Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1421. (Read 4670622 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Help, My XMR wallet, I am using Cryptonote wallet 0.2.1, shows 0 Peers, my balance seem to be stop increasing for a week. Please could anyone help me, i don't want to lost my good XMR  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed. Thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
So whats the deal? My tech adviser tells me monero is now a dead coin. Slowly dying while all you guys go down with the ship...

Is it true?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
So whats the deal? My tech adviser tells me monero is now a dead coin. Slowly dying while all you guys go down with the ship...

Is it true?

you'll know in a few days ...

Why, what's going to happen in a few days? I heard it was flawed and vetted by Peter Todd. Is he not or was he not a core bitcoin code dev?

Man if he said it's dead then it's dead!
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

Is it true?

you'll know in a few days ...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Is it true?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789978.160

XMR is flawed apparently?  anyone see this ?
Activity: 406
Help, My XMR wallet, I am using Cryptonote wallet 0.2.1, shows 0 Peers, my balance seem to be stop increasing for a week. Please could anyone help me, i don't want to lost my good XMR  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
This is the time to everyone who can put all your hashpower to mine Monero Wink

When?  If you do it too early, then BS can judge how much mining power he would need to take control of the network. Wouldn't it be smarter to create a network that's ready to surge to the rescue once he shows his hand?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
This is the time to everyone who can put all your hashpower to mine Monero Wink

Spread it out too, or solo mine if you can. DDOS on a big pool is a good way to kill the network hash total.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
how can i look at what the hashrate is?  I'm curious as to what kind of resources bcx will need to get some significant hash....
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Volume up and down, but more down. Can we break .003 and go to .004, .005 and more?
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1011
The Monero logo on the merchandising stuff is really well done, its everything about what Monero is:

congratulations.

The part with the Bitcoin logo on it looks like a Nighhawk or B-2 Spirit stealth aircraft.
legendary
Another huge spike in the other direction.  Looks like this is the highest daily volume in Monero history.
I think June 21st was.. 1011 BTC on poloniex alone.

Whoops. I forgot that bitcoinwisdom doesn't go back all the way. We may still get there, though.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
Oh because its like the nsa is saying it. "because your business shouldn't be any of our business" -NSA. Like that. For example. I get it now but it was a little confusing to dumb people like me. Smiley

Exactly:) In hindsight it was probably WAY too obscure, you're not dumb in the slightest. We had thoughts of making it more NSA-ish, but we opted for something a little more generic. Ah well, it still looks cool!
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Another huge spike in the other direction.  Looks like this is the highest daily volume in Monero history.
I think June 21st was.. 1011 BTC on poloniex alone.
Activity: 294
ummm....wtf?

I was worried for a second, but then, I remembered, it is monero, I am not worried.

whatever.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
Has the attack started? Hash rate is 25MH/s, while the price is 0.0028x

There was a huge volume spike with price movement down over at Poloniex about an hour ago. 33265 Moneros sold within a minute for ~95 bitcoins.
claymore converts into btc?  Cheesy

Lol. Well...  it could be.  But...
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
Has the attack started? Hash rate is 25MH/s, while the price is 0.0028x

There was a huge volume spike with price movement down over at Poloniex about an hour ago. 33265 Moneros sold within a minute for ~95 bitcoins.
claymore converts into btc?  Cheesy
Jump to: