Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 974. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Now less than 4 hrs away until DOOMS DAY

Down to the wire. Oh my.................... can we say nail biter!  We will see if they can pull this off.. not long now.. wowowowow!

the dramatic SUSPENSE is killing me!!! literally
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Now less than 4 hrs away until DOOMS DAY

Down to the wire. Oh my.................... can we say nail biter!  We will see if they can pull this off.. not long now.. wowowowow!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Something to potentially quote when the idea of blockchain-based terrorism is raised:

It is abundantly clear that the blockchain opens up an entirely new realm of benefits and risks. It is a radical game-changer.

But while the power of blockchain-based technology is immense, and while there are clear use-cases for it that are unethical, this does not amount to any kind of warrant for the alternative: vast data mining of personal information, internet architecture not optimised to protect individual liberty and privacy, and the opportunity for any party sufficiently powerful to abuse human rights to get its way.

To cast blockchain technologies as unethical due to the risks is therefore unwarranted because the alternatives are not more ethical. It's also to refuse to play a game that, henceforth, the world simply has no option but to play. Blockchains are here, and there's no making them go away.

So onward is the only option presented to the world. As such, XC is committed to the ethical use of its technology. Just as legal systems and taxation are "technologies" that regulate the old systems, completely new technologies, conceived along radically different political lines, will be required to allow humanity to thrive in a blockchain-based world. This is the irresistible future, and XC will co-create it with the highest and most optimistic of expectations.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Coindesk just mentioned us http://www.coindesk.com/isis-bitcoin-donations-fund-jihadist-movements/
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are on the radar!

YOu ever notice how posts like that never actually talk about the good things about cryptos? Nope, just like silkroad, now this is the new thing with the lapdog media. FUNDING TERRORISTS!!!! OMG OMG! Yet lets ignore the billions our own governments funnel indirectly to the very same people.

I think the important thing for XC from that article, is that it is recognized by CoinDesk as a leader in privacy & anonymous transactions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Coindesk just mentioned us http://www.coindesk.com/isis-bitcoin-donations-fund-jihadist-movements/
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are on the radar!

YOu ever notice how posts like that never actually talk about the good things about cryptos? Nope, just like silkroad, now this is the new thing with the lapdog media. FUNDING TERRORISTS!!!! OMG OMG! Yet lets ignore the billions our own governments funnel indirectly to the very same people.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I'm reading both XC and cloakcoin OP's and cannot seem to understand the difference between XC's new PBoC, and cloakcoin PoSA?

Does anyone know what separates these coins as obviously two front runners in the anon tech. Maybe explained for those that don't know ins and outs of anon tech.

thanks

Cloak currently has a broken blockchain so I would not be that worried about the differences.....

And they are fixing it, please answer the question posted not posting FUD, I really want to know about each coin, even if you just fully explain XC here to me, then that's fine.

They are fixing shit...don't fucking start a coin (cloakshit), if you don't have the time and knowledge to support it.
I can copy a X,Y,Z coin source, start it and make a thread with tons of nice feature...even if I have no idea what I'm talking about...

The features are not the only main things that separate a coin...the team on the other hand supporting the tech part of a coin is the base...
Comparing this with cloakcoin (started by some random user) its just stupid...

If you are the type who compares two coins by the BS written in the OP, don't put your money in crypto my "friend"...you'll end up crying...

I didn't think his question was out of line.  As someone currently invested in cloak (when it was only 20k) and considering investing in XC I too would like to know more about the difference between PBoC and PoSA.  Cloak devs discovered some serous flaw with all PoS coins it seems and have been honest thus far so I'll give them benefit of the doubt.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
http://xc-official.com/future/

Ooooh... Cloud Storage.  Nice... very nice.

How many XC's it will cost if I'd like to create a 100GB storage for myself? 1TB?

And what do you think is going to happen to the payment? Are the coins going to be destroyed?

What happens when I don't need the storage anymore, can it be deleted?
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

Is it me or did they forgot to mention that nothing beats fiat for funding terrorism? Also xc doesn't endorse andy illegal behaviour, it's for people who care about privacy.

Teka, absolutely correct, fiat is the most used. There are a lot of reasons to want privacy that are 100% legal.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Is it me or did they forgot to mention that nothing beats fiat for funding terrorism? Also xc doesn't endorse andy illegal behaviour, it's for people who care about privacy.

Right?! Kind of my thoughts too...  didn't know that caves have wifi

My guess is that ATC will release REV2 in the IRC @ 8pm est.

Likely

no all new NEWS is released on the official XC forums first... this was stated earlier.  i hope 8pm.. cause i really need to eat soon!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
is NSA really monitoring TOR users, especially crypto users (XC,DRK) being the most known for anonymity , why would TOR be implemented? wouldnt it steer people away rather attract users of the crypto?
Activity: 70

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Is it me or did they forgot to mention that nothing beats fiat for funding terrorism? Also xc doesn't endorse any illegal behaviour, it's for people who care about privacy.
Activity: 98
Someone punch a little hole in that sell wall already. Wave 5 on Rev 2 and other big announcements tomorrow and Wed. Easy deal.
This will be pump wave or dump?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are on the radar!

Wow... that is pretty huge for XC!  XCurrency is being recognized globally as a leader in anonymous transactions & privacy.
Activity: 70
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are on the radar!

Maybe the military will show some interest...hummm, very very interesting...

Now less than 4 1/2 hrs away until DOOMS DAY

We believe in you XC Team and we know you will not let us down on REV 2 release.

Down to the wire. WOW!

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
http://xc-official.com/future/

Ooooh... Cloud Storage.  Nice... very nice.

How many XC's it will cost if I'd like to create a 100GB storage for myself? 1TB?
Jump to: