Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 661. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dan, will the code be open source? Just worrying that other coins could steal that feature and profit from your work.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Korecoin seems is going to implement anon voip too.
Who will be the first to release it?
Who is the first who worked on this feature?
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Maybe you should rename "Messages" to "XChat" in the Wallet.
Activity: 882

Updated Release v2.47f

* Testfix for XChat bug
* Fixed Auto-scroll

* Moved XChat UI to main wallet

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/setup.exe

TO DA MOOOOON!!!   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
yes, I mean it isn't like a IRC chat, where more user are connected and speak together in a main screen!
So why I need to talk to a unknown user directly to him?
Ok I could need some info, and by this I can have a quick answer, but I can have the same posting on the forum.
But I think the better solution will be when it'll be available on a mobile.

The whole idea of XC is privacy.   You know when you are chatting with someone that it's completely private.   No one is snooping on you.   IRC is a public type chat where anyone and everyone can see what you say.

So, if you value privacy, then you will realize that XChat is really valuable.
Perfect!!  Wink
The point is clear!

now everyone understands what xc means and how xc is working.

I think what's important to note here is the proof of communication over private channels.  The features and products will come (group chat, file transfer, etc..) but note the utility provided by the proof.  It's significant.

Just reminder, we are looking at this from a somewhat democratic country. Here is another thing to consider: what if you lived in a country like libya? What if you wanted to start a 'coup'? What if you worried about the lives of your family?

+1 - XC is going to help save lives by keeping chats of protesters off the radar so that government can not come in and slaughter them and their families for using their right to free speech and free expression.
Activity: 840
yes, I mean it isn't like a IRC chat, where more user are connected and speak together in a main screen!
Ok I could need some info, and by this I can have a quick answer, but I can have the same posting on the forum.

The whole idea of XC is privacy.   You know when you are chatting with someone that it's completely private.   No one is snooping on you.   IRC is a public type chat where anyone and everyone can see what you say.

Perfect!!  Wink
The point is clear!

I think what's important to note here is the proof of communication over private channels.  The features and products will come (group chat, file transfer, etc..) but note the utility provided by the proof.  It's significant.

Just reminder, we are looking at this from a somewhat democratic country. Here is another thing to consider: what if you lived in a country like libya? What if you wanted to start a 'coup'? What if you worried about the lives of your family?
Activity: 158

Anyone want to run a speed test with me over EM?
Activity: 158

Perfect!!  Wink
The point is clear!

I think what's important to note here is the proof of communication over private channels.  The features and products will come (group chat, file transfer, etc..) but note the utility provided by the proof.  It's significant.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Perfect!!  Wink
The point is clear!

Activity: 214

well Skype have been sold 8 billions to Microsoft in 2011.
When xc will have anonymous voice call (video maybe), encrypted messaging  going on mobile. I think there is some valu here Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2310
Hey guys I cant get my wallet to synch can someone please post me the nodes?

XCurrency-qt.exe -addnode=104.131.208.92 -addnode=104.131.207.232 -addnode=192.241.195.38
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey guys I cant get my wallet to synch can someone please post me the nodes?
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work

Perfect!!  Wink
The point is clear!

Also, it's not like you'll be talking to unknown people.  The idea is that if someone you know has their wallet running, and you know their address or whatever, you can initiate a chat with them that can't be snooped on.
legendary

Yes group chat on mobile will be nice for sure, single chat i think is desired for sending private hidden message to someone.

You are avoiding this way availablity for tracking You through forum , email and other usually used public ways.
legendary

Perfect!!  Wink
The point is clear!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

legendary
Ok chat works, but I've still a little doubt!

What's the utility of this feature?
I mean if I can just talk with only one person, why I need it?

Nice try, NSA.
Nice try what?
My question was legit!!
I'm Holding XC since it was 240k before the dump to 90k, so don't tell me: nice try.

Because you can chat with one person, secure in the knowledge that there isn't a second person snooping on your conversation!

Future versions will include voice chat, video chat, and group chat... on your phone.

Thanks!!

I was just trying to be funny.  I know that you're not the NSA.
Oh ok, then sorry!
I thought you were serious, and accusing me of fudding!!
Still friends!
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work

Nice try, NSA.
Nice try what?
My question was legit!!
I'm Holding XC since it was 240k before the dump to 90k, so don't tell me: nice try.

Because you can chat with one person, secure in the knowledge that there isn't a second person snooping on your conversation!

Future versions will include voice chat, video chat, and group chat... on your phone.

Thanks!!

I was just trying to be funny.  I know that you're not the NSA.
legendary
legendary

Nice try, NSA.
Nice try what?
My question was legit!!

Thanks!!

You can have also multiple chats running with different users in one window and just switching between tabs
Jump to: