Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1416. (Read 4670622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Are you joking... So if bitcoin was deemed to be flawed and was going to die would you call the first guys to sell panic sellers?

I'd call them smart money.

Deemed to be flawed by nobody important.

Don't you have another thread to go be annoying in?

You mean everyone important. Stop running your mouth and go try to fix your fucking coin.

What a dumbass you are. Sitting here arguing with investors while your other team members and yourself dump.

Fuckoff!

How about you follow your own advice and fuck off out of this thread? I'm sure they could use your 'expertise' back in the stealthcoin thread. You've clearly made your point here and as far as I can tell you're only still in this thread trying to scare Monero supporters into your waiting stealthcoin arms.

At the moment, there has been no confirmed exploit in Monero. And there won't be a confirmed exploit until someone either provides specific technical details or actually carries it out either on the main Monero blockchain or the testnet block chain. Even then, the impact of such an attack is uncertain. Given the XMR dev team's track record of dealing with blockchain attacks, it's entirely possible they'll quickly catch it, perform remedial action, and then put in place measures to prevent it from happening in the future.

It's not smart money to be shaken out of the tree by unsubstantiated and unproven rumours. Specially not if you end up wrong after following the rumour and end up having to buy back in for higher than you cashed out at.

Good luck with all that. In 2 days I'll be back to see how that fix is coming along.

HAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
Anyone know what happened to monerochain.info? Is it permanently down now?
legendary
You mean everyone important. Stop running your mouth and go try to fix your fucking coin.

What a dumbass you are. Sitting here arguing with investors while your other team members and yourself dump.

Fuckoff!

We don't have investors. We're not a company.

Go troll elsewhere, ok? Thanks.

Nah bud, Anyone who invested in the coin is an investor. You guys are a massive fail anyway. Your rep is finished. Now go sell the last of your xmr and move on to monero v2 which m sure is already in the works.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Are you joking... So if bitcoin was deemed to be flawed and was going to die would you call the first guys to sell panic sellers?

Fuckoff!

How about you follow your own advice and fuck off out of this thread? I'm sure they could use your 'expertise' back in the stealthcoin thread. You've clearly made your point here and as far as I can tell you're only still in this thread trying to scare Monero supporters into your waiting stealthcoin arms.

At the moment, there has been no confirmed exploit in Monero. And there won't be a confirmed exploit until someone either provides specific technical details or actually carries it out either on the main Monero blockchain or the testnet blockchain. Even then, the lasting impact of such an attack is uncertain. Given the XMR dev team's track record of dealing with blockchain attacks, it's entirely possible they'll quickly catch it, perform remedial action, and then put in place measures to prevent it from happening in the future.

It's not smart money to be shaken out of the tree by unsubstantiated and unproven rumours. Specially not if you end up wrong after following the rumour and end up having to buy back in for higher than you cashed out at.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

Fuckoff!

We don't have investors. We're not a company.

Go troll elsewhere, ok? Thanks.
legendary

Fuckoff!
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

legendary
Why did the price go down so suddenly?

Its going down because the smart money is selling.

smart money is panic selling, sure.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 106

smart money is panic selling, sure.  Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 148
Lol? Like in kindergarten! Why does he want to do so? Does he have any tools to perform his act? Cheesy
Activity: 106

Some dude is going to destroy XMR forever within 72 hours, at least he says so. Meanwhile people got scared an dump like there's no tomorrow.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-789978

edit: i hold btw, more trust in devs than in ruthless FUDsters.
Activity: 148
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
not trying to FUD here.. but

Statement indicating that he rest of the message is obviously FUD. Thank you for that. Very helpful.

The bloat issue is bullshit. Any coin with mixing and denomination of values (both of which accomplish a valuable purpose) will have similar size transactions, except of course the ones using even larger transactions to accomplish the same thing  (you know who you are). The former is not "bloat" it is simply larger because it accomplishes more. Bitcoin itself is similarly "bloated" compared to a centralized accounting system (not suggesting this is bad).

Activity: 75
I think i am going to buy all the stealth, just so people stop trying to sell it to me  Grin Is joke
legendary
+1 fluffy..

so bobby how many noobs did you have to scam to get those 50 btcs in income? altcoin winners my ass...  Grin  look we know "how concerned" you are so we appreciate that and would like to ask you and your trolls to leave us the fuck alone...  Cheesy  

I dont know why that matters but I am stealthman. But for real guys.. You think I would be pulling 50BTC a month income and growing monthly from my membership group if I was not on the ball when it came to making money? The truth is I have an eye for these things. XMR code is flawed and needs to go back to the drawing board. XMR was not it the best spot before all this happened and now its in an even tighter spot.

If you're pulling 50 BTC a month in income why are you chatting on an Internet forum on a Sunday? Don't you have a life that you should be living?

I guess you dont get how "winners" work, of course not, why would you? I mean you are an XMR bagholder.

When you wanna see some real profits hit me and an join the team. I wont harbor any grudges.

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
What?? Why wait? Seems like the general consensus by the people who are way smarter then I

You have conducted a poll of at least 80% of the people in the world and they all agree?

Which coin are you shilling for by the way?

smooth, don't feed him!
he apparently shills for stealthcoin
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
What?? Why wait? Seems like the general consensus by the people who are way smarter then I

You have conducted a poll of at least 80% of the people in the world and they all agree?

stealthcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
+1 fluffy..

so bobby how many noobs did you have to scam to get those 50 btcs in income? altcoin winners my ass...  Grin  look we know "how concerned" you are so we appreciate that and would like to ask you and your trolls to leave us the fuck alone...  Cheesy  

I dont know why that matters but I am stealthman. But for real guys.. You think I would be pulling 50BTC a month income and growing monthly from my membership group if I was not on the ball when it came to making money? The truth is I have an eye for these things. XMR code is flawed and needs to go back to the drawing board. XMR was not it the best spot before all this happened and now its in an even tighter spot.

If you're pulling 50 BTC a month in income why are you chatting on an Internet forum on a Sunday? Don't you have a life that you should be living?
Jump to: