Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1344. (Read 4670643 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Mintpal is not the only exchanger.

Obviously. Polo, HitBtc, bittrex... XMR has a lot of good places to be traded.

And I think that the 0.002 price was somebody's mistake. Somebody that will check his trades later and will cry.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm a Firestarter!
www.mintpal.com:

"MintPal is currently down for urgent bug fixes, and is additionally moving to new management (away from Moopay LTD). A statement will follow shortly."

That's because of Moolah' bankrupcy. http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/14/moolah-is-having-to-close-its-doors/
Mintpal is not the only exchanger.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
www.mintpal.com:

"MintPal is currently down for urgent bug fixes, and is additionally moving to new management (away from Moopay LTD). A statement will follow shortly."

That's because of Moolah' bankrupcy. http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/14/moolah-is-having-to-close-its-doors/
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Thanks to MintPal: XMR buy time !!! :-) :-)

Cheapest I ever saw. 0.0020

i saw 0.00218, but there was not much volume.
legendary
Activity: 1120
price to 0,003 will recover very quickly once Mintpal sold their coins

Network
Hash Rate: 19.48 MH/sec
legendary
Activity: 1092
I'm a Firestarter!

Cheapest I ever saw. 0.0020
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
nobody made ​​you hold many coins in exchanges

Theoretically at least. Just since everybody is trading them, not holding (no more 2013) coins are most often spreaded over diverse exchange platforms. Do temporarily high TX fees amplify that effect?
The Blockchain Analysis Resistance of anonymous coin concepts may make more exchange owners make the run with all funds in near future. Wasn't the case on this one. Just pointing at the risk. Following Green's explanations I assume more lower BTC notation will squelch another small exchangers profitability down to Zero. Forced consolidation.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Wow massive dump!  Shocked

everything collapsed! pour out! Huh
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
www.mintpal.com:

legendary
Sorry to say it but coins are gone from mintpal.

Seemingly refunds will be done in Bitcoins, since  Cheesy there just was  Grin some dump of XMR at Poloniex  Roll Eyes let's hope for the best

nobody made ​​you hold many coins in exchanges

for me the most beautiful yet to be  Grin  Wink  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Sorry to say it but coins are gone from mintpal.

Seemingly refunds will be done in Bitcoins, since  Cheesy there just was  Grin some dump of XMR at Poloniex  Roll Eyes let's hope for the best
legendary

I really funny  Grin Grin Grin Grin

someone remove buy orders
and dump

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

soon cryptsy will add monero and the price will go up up
Activity: 198
Hahaha, Mintpal staff is so incompetent.
Incompetent is not the word to use to describe lying about the Monero developers refusing non-existent requests for help.

I mean incompetent in making rational decisions like requesting for help.
When you start it wrong then lying to yourself and others is your everyday life.

Wait for the massive pump Wink

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Incompetent is not the word to use to describe lying about the Monero developers refusing non-existent requests for help.

I mean incompetent in making rational decisions like requesting for help.
When you start it wrong then lying to yourself and others is your everyday life.

Wait for the massive pump Wink
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

The least to do when you have a business you know nothing about is to hire competent people around you.

Anyone would accept setting up a Monero wallet for them for some BTC. They just never asked for help.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Disgusting.  I'm obviously concerned as I have a good share of holdings currently being held hostage my mintpal, alleging that it's our dev's fault that we don't have access to our funds.

This needs to be resolved immediately so that holders can get their assets.

It is fore sure not the devs fault if a company like Moolah have issues with their XMR daemon and file for bankruptcy at the same time.
Several Exchanges are running XMR just fine, so there is likely no "daemon issue" to be resolved at all.

Just remember what Mt.Gox claimed: "transaction malleability" was their excuse to mess up everything.
So, just sit tight, drop them some emails with your XMR address and request/demand your funds. Nothing more you can do right now. (beside legal action of course)

By the way: Blaming the devs for not helping to resolve issues is really a poor move at all. Shame on Moolah!
Activity: 224
Hey there Monero Developers.

What say you to the following:

Moolah (@moolah_io) tweeted at 6:40pm - 14 Oct 14:

@deadlyonetwo3 All [XMR] coins are still there. The developers have refused our attempts at contact to resolve daemon issues.

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/522185275049406464

Thanks!

"Ricky Riccardo ‏@fluffyponyza  21m21 minutes ago
@moolah_io @deadlyonetwo3 you have NEVER contacted us on #monero-dev on Freenode, via [email protected], via Reddit, Bitcointalk, or anything."

This is all Mintpal.
Jump to: