Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 973. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
We've been on Coindesks radar for a while, there was a story back at the end of May, hopefully more stories in the next few days.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Haha everyones stayed pretty calm today, happy I'm on EST and not somewhere in the future losing sleep waiting for Rev 2 Smiley

... well at least you're not
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Also need a few hours release REV2?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Snowden revealed yesterday that every person who googled about tor is classified as an extremist. What do you think is your classification if they found out that you have used the tor service already?

go to your Anoncoin and FUD there  Grin

This is no FUD, just the latest Snowden news. I'm holding a bunch of XC and i am looking forward to use it, instead of "getting rich quick".
legendary
Activity: 1190
Coindesk just mentioned us http://www.coindesk.com/isis-bitcoin-donations-fund-jihadist-movements/
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are on the radar!
Oh great Sad
I wonder if that "blog post" really exists.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Haha everyones stayed pretty calm today, happy I'm on EST and not somewhere in the future losing sleep waiting for Rev 2 Smiley
Snowden revealed yesterday that every person who googled about tor is classified as an extremist. What do you think is your classification if they found out that you have used the tor service already?

go to your Anoncoin and FUD there  Grin

It's not fud, it just shows a problem with governments. Do you really think that if they are branding everyone who uses tor as extremist then you aren't doing the same for Bitcoin/crypto enthusiasts?
legendary
SoNiC BooM

... bro, i'm involved in a cryptocurrency and a privacy oriented one.

me too, but that doesn't change the facts!

...that you are moron..
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Now less than 4 hrs away until DOOMS DAY

Down to the wire. Oh my.................... can we say nail biter!  We will see if they can pull this off.. not long now.. wowowowow!

My God enough already. I dont ignore people but you just went on it.

Thanks though u can't see this. LOL!

I've been a lurker for 2 months now. I registered just to ignore you too

lmao
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
http://xc-official.com/pobc/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7458929

POSA
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cloak-cloakcoin-no-premine-x13-decentralized-market-and-posa-637704
Whitepaper.pdf... which you should have already read if you support cloak.

This document provides a high level overview of the process flow and operation of the solution, but is not a publicly
shared detailed technical design document
as we would like to provide a proper functioning
implementation before inferior clone attempts appear

The staking and anonymization protocols are merged.

Nodes and something clever.

If you are buying coins without researching you are gambling. You should also be comparing Rev 2 to PoSA, not PoBC. PoBC is down the road. You'll have to get Jasin to give a layman's. Simply put, Rev 2 puts XC ahead of Dark in terms of tech. 2 months vs 6 months, I believe. I am not bashing. Dark Rev 4 should be end of July. You'll see some bounties to test rev 2 and more discussion in the near future. PoSA is expected in a few days due to the issues, you'll have to wait until then. I do like Cloak for the one market idea.

Rev2, Rev 4... this is like xbox and ps.

me too, but that doesn't change the facts!
legendary
SoNiC BooM

go to your Anoncoin and FUD there  Grin

legendary
SoNiC BooM
Coindesk just mentioned us http://www.coindesk.com/isis-bitcoin-donations-fund-jihadist-movements/
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are on the radar!

we are terrorists now  Grin Grin Grin .....probably angry J.P. Morgan & Chase finance this article
Activity: 7
Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Down to the wire. Oh my.................... can we say nail biter!  We will see if they can pull this off.. not long now.. wowowowow!

I've been a lurker for 2 months now. I registered just to ignore you too
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Activity: 36
quoted from the coindesk story:http://www.coindesk.com/isis-bitcoin-donations-fund-jihadist-movements/
“This system has the potential to revive the lost sunnah of donating to the mujahideen, it is simple, easy, and we ask Allah to hasten its usage for us.”

http://media.giphy.com/media/RgYEKFEYUpfkQ/giphy.gif
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Something to potentially quote when the idea of blockchain-based terrorism is raised:

It is abundantly clear that the blockchain opens up an entirely new realm of benefits and risks. It is a radical game-changer.

But while the power of blockchain-based technology is immense, and while there are clear use-cases for it that are unethical, this does not amount to any kind of warrant for the alternative: vast data mining of personal information, internet architecture not optimised to protect individual liberty and privacy, and the opportunity for any party sufficiently powerful to abuse human rights to get its way.

To cast blockchain technologies as unethical due to the risks is therefore unwarranted because the alternatives are not more ethical. It's also to refuse to play a game that, henceforth, the world simply has no option but to play. Blockchains are here, and there's no making them go away.

So onward is the only option presented to the world. As such, XC is committed to the ethical use of its technology. Just as legal systems and taxation are "technologies" that regulate the old systems, completely new technologies, conceived along radically different political lines, will be required to allow humanity to thrive in a blockchain-based world. This is the irresistible future, and XC will co-create it with the highest and most optimistic of expectations.

Posted on twitter https://twitter.com/DrasticRaven/status/486298727595126784
Jump to: