Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1577. (Read 4670622 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I don't know a lot about BCN ''discovering'' , haven't found anything that can confirm or dispute the fact of its premining.
But I'm not talking about BCN right now. If I would talk about it I'd write my comment on their thread.
If you think I am here to troll monero, well, I don't give a shit. But I have my own point of view and some questions, so I'd like to bother XMR devs as well as I'm going to bother FCN and QCN devs.

Dude, at least keep track of which account you're using. About the same reg date though, so I guess it's all good.

ROFLMAO

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Anyone know if monero trezor compatibility will be a possibility in the future?

would be grat  Grin Willing to pledge 10 XMR for implementing this!

I will pledge the same, 10 XMR... Can someone add it to the bounties on the op? TREZOR FTW!!! Smiley

What the hey. Throw 30 on the pile.

50 more makes 100.

wow, that escalated quickly!  Grin Any brave person that will add 100 XMR? Wink
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
I don't know a lot about BCN ''discovering'' , haven't found anything that can confirm or dispute the fact of its premining.
But I'm not talking about BCN right now. If I would talk about it I'd write my comment on their thread.
If you think I am here to troll monero, well, I don't give a shit. But I have my own point of view and some questions, so I'd like to bother XMR devs as well as I'm going to bother FCN and QCN devs.
legendary
http://pastebin.com/7CKY6eGw - Monero developers are stilling BCN code and implement it to XMR without any changes

And even other developers think that XMR devs are not qualified (https://twitter.com/lopp/status/472359052736204800)
Go back to troll school. Twitter entry and the paste are 100 years old, what's wrong with you?
Come up with better faked sources.

Post history speaks for itself, as does account registration date right around the time BCN was "discovered" after its widespread use for two years on the deep web.

Lame.

BTW, thanks for the thread bump Suzuki. We appreciate it!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
http://pastebin.com/7CKY6eGw - Monero developers are stilling BCN code and implement it to XMR without any changes

And even other developers think that XMR devs are not qualified (https://twitter.com/lopp/status/472359052736204800)
Go back to troll school. Twitter entry and the paste are 100 years old, what's wrong with you?
Come up with better faked sources.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas

I will pledge the same, 10 XMR... Can someone add it to the bounties on the op? TREZOR FTW!!! Smiley

50 more makes 100.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

legendary
Is there any interest within the Monero community for a pool that has the option to send earnings directly to an exchange?

Dwarfpool is already offering this afaik. Have a look at http://dwarfpool.com/xmr, left column under the graphs.

And if you look at the Top 20 miners on the same page it is clear there is definitely interest in using this feature.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is there any interest within the Monero community for a pool that has the option to send earnings directly to an exchange?

Dwarfpool is already offering this afaik. Have a look at http://dwarfpool.com/xmr, left column under the graphs.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

I would have found this very useful for mining the other CryptoNote coins.

If you could make a pool that allowed me to save my balance on site until a new coin was listed on an exchange, and then transfer to the exchange, I would certainly use it, even if you charged a 5% fee for the convenience.

For example, if a new coin came out tomorrow called 'whateverCoin' and I could mine on your pool from day one, and then when 'whateverCoin' was listed on Poloniex for example, I then transfer all my mined 'whateverCoin' to Poloniex to exchange for Monero. Then I would use your service.

You would find that your pool would be the post popular pool for mined coins, and you could easily make a ton of money with a 5% fee.

So the miner of a new coin never even has to download the wallet to send the coins back, they can either mine with no account with an address to be like a normal miner, or they sign up and make an account to collect the new coin on your site until it gets listed.

Two options:

1-Like normal but with payment ID, they supply an address and payment ID, and until an exchange supports it they just send the coins to their own address.

2-Sign up for an account, so their mined coins stay on the pool until an exchange accepts that new coin.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Announcing: Monero Has Scored 6/7 on Coins Source's Trust Index! Currently awaiting address verification for a full 7/7!

https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/statuses/495740913549713408
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!

would be great  Grin Willing to pledge 10 XMR for implementing this!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
Possible cuz software, driver and firmware is open source and documented.
legendary
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
The dream future Monero wallet could have an ability to send XMR not only to Monero addresses, but also directly to BTC addresses and vice versa. It will greatly expand the adoption.

To realize this concept there can be internal exchange on back end server with enough reserve of both currencies auto-converting instantly in both sides at average market rates. It can be also done in cooperation with a real external exchange. But probably internal or even decentralized system can have much more benefits.

If all of this can operate seamless for end users with light weight client wallets - a lot of people will prefer to store their money in private Monero while keeping an ability to use all the exploding Bitcoin infrastructure.

this was suggested before, seamless xmr/btc conversion sounds really awesome

Wow, this would be such a great feature  Smiley

Yea that seems very nice.

I have talked personally to fluffypony about this and he said it is not impossible, but there would be a privacy/security issue where btc and xmr meet.

edit: anyway I think that it is all or nothing with Monero that we're going for, not just the privacy part for bitcoin to use. Monero is a great, fast, secure coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
The dream future Monero wallet could have an ability to send XMR not only to Monero addresses, but also directly to BTC addresses and vice versa. It will greatly expand the adoption.

To realize this concept there can be internal exchange on back end server with enough reserve of both currencies auto-converting instantly in both sides at average market rates. It can be also done in cooperation with a real external exchange. But probably internal or even decentralized system can have much more benefits.

If all of this can operate seamless for end users with light weight client wallets - a lot of people will prefer to store their money in private Monero while keeping an ability to use all the exploding Bitcoin infrastructure.

this was suggested before, seamless xmr/btc conversion sounds really awesome

Wow, this would be such a great feature  Smiley

Yea that seems very nice.
Jump to: