Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 89. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Well been silent for a while here but WTF?

If it is true moola is cashing out I hope many ill things on that person.

Don't know if you sold or not, but nice to see you.

Took a look at the 90 day charts on CoinMarketCap for DRK, XMR, BTCD, XC, BBR.

XMR had a high on Aug 31st of .00498/ Down to .00214

BBR had a high on Sept 6th of .00120/ Down to .00025

BTCD had a high on Sept 6th of .0145/ Down to .00590

XC had a high on Sept 17th of .00173/ Down to .00070

DRK had a high on Sept 18th of .00900/ Down to .00557

I chose these Anon coins because they have pretty solid Devs working for them. Fluffypony, Crypto_Zoidberg, JL777, Dan, Evan. All of them have been tanking more or less since mid September.

btw... Btc doesnt look to too hot either on the 90 day chart.

If XC was tanking and these other coins were hitting their ATH, then I might be worried.

**Where should I put my money pookie? Into your pockets or into Dans? I trust Dan will give it back to me with his work. If I give it to you... I will be called a useless bagholder after you have dumped. See why credibility is everything?

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
So to run a node I just need to tag on this in the properties of the shortcut ? -distmix-autonode

Then open port 32348

and thats it ?

Activity: 339
I am a brat on this forum

Forever the smart arse aren't you.  gave you an offer to take this to PM and yet here you are still crying about it.  Listen selfish brat I dont care what you say now, put me on ignore and DO something you say you will.  Your quoting became lame very fucking fast...when you fill up 3/4 pages with block quotes - its 3/4 pages too much.  I said I AM DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS in this thread.  Someone alerady said they stopped yet you kept this bs going. Your fault so wear it and be a man for once.

This thread is about XC coin and its developments, not you pissing contest.   Take it to PM or put me on ignore but the more you post about this the more you show everyone how much of a grubby selfish person you are. I wont even entertain another thing you post form now on So good luck with that, twist it however you want.  I wont change my opinion on you. And frankly I couldnt give a fuck what people think of me already on this "forum"

In future I come in here to read up on XC, not you.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Im back. But I am a no body with a noob account trying to big note myself

Sorry what ? you are no one.  Sell your coins and move on if you dont like it.  
Activity: 341
Activity: 141

Really we need to make sure he has 20k in his account. Send him 1 xc and then send me the 300 xc to my address

Really you need to fuck this off to PM's

Whoah whoah there internet keyboard warrior. No need for the use of profanity. How bout you chill the fuck out.

Seriously..this is your response (selfish much)  you are the in the group of idiots trying to prove who has the most XC...if I wanted to read something like this Ill watch daytime drama tv. Not in this thread.

Don't like it ? come at me - in pm,  because this forum/thread is about XC not what you have or he has and proving it. Don't like my tone in how I said it ? bad luck I am sick of reading it with you mega quotes spawning over the last 3-4 pages = and you want to justify this ? only selfish people would do this.

back to talking about the COIN.

welcome to my ignore list. Such behavior like this makes this XC thread unreadable.

Thanks for proving my point.  What do you think you have been doing the last 3-4 pages idiot. Making the thread turn to shit with your puny dick measuring contest - no justification for this whatsoever.  Such empty threats too. I call you out on it and you run away - typical.  So glad to have pissed off another selfish brat on here who thinks they can say and do whatever they please. It makes my heart sing with joy to knock you down a peg.

And again, Back on track where we are talking about this COIN and not who has the most.  Sorry that Shockstar is going off topic with every post she makes.

For the record, I have not once flaunt nor mentioned how big my stash is on this thread. I didn't know quoting qawzsx was illegal in this thread.  What we can't have a light conversation besides the coin is dropping in value?  Who made you the moderator???
Activity: 11
Im back.

I warned you all at 10-11k there would be massive dumps. What amazes me is you continue to hold an optimistic sentiment.

The most important thing that separates investors and gamblers is knowing when to cut your loss. Great investors like Buffet accept that they are not always right on everything. They know when to accept a loss and sell. The retard investor who wants to win on every investment will always end up losing, because he will let all his losses run him into the ground. You XC bagholders are perfect examples of this retarded investor. So here's some advice: TAKE YOUR FUCKING LOSS AND SELL.

@xcteam: You should learn something from the gambling/gaming industry, and structure your coin to please the whale investors, not the loud little shits with a few btc.

Your blocknet insults our intelligence. We didn't get all this investment capital by falling for shit like that.

You XC hopefuls BETTER hope bitcoin doesn't continue to fall.

If btc retests 300, XC will test 20k or lower. Mark my words.

Activity: 196
Im urgently trying to get more BTC onto here ASAP because these prices are too good to pass up on.  
Activity: 5

Really we need to make sure he has 20k in his account. Send him 1 xc and then send me the 300 xc to my address

Whoah whoah there internet keyboard warrior. No need for the use of profanity. How bout you chill the fuck out.

Seriously..this is your response (selfish much)  you are the in the group of idiots trying to prove who has the most XC...if I wanted to read something like this Ill watch daytime drama tv. Not in this thread.

Don't like it ? come at me - in pm,  because this forum/thread is about XC not what you have or he has and proving it. Don't like my tone in how I said it ? bad luck I am sick of reading it with you mega quotes spawning over the last 3-4 pages = and you want to justify this ? only selfish people would do this.

welcome to my ignore list. Such behavior like this makes this XC thread unreadable.

Thanks for proving my point.  What do you think you have been doing the last 3-4 pages idiot. Making the thread turn to shit with your puny dick measuring contest - no justification for this whatsoever.  Such empty threats too. I call you out on it and you run away - typical.  So glad to have pissed off another selfish brat on here who thinks they can say and do whatever they please. It makes my heart sing with joy to knock you down a peg.

And again, Back on track where we are talking about this COIN and not who has the most.  Sorry that Shockstar is going off topic with every post she makes.

Right on, and I agree with you Jaques its been pretty bad in here lately with those idiots. 

So, who's gonna call the bottom here? We're almost there..

55k at most
Activity: 196
someone i know just sold off the remainder of their coins (~9k) due to the price dropping. Im not sure if he's aware whats even going on with the blocknet though because when I asked him about it he didnt know what i was talking about. Anyone that is selling at these prices is either manipulating the price or has weak hands. I'm already at a pretty significant loss with several buy orders in the mid 100k range so I am defintely not selling until they go up to that level again
Activity: 341
So, who's gonna call the bottom here? We're almost there..

Activity: 225

Activity: 225
What the fuck is happening?

Moolah cashing out most likely

Who lost coins though? They gave me 4k back.

they gave me back 700, but I could have sworn I had 600 more in there.
Defending moolah? Sorry no way. Just don't think this is the reason we a falling.

If you have proof then lets see it?

If not, STFU with this crap.  No one wants to hear it anymore!

What? no quote? Smiley

You're full of shit friend...as I said before, GTFO

Ha still no proof. Now move away from the keyboard.

As I said before not your friend.

He offered you to send him 1 XC from an address that has 20k XC and he will send 100 XC back, why don't you just do that then no one can question if you are just a troll or for real.   Take the deal.

I upped my offer to 300 XC, maybe he is too rich to bother for 100 XC, who knows.

Can I take the deal if he doesn't? haha Wink

Smiley)) nop, I trust you

No no!  You really should make sure.   Just to be safe that I have more than 20k XC.   Grin

Pages:
Jump to: