Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1415. (Read 4670622 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Chandran signatures achieve space savings by including non-interactive witness-indistinguishable (NIWI) proofs in the signature. These proofs commit to only a subset of the complete multisignature, requiring storage for just the subset.

This is why XST > XMR - we going to see Visa like transaction volume on XST - XMR going to crash and burn like 9600 baud rate dial up modem

Did you miss the part where one of the developers said it's entirely possible for Monero to integrate Chandran signatures at some point in the future, if they deem it to be worthwhile? And also the part where Chandran signatures only offer space savings vs the ring-sig implementation in XMR for TX's with extreme high mixin values.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

there are many reasons why I have been and still am confident about by Monero investement but the amount of trolls, haters & FUD around it may be #1

rarely have we seen this amount of naysayers since Bitcoin itself

I find troll volume to be a useful leading indicator.

There's nothing noble in trolling. Unfortunately some of the Monero guys indulge in it every once in a while.  
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I never said I was leaving, just that in 2 days I would be back.

Like a lingering bad smell. The putrid stench of rotten advice coming from the fetid mind of a spiteful man.

LOL, people should be taking your advice???

Like a lingering bad smell. The putrid stench of rotten advice coming from the fetid mind of a spiteful man.
legendary
more smoke and mirrors guys!!! Just saying!

... Did you not just say you'd be back in two days?

Oh wait, that's right, I almost forgot you're completely full of shit.

... Did you not just say you'd be back in two days?

Oh wait, that's right, I almost forgot you're completely full of shit.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

there are many reasons why I have been and still am confident about by Monero investement but the amount of trolls, haters & FUD around it may be #1

troll volume currently set by spinal tap to 11 Cheesy
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Analysis of simultaneous equations attack on CryptoNote

"...that implies that no such attack, as outlined above, is possible against CryptoNote protocol."

LMAO.. you went into the future and found a picture of a xmr holder next week.

Damm maybe I was wrong.. Some of you may have some cool skills.
Activity: 868

"...that implies that no such attack, as outlined above, is possible against CryptoNote protocol."

legendary

Activity: 868
OK real question.

smooth had mentioned that not only mining but running a full node is important in securing the network,

If I run my regular miner and the daemon simultaneously without mining from my wallet, will this work or do I need to mine from my wallet?

Yes - if you want to run a full node then all you have to do is run the daemon:)

Why did you not just tell him to fuck off? I mean he's clearly not an investor by your definition and this is not a corporation.

Hummm.. You seem a tad off. Did you take your meds today?

You mad, bro?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

legendary
OK real question.

smooth had mentioned that not only mining but running a full node is important in securing the network,

If I run my regular miner and the daemon simultaneously without mining from my wallet, will this work or do I need to mine from my wallet?

Yes - if you want to run a full node then all you have to do is run the daemon:)

Why did you not just tell him to fuck off? I mean he's clearly not an investor by your definition and this is not a corporation.

Hummm.. You seem a tad off. Did you take your meds today?
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
Good luck with all that. In 2 days I'll be back to see how that fix is coming along.

HAHAHA

Oh good, you're leaving. See you in 2 days!
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
OK real question.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
OK real question.

legendary

Good luck with all that. In 2 days I'll be back to see how that fix is coming along.

HAHAHA

Sounds good, see you in two days!   Roll Eyes

yes you will be, most probably crying because xmr will have lost at least 50% by then.

Good luck with that bagholding.

HAHAHA

Sounds good, see you in two days!   Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jump to: