Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 972. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
If you're selling right now because you don't believe the rev is coming today, you deserve to lose your money.

Inactivity of the dev is not a serious concers. A downtrend is a perfectly fine reason for me to sell though. It's all about catching trends early. And when it comes to downtrends, you should avoid losses and buy in at their bottom.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
AS a common courtesy, they know people have been waiting for hours. just send out an update..whats the big deal?

XCTalk forum Synechist indicates he is drafting the release.  I wouldn't sell.. either HOLD or buy small amounts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
AS a common courtesy, they know people have been waiting for hours. just send out an update..whats the big deal?

They did kinda update on the XC site while BCT was down....

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/152-rev-2/?p=945

If you were a true XC coin holder, you really should monitor that site also....
Activity: 420
If you're selling right now because you don't believe the rev is coming today, you deserve to lose your money.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
thanx to pookielax and cryptoboh for the prize!! got 25 xc for free! Its not much, but I just broke another 100coins barrier!!! I LOVE EVEN NUMBERS!!!! LET THEM SELL JUST KEEP BUYING OMG NEED MORE VODKA NOW
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I hope ATC shows up soon or we're are heading under 002 - people are losing patience Sad

It's all good, more cheap coins for us.

But what if this downtrend last long? XC saw a hure uptrend earlier, I don't think it's the best time to buy since it'll propably keep falling.
Activity: 364
I hope ATC shows up soon or we're are heading under 002 - people are losing patience Sad

It's all good, more cheap coins for us.
Activity: 66
indeed, i got my wine ready to toast this occasion with you guys!
Activity: 70
wtf? r we back? were the heck is rev2?? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I want my REV2!!
Activity: 82
Snowden revealed yesterday that every person who googled about tor is classified as an extremist. What do you think is your classification if they found out that you have used the tor service already?

Are you retarded in the head? who the fuck is they?...

Gosh...ppl, just stop talking like senile peoples, full of paranoia...you sound like by grandfather fearing aliens...its pathetic
Who gives a shit about NSA and shit in such a big world...
After all they have other important things to do than wasting time with a bunch of geeks on the net...

I come from a country of central Europe. I was never in the USA. Do you think i can fly to the USA without getting problems? I don't know... Do you?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
and someone just crapped out a 29K sell... how do I know my tiny buy order just filled.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Snowden revealed yesterday that every person who googled about tor is classified as an extremist. What do you think is your classification if they found out that you have used the tor service already?

Gosh...ppl, just stop talking like senile peoples, full of paranoia...you sound like by grandfather fearing aliens...its pathetic
After all they have other important things to do than wasting time with a bunch of geeks on the net...

It's the 'geeks on the net' who will and already have fore a very long time, change the world and the human race.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Haha everyones stayed pretty calm today, happy I'm on EST and not somewhere in the future losing sleep waiting for Rev 2 Smiley

... lucky

Haha what time is it where you're at??

And did anyone win that Twitter XC giveaway or is it going down when Rev 2 is released?  I've been working all day and missed all the fun today.

uk
Also need a few hours release REV2?

No one knows -- I think the only one is Dan himself.  Perhaps 9 PM  but just a guess.
Haha everyones stayed pretty calm today, happy I'm on EST and not somewhere in the future losing sleep waiting for Rev 2 Smiley

... lucky

Haha what time is it where you're at??

And did anyone win that Twitter XC giveaway or is it going down when Rev 2 is released?  I've been working all day and missed all the fun today.
Jump to: