Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1748. (Read 4670610 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Ok. For all those with transactions hashes that didn't appear in the blockchain (like me) I may have a solution.

Close simplewallet and the daemon
Delete your poolstate.bin (i moved mine instead of deleting just in case) - it's in the same place as the blockchain file
Restart the wallet and daemon

The balance should be back to normal and you should be able to resend the coins.

Thanks goes to fluffypony on IRC who suggested this.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
I bet everyone just let rpietilla feed you with  wet dreams in his alt coin observer thread...

What have I now done  Huh

I told in advance that I would stop buying at 0.01 and once I did, it immediately collapsed.  Sad
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
27 BTC sell wall at 0.007 on mintpal was bought, so he chikened and remove his sell wall on Poloniex.
lol, chicken whale.

buy it back or he is out.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
27 BTC sell wall at 0.007 on mintpal was bought, so he chikened and remove his sell wall on Poloniex.
lol, chicken whale.

Do you see how shallow the market is? There just are not many coins for sale. (After the last few dumps it is also shallow on buys.)
But those dumps seemed a bit planned and very ill timed - in other words by design. Now that wall gets eaten - The writing is on the wall.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Thanks Taco.

Anyone want some monero?

Smiley)

guys .. guys ... You have to be smarter than this .... I bet everyone just let rpietilla feed you with  wet dreams in his alt coin observer thread... I think this  XRM hype in last days is actually the dream come true for a bunch of btc veterans who burnt themselves on every possible btc security scam during 2013. This is finally their moment to get (some) of their stash back. It's a feast Smiley

Rpietilla was pretty open about buying between .002 and .004 or so. He also said he wouldn't go above a certain price (and it wasn't all that high).
He may have a following, but he sure hasn't been pumping the coin. The guy has money and seems nice, so I don't think he'd go for making a few BTC at others expense.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
Thanks Taco.

Anyone want some monero?

Smiley)

guys .. guys ... You have to be smarter than this .... I bet everyone just let rpietilla feed you with  wet dreams in his alt coin observer thread... I think this  XRM hype in last days is actually the dream come true for a bunch of btc veterans who burnt themselves on every possible btc security scam during 2013. This is finally their moment to get (some) of their stash back. It's a feast Smiley

someone bought 27btc in mintpal. and BTC volume is veryfast. lol
xa4
lol, chicken whale.

Now watch him panic buy chase it back to 0.008 Wink

LOL, CHICKEN WHALE !!!
legendary
Activity: 1498
lol, chicken whale.

Now watch him panic buy chase it back to 0.008 Wink
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
lol, chicken whale.
legendary
Thanks Taco.

Anyone want some monero?

Smiley)

What about the other top 10 market cap coins new this year?

Funny point though.

Walls are gone at mintpal/polo. here we go.
legendary
Thanks Taco.

Anyone want some monero?

Smiley)

What about the other top 10 market cap coins new this year?

Funny point though.
Activity: 300
moneropool.com makes me laugh with this message.

" 06-22: All NEW miners will not be able to login until this pool's hashrate is < 35% again. Try Alternative Pools and help decentralizing Monero."

and for that add 0.5XMR threshold.... it's stupid if you want to decentralized monero cancel this first.

Who want to make gift to this pool not me

It seems you misunderstood thershold word meaning.
Threshold, is so you dont get dust in your wallet, you get paid when you mine for 0.5 XMR. All pools have now that with latest pool update.

And do you think it's the best idea for decentralized monero,,?.??

0.5 XMR threshold is not for decentralization, it help prevent dust transactions to small miners.
Activity: 31

" 06-22: All NEW miners will not be able to login until this pool's hashrate is < 35% again. Try Alternative Pools and help decentralizing Monero."

and for that add 0.5XMR threshold.... it's stupid if you want to decentralized monero cancel this first.

Threshold, is so you dont get dust in your wallet, you get paid when you mine for 0.5 XMR. All pools have now that with latest pool update.

And do you think it's the best idea for decentralized monero,,?.??
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Activity: 57
Can someone please remind me of the daemon console command that shows the debug info (what block height it's on).

I don't remember but if you type "help" into the console it should say.

I've tried that already unfortunately and cannot find it on the list.

"diff"
xa4
Thanks Taco.

Anyone want some monero?

Smiley)

I wonder. Do they put up a huge sell wall to start a panick sell and buy cheap coins ?
Activity: 31

pool tell too decentralized monero but do all think for keep miner...
Activity: 11
I forgot to insert the payment id when i transfert my monero from bittrex to mint pal...
On bittrex is impossible to enter the payment... wtf

i lost my money?

I just open a ticket but nobody answer me
Activity: 299
Thanks Taco.

Anyone want some monero?

Smiley)

xa4
Thanks Taco.

Anyone want some monero?

Also 27BTC sell wall on Mintpal
Jump to: