Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1751. (Read 4670610 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
is my wallet address inside my wallet folder with the file walletname.address.txt ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
How do u guys already have deposited XMR into mintpal already when it just got listed ?

Just have to be quick. Literally sending the moment it went up.

I'm not confident in transferring my coins to my wallet on my Mac yet as I wasn't able to install it from the binaries, just from double clicking on it. (Sorry, not real technical!)
Would you guys say Minpal is more secure for storing coins than Poloniex? (Security also involves any certifications they may have as well as company location.)

Any Monero paper wallets out there yet?

Thx in advance,
IAS

Mintpal is bigger and more secure exchange

https://cryptonote.exchange.to/paper_wallet.php
Activity: 856
I tried to transfer my XMR to MintPal. Balance is showing 0 on the simplewallet but MintPal doesn't show any pending deposit. It's been like half an hour. What can I do/check?

Thank you
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
hey; i was using xmr fine but have  a problem now :

2014-Jun-23 20:34:16.232151 [P2P8]ERROR ..\..\src\cryptonote_core\tx_pool.cpp:62 Transaction with id= used already spent key images

but i just received the payment and wanted to send it back somewhere else so maybe just a lack of confirmations ?

any help would be kewl;

cheers

edit: i missed the mandatory upgrade; that might be that ? thanks for help Smiley
Activity: 336
LOL! Nice dump at poloniex  Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
When on crypsty Cheesy ?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Can someone please remind me of the daemon console command that shows the debug info (what block height it's on).

I don't remember but if you type "help" into the console it should say.

I've tried that already unfortunately and cannot find it on the list.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Can someone please remind me of the daemon console command that shows the debug info (what block height it's on).

I don't remember but if you type "help" into the console it should say.
Do u guys know what the maximum I can send per transaction ?

Find it by trial and error. It depends on what your pools were sending you. If there is too much dust it will be lower...

For each transaction, do I need to use a different payment ID ? Or can I deposit say 2 transactions of 20 XMR each with the same payment address and same payment ID ?
legendary
Activity: 1428
getmonero.org

Find it by trial and error. It depends on what your pools were sending you. If there is too much dust it will be lower...
Activity: 322
time to ride the mintpal train! 0.01
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
How do u guys already have deposited XMR into mintpal already when it just got listed ?

I'm not confident in transferring my coins to my wallet on my Mac yet as I wasn't able to install it from the binaries, just from double clicking on it. (Sorry, not real technical!)
Would you guys say Minpal is more secure for storing coins than Poloniex? (Security also involves any certifications they may have as well as company location.)

Any Monero paper wallets out there yet?

Thx in advance,
IAS
legendary
Activity: 1344
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Was there really a big dump like I'm seeing on Poloniex? It looks like the price crashed down to .004 on a 43BTC worth dump.
That is not just a sell, someone was trying bring the market down some or at least test it. But price right back up to where it was before.
Very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 924

Activity: 519
I need help my wallet not working statu says Can not connect to daemon
Are you running bitmonerod.exe in the background first? you have to run that and download/sync the blockchain first, then run simplewallet.

It's not working can u explaine me step by step pls
Activity: 420
Weird... big sell offs after listed on mintpal

Yeah, the new coins added to mintpal are tending to see small increases and then giant dumps these days. That route to riches may be played out soon.
Jump to: