
We have experienced investors and traders backing this coin on the team.
Activity: 121
i think we lost a great opportunity to overtake other coin's momentum.

just cuz this claimed collaboration.

don't know what you are thinking about.

no doubt. dan is the best dev i have ever seen. but to the marketing strategy, i am lost with these collaborations.

i can't find that info right now, but i'm pretty sure i saw that QiBuck only had a $36,000 market cap? if that's true ...if we're infants, they're just little tiny embryos who certainly aren't sucking the lifeline dry.
Akula for future assets I don't have a crystal ball,though for now you can see what Qibuck Coin has spent sofar on assets on the Public Ledger: https://poloniex.com/ledgers/qbk

All of this was from your ICO and will run out quickly unless you get others to invest. it will be a never ending problem with your coin. No real future and no real tech.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Node will bring you XC from anon transcations(subject to change till launch)
Node will bring you XC from staking(somewhat less than 1 XC per week per 1000coins)
Node will bring you more XC through fundamentally new crypto techniques such as new collaboration described.

XC's leading tech, focused team and effective PR might lead to XC=100$ in the next couple of years

Huh

profit

But seriously, the team has proved that each and every time we learn about something new, there are like 10 things that are being worked on in the background, in relation or not to the announced/leaked news. So, we hear something about "other coin", or "assets" and stuff, and we fear about the short term price and the negative things. We don't have insider info, thus we cannot estimate the importance of new announcement. Wait till you see the bigger picture(launch), then decide for yourself whether you want to be here for the long ride.
Hi all

I'd like to confirm the news just posted here.

The XC and Qibuck devs are partnering to develop a feature that'll allow nodes to earn money.

A few details:

- It's a particularly exciting feature that I'm not sure anyone else has thought of yet.

- The reason for the partnership is that by sharing resources we reduce both development time and costs, and in this case we will not disadvantage XC's market position in any way (more info as to why will follow).

- Silverkinguk (Samuel) is part of the XC team and so if he announces something it can be trusted.

That just makes the team sound incompetent. Why are we collaborating with QiBuck? XC supposed to be the best coin out there, all tech developed supposed to be original. By collaborating with other coins, we put ourselves with those coins in the same category. Do we really want to be known to associate with QIBuck? If they fail, XC’s reputation fail with it. Do we really want to take that risk? The same thing goes with Dan reviewing other coin. If Dan gave a good review and those coins turns out to be a scam or P&D. What that will do to Dan’s reputation? There are so many scams and shit coins out there, why are we not distance ourselves from them? On top of that, that guy dropped in here announce the news before the XC team can announce it first.

I love the XC team, but this is very sad.

i hate to admit this publicly, but there have been moments when i think xc is just another racket (wish i could read source code) ...but then i try to consider all of the factors. the factor that settles me back in is always how hard and diligent this team works. maybe they occassionally expend energy where i think it is far from productive (namely the hiatus with mamm coin Sad ) but then they're back to business. what all factors they have to take into consideration when formulating their agenda i know is beyond me. these things are not within my control, this is not my brainchild.

1) i am certain it is in the teams best interest not to be associated with scam coins and that they are quite aware of that fact. and i'm certain they know the difference so therefore scamcoins will be avoided as best they see fit.

2) i don't think that if QiBuck fails, it will reflect poorly on xc. all i see happening in a scenario like that is the QiBuck supporters finding a home here.

3)correct me if i'm wrong, but dan is only reviewing coins who are utilizing xc's rev1 sourcecode? therefore he will receive recognition and be considered the grandfather of them all. a reputation that commands automatic respect. it's called name recognition. again, i only see those investors keeping a closer eye on xc because of his review (when they ask themselves who the #@$! is dan?!) and will be one of the first flood of new investors here.

there. i said it.

If QBK fails, then that will weigh negatively on XC. Example, GM owned Pontiac. Pontiac did horribly and now guess what, Pontiac as a car brand is gone. GM Stock took a hit. Daimler merged with Chrysler, we all know what happened there - bad move.
Sometimes collaboration/merging is not a smart move. Especially with a coin like QBK which can't sustain itself.

IF Pontiac was a subsidiary of GM, then sure....

QBK is not co-created nor owned by Dan nor XC.
Hi all

The XC and Qibuck devs are partnering to develop a feature that'll allow nodes to earn money.

A few details:

- It's a particularly exciting feature that I'm not sure anyone else has thought of yet.

- The reason for the partnership is that by sharing resources we reduce both development time and costs, and in this case we will not disadvantage XC's market position in any way (more info as to why will follow).

- Silverkinguk (Samuel) is part of the XC team and so if he announces something it can be trusted.

That just makes the team sound incompetent. Why are we collaborating with QiBuck? XC supposed to be the best coin out there, all tech developed supposed to be original. By collaborating with other coins, we put ourselves with those coins in the same category. Do we really want to be known to associate with QIBuck? If they fail, XC’s reputation fail with it. Do we really want to take that risk? The same thing goes with Dan reviewing other coin. If Dan gave a good review and those coins turns out to be a scam or P&D. What that will do to Dan’s reputation? There are so many scams and shit coins out there, why are we not distance ourselves from them? On top of that, that guy dropped in here announce the news before the XC team can announce it first.

i hate to admit this publicly, but there have been moments when i think xc is just another racket (wish i could read source code) ...but then i try to consider all of the factors. the factor that settles me back in is always how hard and diligent this team works. maybe they occassionally expend energy where i think it is far from productive (namely the hiatus with mamm coin Sad ) but then they're back to business. what all factors they have to take into consideration when formulating their agenda i know is beyond me. these things are not within my control, this is not my brainchild.

1) i am certain it is in the teams best interest not to be associated with scam coins and that they are quite aware of that fact. and i'm certain they know the difference so therefore scamcoins will be avoided as best they see fit.

2) i don't think that if QiBuck fails, it will reflect poorly on xc. all i see happening in a scenario like that is the QiBuck supporters finding a home here.

3)correct me if i'm wrong, but dan is only reviewing coins who are utilizing xc's rev1 sourcecode? therefore he will receive recognition and be considered the grandfather of them all. a reputation that commands automatic respect. it's called name recognition. again, i only see those investors keeping a closer eye on xc because of his review (when they ask themselves who the #@$! is dan?!) and will be one of the first flood of new investors here.

there. i said it.

If QBK fails, then that will weigh negatively on XC. Example, GM owned Pontiac. Pontiac did horribly and now guess what, Pontiac as a car brand is gone. GM Stock took a hit. Daimler merged with Chrysler, we all know what happened there - bad move.
Sometimes collaboration/merging is not a smart move. Especially with a coin like QBK which can't sustain itself.
Akula for future assets I don't have a crystal ball,though for now you can see what Qibuck Coin has spent sofar on assets on the Public Ledger: https://poloniex.com/ledgers/qbk
From all the supporters FUDding and whining, I must have missed the post where all the details of this "collaboration" was published.  

WTH are you guys all whining about anyway?   FFS, let the team tell us the details of this "collaboration", then you can decide if this is worth fudding about.   Are you guys all Pookie's alt accounts or something?!?!?

seriously?  i am fuding?  look at this "collaboration".   can you imagine APPLE collaborate with some kind of hawker?

maybe i am wrong about it.  but certainly i am disappointed.

Ok, please do tell us all the details of this collaboration.   If you have a game with terrible game play in the AppStore, is that Apple's fault?!?!    You don't even know HOW the collaboration is.   I sure don't.   Please do let us know....
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
From all the supporters FUDding and whining, I must have missed the post where all the details of this "collaboration" was published.  

WTH are you guys all whining about anyway?   FFS, let the team tell us the details of this "collaboration", then you can decide if this is worth fudding about.   Are you guys all Pookie's alt accounts or something?!?!?

seriously?  i am fuding?  look at this "collaboration".   can you imagine APPLE collaborate with some kind of hawker?

maybe i am wrong about it.  but certainly i am disappointed.
Activity: 121
Hi all

A few details:

there. i said it.
Jump to: